The Snapchat Snap Scores Required To Unlock Major Social Features (Chart)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Snap ScoreGet Replies/Responses In SnapchatBasic Social Acceptance From Non-NerdsBefriend BeckiesParty InvitesPopularityBefriend StaciesAbility to Throw Your Own Parties and Get People to Come
0❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
500⚠️ Unlikely⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
1,000✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
5,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
10,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No❌ No
50,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely❌ No❌ No
100,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely⚠️ Unlikely
250,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes⚠️ Unlikely
1,000,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes

[important]—“Yes”, “Unlikely”, and “No” refer to the ABILITY to do/obtain things. “Yes” does not mean success is guaranteed or is easy to attain. For example, the popularity column is not to be interpreted as “100K Snap score and you’ll be popular.” A “Yes” just means one CAN become popular. “Unlikely” means it’s possible but so unlikely that it’s probably not worth a try.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hey, ascension, Sondern and 24 others
1 million snapscore chang posting this, the irony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, rooman, ShowerMaxxing and 17 others
why do all these shit social media platforms nowadays have some sort of social score that instantly expose you as being a rotter fuck up if you wanted to join them? tbh

wish it would've stopped at facebook

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, ArcticStorm, spirili and 19 others
why do all these shit social media platforms nowadays have some sort of social score that instantly expose you as being a rotter fuck up if you wanted to join them? tbh

wish it would've stopped at facebook
so ppl use them more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, litaz, Stevensmithgerard and 8 others
Snap ScoreGet Replies/Responses In SnapchatBasic Social Acceptance From Non-NerdsBefriend BeckiesParty InvitesPopularityBefriend StaciesAbility to Throw Your Own Parties and Get People to Come
500✅ Yes❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
1,000✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No❌ No
10,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No❌ No❌ No
100,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No❌ No
250,000✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes✅ Yes❌ No

Chad throws parties even with a negative score​

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, ArcticStorm, litaz and 16 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 13994, thecel and 1 other person
Girls here usually have 1.5 million+ snap score, and no one has a score below 500K

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and 7 others
I can get nudes with sub 100 snapscore and I'm not even goodlooking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Stingray and thecel
Girls here usually have 1.5 million+ snap score, and no one has a score below 500K
women will obv have more since they get more messages

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

imagine $70 to ascend with snapchat vs $30k for surgeries

major lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rooman, fjor2096, EverythingMattersCel and 14 others
Chats (texts) don’t increase Snap Scores AFAIK.
no just talking in general
they use the app more as they get approached much more often socially.

regardless face is the snapscore that matters irl
nothing else does.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, litaz, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
The fact that you can easily fraud up to a million is proof that this shouldn't even be a problem. Stop being a fag and just do it already. I frauded from 30k to 200k and i still feel like that it isn't enough. will fraud to 300K at least

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, .👽., thecel and 1 other person
None of these are true no one sane cares about fucking snapchat score

Infant if it’s to high it signals you’re a whore

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, litaz, Deleted member and 5 others

[important]—“Yes”, “Unlikely”, and “No” refer to the ABILITY to do/obtain things. “Yes” does not mean success is guaranteed or is easy to attain. For example, the popularity column is not to be interpreted as “100K Snap score and you’ll be popular.” A “Yes” just means one CAN become popular. “Unlikely” means it’s possible but so unlikely that it’s probably not worth a try.
Cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel

Yeah you just need to exceed the minimum which is like 100,000 Snapchat score and about 500 Instagram followers after that it doesn't fucking matter It's all about looks and IRL status

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Basedprincess, thecel and 1 other person
Anything above 300k is unappealing to girls because they think you have many choices. I did that mistake

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, MegamindCel, Spinc and 4 others
Anything above 300k is unappealing to girls because they think you have many choices. I did that mistake
This. Just stay at the average, 250K. That shows you are popular but not a manwhore

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6695
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Kristin

Cope. Girls want guys with abundance. They know Chads have many choices yet go for Chads anyway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 6695
I made a post about boosting snap score

I went from 2k to 120k one night no ban

• Woah

Now this is serioús autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cmfanel, litaz, Lolcel and 8 others
Lol no
Most girls have atleast million score

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, thecel, chadison and 1 other person
I can’t cope with my 500k snap score

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and Deleted member 11758
Lol no
^

The issue here is that there's some 14-year-olds talking and then there's some 20-year-olds talking.
Most women are in the millions by now especially the hot ones, you can obviously guess why. If you're over 18 and you don't have at least 300k you're kinda fucked

• +1
Reactions: litaz, thecel and Deleted member 7580
The fact that you can easily fraud up to a million is proof that this shouldn't even be a problem. Stop being a fag and just do it already. I frauded from 30k to 200k and i still feel like that it isn't enough. will fraud to 300K at least
and did anything change?
this shit is cope imo but idk i never had snap :lul:

• +1
Never understood this snap score cope in here. I mean as long as your score isn't 500 or something it literally doesn't matter.
Chad can slay without even having snap :lul:
No score for your shitty maxilla

• +1
Reactions: litaz, MegamindCel, thecel and 1 other person
and did anything change?
this shit is cope imo but idk i never had snap :lul:
nobody even checks it jfl, instagram followers are legit, snapchat score is mostly cope but its far easier to fraud

I will tell you how it goes when I add some more people this following school year

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Chadeep, thecel and 1 other person
Lol no
Not the ones i know. Only some do and they talk to lots of guys.
Stop saying most do

• +1
lmao throwing parties and being invited has to do with IRL connections not snap score

thought u was high iq bruh

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Lolcel, Stingray and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Nah tbh this is how a lot of people view snapscore nowadays.
0-100k you’re a weirdo/social reject (SUS)
100k-300k you dont talk to a lot of people and you are probs an introvert
300k-750k normal
750k-1 mil popular
1 mil+ popular and/or addicted to social media

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Looks234, Chintuck22 and 3 others
^

The issue here is that there's some 14-year-olds talking and then there's some 20-year-olds talking.
Most women are in the millions by now especially the hot ones, you can obviously guess why. If you're over 18 and you don't have at least 300k you're kinda fucked
lol me with 104k because i never use snap only for photos

• +1
Reactions: chadison and thecel
lmao this has some accuracy too it but anything under 100k is wrong at least in highschool if u under 100 or even 200k ur a fucking loser. im at 784,971 so far and its all legit i have had snap since 2015 and i know girls w over a million and the biggest snap score i ever seen is actually my buddy who is deadass pretty boy chadlite and he has 1.4 million he the only person in my area who be throwing parties all the time and his snapchat friend count is capped with ppl who all live in my area

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Looks234, thecel and 1 other person

jfl everyone with a snapscore above 100k has probably gotten it from streaks, which means nothing tbh

legit no one cares about snap score at all

chad slays with nokia while incel sends snaps to himself for muh high snapscore

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member, Stingray and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel, Looks234, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Does that still work?
I mean I tried it about 2 months ago or smth and it worked, it’s super fast. You can probs get a million in 1-2 hours if your phone is fast enough

• +1
lmao this has some accuracy too it but anything under 100k is wrong at least in highschool if u under 100 or even 200k ur a fucking loser. im at 784,971 so far and its all legit i have had snap since 2015 and i know girls w over a million and the biggest snap score i ever seen is actually my buddy who is deadass pretty boy chadlite and he has 1.4 million he the only person in my area who be throwing parties all the time and his snapchat friend count is capped with ppl who all live in my area
300k-750k normal
750k-1 mil popular

• +1
lmao throwing parties and being invited has to do with IRL connections not snap score

thought u was high iq bruh

And how tf do you think you can form IRL connections with low Snap scores? :feelshaha::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Who's the guy in your avi @thecel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Saen
300k-750k normal
750k-1 mil popular
That’s cope. The most social dudes from my school all had at max 300k the majority from them just around 100-200k.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and thecel
  • +1
How old are you
19. Even the most popular girls I know don’t have more than 500k. Most even way less.
I don’t think that sc score is that important anyways if you are atleast around 100k because it doesn’t show of Social status because you could just have gotten this score from snapping with your 2 friends all day long.
Instgram followers on the other hand are more crucial imo because they show exactly who follows you and how many people following you

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14793
19. Even the most popular girls I know don’t have more than 500k. Most even way less.
I don’t think that sc score is that important anyways if you are atleast around 100k because it doesn’t show of Social status because you could just have gotten this score from snapping with your 2 friends all day long.
Instgram followers on the other hand are more crucial imo because they show exactly who follows you and how many people following you
I definitely agree Instagram followers and likes are a lot more crucial 100% but I guess the Snapchat score depends on location. I would say just don’t have under a certain amount of snapscore and you’re good because a very low snapscore is definitely sus

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, chadison, thecel and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back