The skin tone/undertone or death

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation

I need this caramel skin tone and I'll ascend I have no idea what to overdose on, help me fellow skincels my skin tone is shit, it's just dark brown

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jeww and BrahminBoss
aren't you black?

Screenshot 2024 02 18 010440
@Pei

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and FBl
I would like to know it too
Do let me know if u know what to take, I alr tried overdosing on hydroq 4% it did lighten my skin but it was a shitty coloring and now i am miscoloured

Bro no hate but this is unattainable with your skin tone, and that skintone only looks good with colored eyes, lean and good bones

• WTF
Reactions: FBl
Bro no hate but this is unattainable with your skin tone, and that skintone only looks good with colored eyes, lean and good bones
Im aiming to achieve something close to that. I have good bones too caramel skin mogs

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Im aiming to achieve something close to that. I have good bones too caramel skin mogs
You could try I guess, but it would be hard. Inject glutathione and use kojic acid soap. The maintenance is very hard though, I'd be too lazy but you do you

• +1
Looks great. I would have to age the hell out of
My skin to get that facial coloring

But it’s doable to get that body coloring and leave the face a few shades lighter.

• +1
Looks great. I would have to age the hell out of
My skin to get that facial coloring

But it’s doable to get that body coloring and leave the face a few shades lighter.
How?

Sun tanning the torso is fine with me. I just don’t want to age my face and tan it to that degree

• +1
Sun tanning the torso is fine with me. I just don’t want to age my face and tan it to that degree
Thats one of my major issue aswell, i already sunbathe to get vitamin d and i can see the effect on my face

low does melanotan 2 (50mcg) could get you that colour, there are threads on the site

• +1
Niggas be like

"Too shitskin"

• +1
Reactions: zz67 and FBl
Im trying to get that aswell. Megadosing 150mg lycopene everyday to get rid of green undertone. Praying i dont get hypervitaminosis. If it works im hoping on Hydroquinone and turning latino.

• +1
what’s your ethnicity

Im trying to get that aswell. Megadosing 150mg lycopene everyday to get rid of green undertone. Praying i dont get hypervitaminosis. If it works im hoping on Hydroquinone and turning latino.
Did u notice any change so far?

Did u notice any change so far?
Yes I did it with 10 mg at the start of the year and It worked a bit. Heard reports of high doeses working better but since the undertones are so strong it doesnt remove it 100%. Backup plan is to use Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, and Glutathione, researched it and it might be able to clear undertones instead of cool them.

• +1