The solution to the Manlet problem

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

My goal is to become filthy rich so i can buy my own island and call it "Manlet Supremacy Headquarters" and only Men of 5'9 and below are allowed on the island. Also, foids can only be 5'6 and below. No one above 6 PSL is allowed except for admission to the zoo.

I could make a zoo and put chads in there so we can marvel at them while we take our qt nip wife and children to the MSH official zoo for a day out.
Firstly, i'd populate the island with every resident male given a mandatory virgin japanese waifu, non-negotiable. You must breed with her or your residency will be revoked.
I will have a big center dedicated to looksmaxxing and to discuss the evolution of blackpill theory. A stadium where you would see fights like one 6'2 chad against five 5'7 blackpillers and i'd handcuff the chad obviously (can't have chad winning now, can we?), stacy against two 300lb foids, etc. (The blackpill Colosseum)
Truecels/sub3s are given a high rank in the blackpill "government".

I would build giant statues that are a 1:1 replica of Hamudi & Eggy. (they would be given dedicated mansions and personal harems should they choose to accept my invitation)
Blackpill paradise - coming soon to an island near you.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 25377, latincell95 and 5 others
Who'll be the leaders?

Who'll be the leaders?
Should Eggy choose to accept my invitation, he will be granted the rank of Fuhrer. His right hand man is to be Hamudi or stblkops2cel but i have to find him first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 25938
Gandy would be proud

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
just pay me for my heightmaxxing advice

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Just move to Indonesia. Problem solved.

Gandy would be proud
Certain chads like Gandy, chico would be invited temporarily so they can provide speeches and personally meet & greet blackpillers.
Salludon is not invited, and neither are other fakecels who refused to provide valuable information to help their fellow blackpillers ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 25938
Too short didn't read

Just move to Indonesia. Problem solved.
They're bluepilled and i heard the government introduced a new law recently so you can't even share a room with a woman you're not married to. Also, ugly subhumans, our goal is to ascend together. Not to dilute our genes further with jungle monkeys.

just pay me for my heightmaxxing advice
You were already 6'1-6'2 before drugs. It's genetics.
Worry not, i will hire the best scientists in the world to make all our plates reopen so we can all grow to 7 feet tall.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Jigen
I would like to offer my monkey for the zoo exhibit

@luljankybo It’s time for you to move to your new home, my pet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 24444
My goal is to become filthy rich so i can buy my own island and call it "Manlet Supremacy Headquarters" and only Men of 5'9 and below are allowed on the island. Also, foids can only be 5'6 and below. No one above 6 PSL is allowed except for admission to the zoo.

I could make a zoo and put chads in there so we can marvel at them while we take our qt nip wife and children to the MSH official zoo for a day out.
Firstly, i'd populate the island with every resident male given a mandatory virgin japanese waifu, non-negotiable. You must breed with her or your residency will be revoked.
I will have a big center dedicated to looksmaxxing and to discuss the evolution of blackpill theory. A stadium where you would see fights like one 6'2 chad against five 5'7 blackpillers and i'd handcuff the chad obviously (can't have chad winning now, can we?), stacy against two 300lb foids, etc. (The blackpill Colosseum)
Truecels/sub3s are given a high rank in the blackpill "government".

I would build giant statues that are a 1:1 replica of Hamudi & Eggy. (they would be given dedicated mansions and personal harems should they choose to accept my invitation)
Blackpill paradise - coming soon to an island near you.
Take your meds schizo

I would like to offer my monkey for the zoo exhibit

@luljankybo It’s time for you to move to your new home, my pet.
I can put him next to MVP & thomas dom.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and thereallegend
Worry not, i will hire the best scientists in the world to make all our plates reopen so we can all grow to 7 feet tall.
they were doing research on that in europe actually

Take your meds schizo
BE GONE LANKLET, YOUR KIND ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. SHOOT ON SITE ORDER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ISLAND GUARDS IF ANY LANKLET IS SPOTTED.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
BE GONE LANKLET, YOUR KIND ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. SHOOT ON SITE ORDER WILL BE GIVEN TO THE ISLAND GUARDS IF ANY LANKLET IS SPOTTED.
If a single Lanklet enters, the foids will all give themselves up for his cock and get er from te height difference and destroy your Island

If a single Lanklet enters, the foids will all give themselves up for his cock and get er from te height difference and destroy your Island
Wrong, foids will be forced to attend a weekly session of hypnotism that ensures they view lanklets as demons. They will be repulsed by you. You will not get anywhere near us, the guards who will be dwarfs will make sure of that.

We’ll prevent that by giving guards shoot to kill orders for any 5PSL+ tallfag who trespasses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 25377, JohnDoe and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen
The solution to the manlet problem is make every man infertile except me, and allow me to be the only male breeding with all the females
This would work for one generation

The solution to the manlet problem is make every man infertile except me, and allow me to be the only male breeding with all the females
This would work for one generation
Reminds me of Worlds end harem anime, that would be ideal.