The source of sperm that created Gigastacy

@cvzvvc didn't you say you were dating a NYC model. What's your take on this?

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
@cvzvvc didn't you say you were dating a NYC model. What's your take on this?

Yeah, it's kind of an open thing right now. We're not official yet but I think she will push for it and I will not cooperate JFL. She is giving me clingy vibes and I don't think she's playing with a full deck. Most model types are mentally ill.

My take on which portion? All of these women have guys in their DMs. Follower count means fuck all when it comes to whether or not these girls are getting DMs. If she is female she's getting hit on lol. Her appeal is probably less than that of some slim-waisted, big-titted Instagram thot with a fat ass. She won't draw as much attention.

A girl I was banging a few months ago was the host of a relatively well-known podcast and she had a dude on Insta offering her $3,000 to piss on his face in a sportscar. I never would have suspected it, but...

Just assume the worst with all women on social media. Set the bar as low as possible; you'll thank yourself later.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yeah, it's kind of an open thing right now. We're not official yet but I think she will push for it and I will not cooperate JFL. She is giving me clingy vibes and I don't think she's playing with a full deck. Most model types are mentally ill.

My take on which portion? All of these women have guys in their DMs. Follower count means fuck all when it comes to whether or not these girls are getting DMs. If she is female she's getting hit on lol. Her appeal is probably less than that of some slim-waisted, big-titted Instagram thot with a fat ass. She won't draw as much attention.

A girl I was banging a few months ago was the host of a relatively well-known podcast and she had a dude on Insta offering her $3,000 to piss on his face in a sportscar. I never would have suspected it, but...

Just assume the worst with all women on social media. Set the bar as low as possible; you'll thank yourself later.
Yeah, the bimbo types on IG get way more attention it seems like. I understand what you mean.

You mentioning the podcast girl made me immediately think of this podcast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdh6gv7Hwt2AJ2TjWoXswEA/videos

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero