The "so-called" shooter of Moscow's Crocus City Hall Concert Venue said he was paid $5,000 to kill over 200 people, WAKE TF UP, PEOPLE! Please

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Tell me something, if someone offered you, "Hey there skinny little drug addict feller, how would you like to make $5,000?"

You ponder, "Hmm, five grand could buy me a weekend of dope, pussy, and fun. But what's the catch?" So you ask him that question.

He responds, "We want you to murder two hundred innocent people and children, hopefully, more, in Russia's highest secured area in the world, Moscow."

Would you even consider that? Killing someone takes a lot of evil selfish will but also, an abundance of mind-boggling courage. And if you're a professional killer, I'm confident to believe a life is worth much more than 500,000 rubles, which is five grand. But killing over 200 people?? In the highest secured place on the planet? However, they explain security won't be armed for that night but still ... in Russia during a war with Ukraine?? Perhaps, you would probably respond, "Are you fucking retarded?"

People, wake up. That's all I'm requesting. Try to wake up at least.

Last edited:
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back