The skin on my face glows after using retinol 2 times

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Must be the luckiest person, used it yesterday night and to day, am on Zoom now for uni class and I can see my skin fucking glowing

Amazing substance

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Clark69, Kmscurry and 7 others
the true elixir of youth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
How many % dosage ? Where did you buy broski ?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 10449
facetheory 3% retinol, you can buy it on their website

now to be fair, I also use hyaluronic acid and put hydrating cream ofc, but the shine came after the retinol

My face literally looks like I am a doll. How can something be so good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ampere and johncruz12345

now to be fair, I also use hyaluronic acid and put hydrating cream ofc, but the shine came after the retinol

I thought it reduces fat tbh.

CURRENTLY SKINMOGGING ALL 12 PEOPLE IN THE GROUP BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

JFL IF YOU ARE NOT USING RETINOL

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Opa-blia, Deleted member 9699, Clark69 and 2 others
same tbh idk if thats the case for everybody maybe we are "hyper responders"?

• Love it
For me at 0.1% retin A it gets slightly better glow. Still some redness. RIP.

• +1
do you actually mean retinol? or do you mean retin a , if im correct retinol is alot weaker?

• +1
Would This be good? Its a night cream
yeah that's retin-a that'll do the trick
but the more recommended ones are here
there are different potencies
if you have really sensitive skin then having 0.02%-0.05% is better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Would This be good? Its a night cream

if it is retin-a I think it might need prescription from dermatologist, you ll need to find a based dr to give you

what I bought is this:

it has vit c also maybe that helps as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
its probaly just the acid i dont think retinol can have a effect after 2 days

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 5875
Lol retinol is a jew scam, if u can buy something legally without a prescription. It likely has minimal effects

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 10536, Deleted member 10449 and 1 other person
Lol retinol is a jew scam, if u can buy something legally without a prescription. It likely has minimal effects
bro I am telling you my face is glowing so much I could see it even with the shitty analysis of my laptop camera, idk what u talkin about

if it is retin-a I think it might need prescription from dermatologist, you ll need to find a based dr to give you

what I bought is this:

it has vit c also maybe that helps as well
Tbh you really don't want to buy/use something that has retinol and vitamin c in one package, as their ph are very different. It might not be good long term or for the serum itself too. Vitamin c also needs to be stored in a cold place as it will degrade over time. What I'm saying, is that you should always buy such things in different packages, i.e. retinol in a retinol bottle, vitamin c in a vitamin c bottle. Mixed together is just most likely going to be shit and just shows that whoever made the damn thing, probably didn't think through much at all.
Retinol is very weak in comparison to tretinoin. As retinol will have to undergo a reaction on your skin to be converted into something that's useful, while tretinoin is more readily available. Also their strengths aren't comparable.
Tretinoin is usually prescription based, but you can buy it online from india or w/e.

• +1
Tbh you really don't want to buy/use something that has retinol and vitamin c in one package, as their ph are very different. It might not be good long term or for the serum itself too. Vitamin c also needs to be stored in a cold place as it will degrade over time. What I'm saying, is that you should always buy such things in different packages, i.e. retinol in a retinol bottle, vitamin c in a vitamin c bottle. Mixed together is just most likely going to be shit and just shows that whoever made the damn thing, probably didn't think through much at all.
Retinol is very weak in comparison to tretinoin. As retinol will have to undergo a reaction on your skin to be converted into something that's useful, while tretinoin is more readily available. Also their strengths aren't comparable.
Tretinoin is usually prescription based, but you can buy it online from india or w/e.
tretinoin is obviously better, but this bs worked for me magic so no reason to take something stronger

about the vit c thing idk, other ppl have this opinion you have but I am too ignorant to comment on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
tretinoin is obviously better, but this bs worked for me magic so no reason to take something stronger

about the vit c thing idk, other ppl have this opinion you have but I am too ignorant to comment on this
I just have vit c as a separate thing, which I use in the morning routine. And tretinoin/retinol for the night.
You should get tretinoin regardless, because it's cheaper (long term) and more effective, unarguably so.

CURRENTLY SKINMOGGING ALL 12 PEOPLE IN THE GROUP BOTH MEN AND WOMEN

JFL IF YOU ARE NOT USING RETINOL
Do you have to constantly use it

Tretinoin has proven anti-aging properties. Retinol does not. Retinol is basically normie's tret, just as much cope as expensive night creams and clay masks.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill

is that a good thing though jfl

"looking like a doll" isnt exactly what girls would describe their most attractive men

Tretinoin has proven anti-aging properties. Retinol does not. Retinol is basically normie's tret, just as much cope as expensive night creams and clay masks.
Δουλεύει ψηλέ, εγώ αυτό βλέπω

Δουλεύει ψηλέ, εγώ αυτό βλέπω

Ελα ρε συ πολλοι Ελληνες βλεπω στο φορουμ :feelsautistic:. Anyway, γνωμη μου ειναι να πας σιγα σιγα στην Tret. Ειδικα εδω Ελλαδα ειναι και παμφθηνη (γυρω στα 3-4 ευρω)

• Love it
Ελα ρε συ πολλοι Ελληνες βλεπω στο φορουμ :feelsautistic:. Anyway, γνωμη μου ειναι να πας σιγα σιγα στην Tret. Ειδικα εδω Ελλαδα ειναι και παμφθηνη (γυρω στα 3-4 ευρω)
Θα το κοιταξω οπωδσηποτε αδερφε να σαι καλα

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
You can glow with just moisturizer, vitc, and many other things. Ret has a peculiar glow though.

It's from the matte finish not from collagen synthesis. OTC retinol products are not nearly as effective as prescription retinoids.