The SINGLE best way to know if a girl likes u as a friend or romantic

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
It’s very simple and idc who contradicts this is literally 100% fact for men and women tbh

Just observe one single thing

Every time you and her talk, is she asking about you or talking about herself?

Chances are if she’s just talking about herself and her life etc doesn’t rlly care about u she just wants a therapist or emotional tampon to throw her problems at

But if she wants to know about you then buddy boyo u got urself a 99% chance

Unless ur life is really really interesting like ur some Alcatraz runaway or some shit nobody rlly gives a shit, unless ur chad

And every time these girls randomly come up to u and start interviewing u that’s 100% a ioi that’s literally that

And even men do this to women it’s the same

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: future_, Mewton, chawaje and 9 others
If she never even asked u where ur from in the weeks of friendship u guys had it’s pretty much over every girl who’s interested in u will be curious about u it is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Ken, zura and 2 others
My oneitis actually did this in school to me but it wasn't any actual IOI, I think she was just curious as to why I'm such a subhuman retard

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, Ken, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
Most brutal thing is when she talks to u about her ex boyfriend or crush imo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 32425
Everything is a transaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
why do they go to men for validation? I thought women were meant to be better at handling emotional shit.

• +1
My oneitis actually did this in school to me but it wasn't any actual IOI, I think she was just curious as to why I'm such a subhuman retard
Pretty rare but if girls ask u questions and seem actually intrigued it’s definitely a ioi

The only reason I can imagine some girl just being honestly curious is if ur life is really interesting but usually if girls approach u to ask u where ur from, what do u do for work etc that’s some sort of interest

• +1
why do they go to men for validation? I thought women were meant to be better at handling emotional shit.
Usually it is when she doesn’t rlly have another option

For example ur the only friend who takes the same way as her to the train station

Or there’s no females in her class

I’ve seen such cases and usually girls will go away from that guy friend as soon as they find their female friends

But girls who have 0 interest in ur life are 100% a waste of time I’ve never seen a girl who’s even slightly interested in the person and doesn’t do a full interview on them just because

Girls are the ppl who do these interviews the most literally

• So Sad
Reactions: chrisN
Yeah but what if she is ultra ugly and on you ?
I mean maybe she wants to say i am actually not bad i had bf in the past which meant i am precious not ugly dogshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Pretty rare but if girls ask u questions and seem actually intrigued it’s definitely a ioi

The only reason I can imagine some girl just being honestly curious is if ur life is really interesting but usually if girls approach u to ask u where ur from, what do u do for work etc that’s some sort of interest
I remember one time she pulled up an online schizophrenia test just for me
I was happy to receive this morsel of attention at the time but it's just infuriating looking back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21182
Yeah but what if she is ultra ugly and on you ?
I mean maybe she wants to say i am actually not bad i had bf in the past which meant i am precious not ugly dogshit
Yea indeed there are cases where she can like u and talk about a boyfriend

But usually girls hide any sort of relationship from the guy she likes in fact she will probably make it clear she’s single as a hint

She will be interested in ur life tho

Something ALWAYS IS THE CASE NO MATTER HOW BORING UR LIFE IS, if a girl likes u she will listen to ur story about ur spoon collection like it’s a makeup tutorial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and StuntmanMike
I remember one time she pulled up an online schizophrenia test just for me
I was happy to receive this morsel of attention at the time but it's just infuriating looking back
I mean with how cool it is to be mentally unstable nowadays wouldn’t be impressed if it was flirting

Only IOI is P in V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Only IOI is P in V
Well unless ur a shiny rare 8 psl gigachad u won’t be grabbing girls and fucking them u gotta analyse these signs and they are usually very easy once u realise most girl’s follow the same pattern

• +1
Usually it is when she doesn’t rlly have another option

For example ur the only friend who takes the same way as her to the train station

Or there’s no females in her class

I’ve seen such cases and usually girls will go away from that guy friend as soon as they find their female friends

But girls who have 0 interest in ur life are 100% a waste of time I’ve never seen a girl who’s even slightly interested in the person and doesn’t do a full interview on them just because

Girls are the ppl who do these interviews the most literally
Brutal. Invisible and worthless your whole life, their just a transaction that is a net loss everytime

• +1
Don't try to make this complex.

• Hmm...
I mean with how cool it is to be mentally unstable nowadays wouldn’t be impressed if it was flirting
I'm on the level of subhumanity where I can generate actual pity like a drooling retard would.
I shouldn't really blame women for trying to be caring and motherly near me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_
It is very simple tbh

Curious about ur life = IOI

Rants about herself (all the time) = friendzone

What she says doesn't matter. You should be able to tell if she is into you without any words coming out of her mouth. If you need some bullshit convo to gauge what's happening, you're a window licker.

if a foid is interested in u she will let you know
it's just some users here are too ugly to get iois
and some foids r nice to them out of pity then the peabrain thinks nice=ioi