The Spartans were not greek

D

Deleted member 18494

Diamond
I can’t stand Greeks man. They were NEVER known for anything else than homosexuality between males. No heroism, no honor, no history. Their cities are made by folks who lived there thousands of years ago and they don’t even have a meaning in greek:feelskek:. How come your City has a meaning in a foreign language but none in yours?
Their mythology is full of names who don’t even have a meaning in Greek, even the biggest gods like Zeus and Afrodite have no greek meaning, they are totally foreign.
Greeks come from the Athenians, which betrayed Sparta in the war against Persia. :feelskek:
They were just homosexual traitors and today their only source of „income“ and „fame“ is a history who isn’t even theirs according to the most high western historians.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
All wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Stop coping, coper

I can’t stand Greeks man. They were NEVER known for anything else than homosexuality between males. No heroism, no honor, no history. Their cities are made by folks who lived there thousands of years ago and they don’t even have a meaning in greek:feelskek:. How come your City has a meaning in a foreign language but none in yours?
Their mythology is full of names who don’t even have a meaning in Greek, even the biggest gods like Zeus and Afrodite have no greek meaning, they are totally foreign.
Greeks come from the Athenians, which betrayed Sparta in the war against Persia. :feelskek:
They were just homosexual traitors and today their only source of „income“ and „fame“ is a history who isn’t even theirs according to the most high western historians.
Let me guess they were NordicZzz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Yes I can. Cope harder with your tales. You can't be saved.
You don’t know more than acknowledged historians. What you say is totally meaningless

I dnr but I think the spartans were indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: startingover, kuk and Deleted member 18494
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived