The solution to our problems

Lasko123

Lasko123

Kraken
the physical world is artificially dense because of an energy field that makes things dense. I can make small areas of the physical world less dense using focused intention. You just repeat the phrase "less dense" or "neutralize dense energy field"or remove dense energy. It takes five ten maybe twenty minutes. (With a lot of people it probably wouldn't take as long). Dozens or hundreds of people could make larger areas less dense. Millions of people could make the entire planet less dense. Once it's a lot less dense, we can use our god like abilities that we have in the afterlife. Then the elite won't stand a chance of being able to control us. This is the ultimate solution.

It doesn't have to be done on that large of a scale. Dozens or hundreds of people could make reality less dense in a smaller area. Imagine if there is a protest scheduled and the protesters make reality less dense and can use their god like abilities. I think the government would be more inclined to listen to them.

I made my physical body so much less dense this morning that I felt like I was walking on air. If I can do that, imagine what hundreds of protesters could do. Of course, people wouldn't need to protest as much. They could just make reality less dense and then manifest what they want out of thin air.

At that point, the elite wouldn't stand a chance of being able to control us and their system would fall. So this is the ultimate solution.
Also, I sensed something new recently. There is some kind of stasis field that is trying to hold the matrix together and keep people from breaking the rules. They may have put it there because of me because I break the rules. But if dozens or hundreds or thousands of people in an area break the rules, no energy fields are going to stop them.

So I really think this is the endgame and this is how we win. But they didn't understand the nature of reality. If they had, they would have been able to accomplish a lot more. Think of what could be accomplished if you make reality so much less dense that you can manifest objects out of thin air. We can start to end poverty, disease, famine, etc. we can make food out of thin air.

Also, once people can do this they will no longer have to work. They won't need money. Instead of houses being built, they will be just be manifested out of thin air. The elite's system of control relies on scarcity and can't withstand people using their god like abilities. So they would quickly become irrelevant. And if they tried to send in the military, the military would either refuse to use force against people who haven't harmed anyone or they would get smoked by god like beings who won't tolerate their freedoms being infringed. So this is it. This is the ultimate solution.

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Blah blah blah suck my dick nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Lasko123 and Elvisandreaa
Sounds like @Pinhead Returns

Last edited:
Sounds like @Pinhead Returns
giggle.gif

mirin

thank you for such a compliment

I shall now go outside adrenalcocktail maxxed to sunmaxx with my unique expression onto the canvas we call this beautiful plane(t)

blessings to you all

• Love it
Reactions: Harold O'brien

Good thread, OP, but I'll read it later when I wake up. :ogre: