THE SMV GOD - Imran Khan Tribute

Not misunderstood. You are literally pajeet LARPing as European.
When the Pakichads invade Pajeetland after defeating the Jews, this will be playing on loud speakers.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
The jews interfered with the embed

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 58230
He refused to help jews. This is quite literally what he did. They asked him to help bomb afghanistan when he was the prime minister of pakistan. He refused and then was jailed by traitors
Chad

"Just be confident bro"
It's always the chad that says this. Almost as if mocking subhumans for being so incompetent

• +1
Reactions: ferfdd
Has a very narrow face and shit ratios
I think curries praise him for coloring which is expected as they have poo skins
You would not guess where this guy's IP address is. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, TsarTsar444 and wsada
Average arab man

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
It's always the chad that says this. Almost as if mocking subhumans for being so incompetent
It's more likely due to the fact you would look like an asshole telling an ugly guy he can't get girls cuz he's ugly, but you can because you're attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greycel Slayer and wsada
in his younger days he dead ass passed in Southern Europe
could be a 80s Greek actor

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
It's more likely due to the fact you would look like an asshole telling an ugly guy he can't get girls cuz he's ugly, but you can because you're attractive.
Brootal. If chad admits he is handsome, he summons subhuman pajeets and incels from all over the world who shit on his ratios.

• So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan
in his younger days he dead ass passed in Southern Europe
could be a 80s Greek actor

mogger in this random candid from a video

Watch as he brutally mogs 99.9% of human population in this interview. Pause at any moment, it's 6 minutes of pure mogging

Last edited:
JFL AT THIS LOW IQ. He is talking about you ranjeet not me when he said IP
He talked about you retard
otherwise why would he referred to me in the third person??

JFL WATCH THIS PRIYA SIMP FOR KHAN AND HE BRUTALLY REJECTS HER

He accentmogs all those subhumans so hard, one of the few south asians I've seen with a good voice

Mirin this chaddam hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: Greycel Slayer
He accentmogs all those subhumans so hard, one of the few south asians I've seen with a good voice
Mogger deep voice. Ropefuel for cuckvoice cels like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
In this thread, OP spamming "stacy" on every white girl that has ever taken a pic with Imran Khan

In this thread, OP spamming "stacy" on every white girl that has ever taken a pic with Imran Khan
In this post, Incel OP shows his jealousy

• Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymmax
In this post, Incel OP shows his jealousy
Nope, I was one of the first posters on this forum to bring attention to Imran Khan.

You just need to stop overating white girls.

Jemima Khan is the only stacy there

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
Imran Khan and Salludon will live rent free in every cumskin worshippers head.
I scroll on pinterest and see pictures of Iram Khan, not ballou,cavill, strijd, Tom Welling, Chico, foids make fanfics with Iram Khan bro

He refused to help jews. This is quite literally what he did. They asked him to help bomb afghanistan when he was the prime minister of pakistan. He refused and then was jailed by traitors
How come jews are in this?

More like he wanted to outshine the masters(pakistan army generals). They dont like their puppet rebelling

His current wife

Prob gets fucked by her in ass

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
imran khan is pashtun not even a pakistani hahahah. a real paki could never looks that good (and he is only average anyway)

imran khan is pashtun not even a pakistani hahahah. a real paki could never looks that good (and he is only average anyway)
JFL solludon is the highest psl user to exist

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
How come jews are in this?

More like he wanted to outshine the masters(pakistan army generals). They dont like their puppet rebelling
Everything should be blamed upon the Jews.

Nope, I was one of the first posters on this forum to bring attention to Imran Khan.

You just need to stop overating white girls.

Jemima Khan is the only stacy there
They were all considered stacies in their era JFL. It's 1970 not 2023.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and CursedOne
seeing ur comment i can tell ur a ranjeet or cucked afgandu

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne