the six 6 rule

Deleted member 11604

Deleted member 11604

Everything ever said here by me was satire only.
We should all go for it
6feet (with shoes and lift)
6psl
6figure (moneymaxing forum)
6pack
6inches dick (Pe to increase dick size)
6 female orbiters.

we should all go for this, if you're not phisically deformed, and or too much low iq, you should be able to get at least 3 of them with a lot of time and work.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, hennypapi and 13 others
I have everything but unfortunately my cock is 7.23 inches :(

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Entschuldigung, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 16 others
unfortunately I follow the seven 7 rule

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Kilimanjaro, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 15 others
We should all go for it
6psl
6pack
6 female orbiters.

we should all go for this, if you're not phisically deformed, and or too much low iq, you should be able to get at least 3 of them with a lot of time and work.
Reasonable goal bhai, I am not 6' and my GFs boyfriend is 6'1''.

Also I dont think I have any female orbiters (but I guess in a covid world most people won't) and I also don't have a 6pack and my genetics mean I can never get more than 4.

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 pack - Yeah, this one’s alright.
6 inches - Not enough.
6 female orbiters - Not enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Kilimanjaro, PYT and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, bugeye, Patient A and 1 other person
The 100 rule
I got 99 problems but PSL ain't one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 inches - Not enough.
how is 6 psl, 6 figures not enough. This is enough for you to have a pretty good life tbh and mog 99% of males

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 2095, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, EverythingMaxxer, Arvenas and 6 others
Lemme just grow real quick

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 11604
6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 inches - Not enough.
" guys I'm only 6foot tall and 6psl, i only make 300 000$ per year, andI only fuck 6 different women on a daily basis, it's so over for me, I will rot on .co for the rest of my life it's over"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, gamma, to_stop_da_cope and 12 others
6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 inches - Not enough.
6 figures is not enough for Alexanderr Luthor

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, AscendingHero and Be_ConfidentBro
6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 inches - Not enough.
7 rule or death.
Besides cock ofcourse, since the minimum is 10x7 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I have:

6 foot 4 height
6 inch x 6 inch dick

I can get all the rest except for 6 PSL.

tfw the first post get more reacts than your thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Hector and Growth Plate
indeed
its six feet under for the most of us

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer, lonemaxxer13 and 3 others
I'm 6feet with a little extra insole and am still a manlet it's over

6’0 - Not enough.
6psl - Not enough.
6 figures - Not enough.
6 inches - Not enough.
You know it's bad when even the mods start telling you to stop coping jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 11604
I'm 6'2" barefoot.
I'm -6 PSL anime faced subhuman.
Mugging

I'll get it eventually 😣😭😭
I can give 6 extra inches to anyone who needs them.
6 female orbiters.
Done
I got the second highest T and IQ on the forum.

• JFL
6inch BP length will look smaller on a 6’4” frame.

Refer to my dickpill thread
Unless you're trying to be a bull who cucks ugly married men by fucking their wives to fulfill their cuckold fantasy, it doesn't matter whether or not you have a big penis, as long as it's not below average. Average is 5 inches length, 4 inches girth, I'm 6 inches length, 6 inches girth, so definitely above average.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
how is 6 psl, 6 figures not enough. This is enough for you to have a pretty good life tbh and mog 99% of males
I kind of agree with him, 6 figures don't mean shit to get a girl to value you. Only point money can start to mean something is if you're worth 9 figures plus IF you have fame/status with it, otherwise you need 10 figures minimum.

I earn well into 6 figures and I'm absolute garbage in most females eyes, POSSIBLY because I don't have 6pack and am probably only 5.5 PSL.

Unless you're trying to be a bull who cucks ugly married men by fucking their wives to fulfill their cuckold fantasy, it doesn't matter whether or not you have a big penis, as long as it's not below average. Average is 5 inches length, 4 inches girth, I'm 6 inches length, 6 inches girth, so definitely above average.
Not true due to bias.
A lot of foids, especially the ones who see themselves as high value, will have fucked 15+ guys therefore will likely have fucked a massive dick.

From that point on they hate and resent any guy with not a massive dick, and will maybe at best tolerate them for an LTR

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and john2
I kind of agree with him, 6 figures don't mean shit to get a girl to value you. Only point money can start to mean something is if you're worth 9 figures plus IF you have fame/status with it, otherwise you need 10 figures minimum.

I earn well into 6 figures and I'm absolute garbage in most females eyes, POSSIBLY because I don't have 6pack and am probably only 5.5 PSL.
lol body is irrelevant in comparison to face, height and dick.

I doubt you're 5.5 psl, pm pics man. If you are actually are that's more than enough to get some IOIs and a decent gf.

• +1
what about over 7?
If you have an NBPEL (none bone pressed erect length) of at least 7.0 inches, then you are not mind blowing, but still enjoyable.
As long as you are not below 6 inches NBPEL, you are still alive in the game.

That's if you're trying to attract gold digging high status women a million miles out of your league. JFL it sounds like you're mad bc u don't have enough money to betabuxx. That's enough money to have a good life, some enjoyment, etc. Not everyone can be a 400k+ person in regards to salary.

If you have an NBPEL (none bone pressed erect length) of at least 7.0 inches, then you are not mind blowing, but still enjoyable.
As long as you are not below 6 inches NBPEL, you are still alive in the game.
wdym by non pone pressed erect length. Do you mean flaccid?

• +1
Reactions: john2

this is a 5,5 psl, if you're not better looking you'r not a 5,5
making at least 100 000 per year= 8K per month.
is enough, making more is completely useless, because you' will already be able to buy everything you want, and get a good apartement.

Hypergamy is on another level in the 2020s, that's not enough bruh. 6 inches, jfl you can still get memed in 2021, that's how f**ked up shit is. 6 inches girth is definently good, ngl but you need to be at least 7.5 minimum nowadays.

View attachment 1092061this is a 5,5 psl, if you're not better looking you'r not a 5,5
making at least 100 000 per year= 8K per month.
is enough, making more is completely useless, because you' will already be able to buy everything you want, and get a good apartement.
im 5.5 psl

• JFL
wdym by non pone pressed erect length. Do you mean flaccid?
Bruh, no offence but you need to read my post again.

I literally said NBPEL (non bone-pressed erect length). How could I be talking about flaccid length when I clearly used the word 'erect'?
To measure your NBPEL penis size... just vertically place a ruler next to your erect penis but don't forcefully push it down to your pubic bone.

Bruh, no offence but you need to read my post again.

I literally said NBPEL (non bone-pressed erect length). How could I be talking about flaccid length when I clearly used the word 'erect'?
To measure your NBPEL penis size... just vertically place a ruler next to your erect penis but don't forcefully push it down to your pubic bone.
JFL im sub 7 NBPEL but im in puberty, prolly one of the youngest users here, am i still alive, jfl

you are still alive in the game.
JFL this last part makes me feel like im in some elimination do or die game jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL this last part makes me feel like im in some elimination do or die game jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Well technically you are. If you are sexually unattractive and not dimorphic... girls will wish you never existed and you are eliminated from the game of dating and casual sex.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can you explain that graph?
A 6 inch penis fails to reach the G spot, meanwhile a 7 inch penis does. A 10 inch penis can reach the A spot, which hides even deeper than the G spot.

Well technically you are. If you are sexually unattractive and not dimorphic... girls will wish you never existed and you are eliminated from the game of dating and casual sex.
Not a molecule bro, this is just insane

You mentioned sexually unattractive and un dimorphic what about prettyboys and I noticed more prime girls 16-23 they like those type of guys and even more girls nowadays. The more masculine dudes attract older women, so....

A 6 inch penis fails to reach the G spot, meanwhile a 7 inch penis does. A 10 inch penis can reach the A spot, which hides even deeper than the G spot.
OMFG wtf, I don't even think a women can take an 10 incher, wouldn't that ruin her severely jfl. So what are the requirements to run big dick game and stay alive, and what are the "it's over's" & death sentences?