the six 6 rule

Not a molecule bro, this is just insane

You mentioned sexually unattractive and un dimorphic what about prettyboys and I noticed more prime girls 16-23 they like those type of guys and even more girls nowadays. The more masculine dudes attract older women, so....
That is because those 'prettyboys' are only good looking males with LOW dimorphism and high trust features.

That is because those 'prettyboys' are only good looking males with LOW dimorphism and high trust features.
So doesn't that negate your initial point

I have:

6 foot 4 height
6 inch x 6 inch dick

I can get all the rest except for 6 PSL.
You coping subsling you're either wearing lifts or stilts jfl, I've seen u many, you're not 6'4, jfl 5'10 maybe 5'11 (that's being generous) TOPS

6 inch dick is not enough nowadays. Your Girth can carry you but some girls still won't be satisfied due to the insane standards. Also 6 inch dick looks micro if you're muh "6'4" (which I highly doubt) This is irrelevant bc you're 4 psl max and looks aspie asf anyways

So doesn't that negate your initial point
Read my posts properly. It doesn't negate my initial point. I said if you are unattractive and not dimorphic, then you're screwed. Pretty boys are dimorphic, but not as much as a masc, DOM chad. Prettyboys have high trust features.

Read my posts properly. It doesn't negate my initial point. I said if you are unattractive and not dimorphic, then you're screwed. Pretty boys are dimorphic, but not as much as a masc, DOM chad. Prettyboys have high trust features.
How are pretty boys dimorphic jfl

Also are high trust or low trust features ideal?

For broad appeal, maximum validation, and slaying prime women, in your opinion is prime prettyboy or Prime DOM Chad ideal?

How are pretty boys dimorphic jfl

Also are high trust or low trust features ideal?

For broad appeal, maximum validation, and slaying prime women, in your opinion is prime prettyboy or Prime DOM Chad ideal?
Everybody is dimorphic. Some are highly dimorphic, some aren't. Pretty boys have low dimorphism, but they still have dimorphism. If they didn't have dimorphism at all, they'll look partly female and mainly androgynous.
Low Trust features are ideal, but not at an extreme cause you don't want to look like a low class ogre.
Prime DOM chad is ideal. Looking young and masculine at the same time is universally ideal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
OMFG wtf, I don't even think a women can take an 10 incher, wouldn't that ruin her severely jfl. So what are the requirements to run big dick game and stay alive, and what are the "it's over's" & death sentences?
Some good threads about this:

Everybody is dimorphic. Some are highly dimorphic, some aren't. Pretty boys have low dimorphism, but they still have dimorphism. If they didn't have dimorphism at all, they'll look partly female and mainly androgynous.
Low Trust features are ideal, but not at an extreme cause you don't want to look like a low class ogre.
Prime DOM chad is ideal. Looking young and masculine at the same time is universally ideal.
(y)(y)
Can you post some examples of Prime DOM (maesthetic) Chads

(y)(y)
Can you post some examples of Prime DOM (maesthetic) Chads
Just search up Hernan Drago (the model) and look at his pics when he was in his prime. David Gandy is a good example too.

@john2 666 is the devil's number amirite?

• +1
Reactions: john2
Some good threads about this:

Seen all of those threads several times. Any more threads?

lol body is irrelevant in comparison to face, height and dick.

I doubt you're 5.5 psl, pm pics man. If you are actually are that's more than enough to get some IOIs and a decent gf.
I have a very decent GF, prob top twentile.
I can get IOIs from foids, WHO WANT TO BE MY GF, that's not what the game is about.

• Hmm...
Just search up Hernan Drago (the model) and look at his pics when he was in his prime. David Gandy is a good example too.
Although Aspie AF smile lmao

He's insane bruh

I have a very decent GF, prob top twentile.
I can get IOIs from foids, WHO WANT TO BE MY GF, that's not what the game is about.
huh?

That's if you're trying to attract gold digging high status women a million miles out of your league. JFL it sounds like you're mad bc u don't have enough money to betabuxx. That's enough money to have a good life, some enjoyment, etc. Not everyone can be a 400k+ person in regards to salary.
Think you got it twisted, I'm mad because I can't get a girl who is only into me for randomness, as opposed to betabuxxing.

What I meant by the above point was women don't register you as 'rich' unless you have 100m USD in th bank, or at least on paper, even if a foid only earns $20k USD a year.

• +1
View attachment 1092061this is a 5,5 psl, if you're not better looking you'r not a 5,5
making at least 100 000 per year= 8K per month.
is enough, making more is completely useless, because you' will already be able to buy everything you want, and get a good apartement.
I live in an expensive city lol.
I certainly can't afford anything I want, I'm too tired up in various projects and quite leveraged too fml.
I don't think that guy is 5.5PSL, I'd say he's 6 or even 6.5

Fuck dickpill has absolutely ruined me, I'm even spazzing out and having episodes with my GF because of it
Brutal man, what's ur stats if u don't mind (no homo)

Think you got it twisted, I'm mad because I can't get a girl who is only into me for randomness, as opposed to betabuxxing.

What I meant by the above point was women don't register you as 'rich' unless you have 100m USD in th bank, or at least on paper, even if a foid only earns $20k USD a year.
I see where you're coming from.

Define "randomness", like a girl who's into your personality, jfl

Brutal man, what's ur stats if u don't mind (no homo)
Bpl is just a tad over 6 inches, circumference is not great, most dildos are fatter for sure, and GF has had a lot so had bigger.

In the past I never had issues cos foids seemed to enjoy it, but now I'm worried they were all faking. Plus when we were kids and compared amongst ourselves I was bigger than average (no homo)

PSL 6 alone is enough for you to live a life above the absolute majority of men, being PSL 6 and 6 foot would make you a demigod walking. 6 figures and 6 inch dick in comparison would be nothing but nice optionals.

Not for chicks just for yourself tbh