The sports economy pill

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
the only difference between "sports" and "games" is the smashing of your skull and bones vs. other mens' skull and bones

and just general risk tolerance

think about it:

nothing that's "safe" is considered a real sport, at least in the eyes of women

if baseball didn't involve 100 mph fastballs being launched at a hitter's head every so often, it wouldn't be entertaining to normies and to women

if football didn't involve smashing helmets and regularly concussing or permanently disabling players with vicious hits to the head or knees, it wouldn't be entertaining to normies and women

with basketball, it's the continual attrition underneath the basket

now that 3-pointers and less physical play is becoming so common, basketball is rapidly losing popularity

same with hockey

the violence in a sport is what makes it "valuable", economically speaking

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and thereallegend
if football didn't involve smashing helmets and regularly concussing or permanently disabling players with vicious hits to the head or knees, it wouldn't be entertaining to normies and women
nah i dont see it happening, i barely watch football... but last time i checked they dont wear helmets and kick ball with their feet xD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
you want to study sports management and become famous?

• +1
i wish i could be pro but im fat as fuck and i didnt make it but i can become a coach, i might take... maybe west ham? or some european club like viktoria plzen? hmm... that would be a good start

• +1