The solution for short males reproductive problem is to simply abort male babys

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Tell me if im wrong but

a big reason foids wont reproduce with a manlet is cos they dont want their sons to be manlets and live shit lives also.

The solution for short males reproductive problem is to simply abort male babys

or if u cant get a gf in the first place LL maxx and short countrymaxx. then still do the same plan

either tell her ur originally short or somehow convince her u only want a female baby for some reason

short girl mogs a tall girl statistically in SMV(maybe not to blackpillers cos we know reproducing with taller foids is better) but to normies they statistically prefer shorter foids

so in fact manlets are even more ideal genetics to create a high smv girl baby compared to a tall guy

am i missing something?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 20618
Ugly Short men like me need to be shot dead in a field and set on fire

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 18522, incel194012940 and 3 others
5'9 or dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
or just send all foidlets into concentration camps since height genes come from mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, currylightskin, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, Adonis, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Why would you make an abortion of a baby whose father was already accepted by the mom-to-be?
Let nature run its course, if short males aren't selected, there won't be any abortion to perform.

Why would you make an abortion of a baby whose father was already accepted by the mom-to-be?
Let nature run its course, if short males aren't selected, there won't be any abortion to perform.

This is just the solution to overcome nature selection for genetic failure manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
If you hate manlets just say it, don't write a low IQ post
How is it low iq, it’s the solution which no one else knows so it’s high iq if anything

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Signed, OP

5'5" manlet that wants to breed with SEA women

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Salieri
women dont want to be with short men cause theyre ugly retard if short men were attractive women wouldnt be scared of having a short son now would they?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19551
On an individual level, if you're below 6' as a guy you have no business reproducing with a below-avg-stature woman. Same with intelligence, if she wants kids with you she better be handing you her resumé. Bringing a child into the world that is unlikely to have a decent quality of life is morally reprehensible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
women dont want to be with short men cause theyre ugly retard if short men were attractive women wouldnt be scared of having a short son now would they?
thats why i said get LL

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
On an individual level, if you're below 6' as a guy you have no business reproducing with a below-avg-stature woman. Same with intelligence, if she wants kids with you she better be handing you her resumé. Bringing a child into the world that is unlikely to have a decent quality of life is morally reprehensible
thats why u have a daughter so she doesnt have these height problems. is no one reading my fucking thread or something

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Salieri and Deleted member 20618
thats why u have a daughter so she doesnt have these height problems. is no one reading my fucking thread or something
Why do you think anyone here would have a daughter?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 20618
Then the short daughter has a son and the moral problem diminishes somewhat but doesn’t go away

Then the short daughter has a son and the moral problem diminishes somewhat but doesn’t go away
what do u mean

what do u mean
The short daughter brings a short son into the world, this could have reasonably been foreseen and prevented. You're in part causally responsible from bringing someone into the world who will have a poor quality of life, although the daughter is I would say far blameworthier than you. Now obv the moral responsibility is shared, but you don't escape it completely

The short daughter brings a short son into the world, this could have reasonably been foreseen and prevented. You're in part causally responsible from bringing someone into the world who will have a poor quality of life, although the daughter is I would say far blameworthier than you. Now obv the moral responsibility is shared, but you don't escape it completely
i will be doing this in SEA or south america. so it will probably be avg height foid. and half white foids are literally all celebrities over there so im sure she will be fine and the daughter no problem finding a tall boyfriend. even tho she wouldnt even need one