The Stacy Experience on TRM Vs a Normie Guy’s

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

Stacy gets hundreds of reaffirming compliments (one coping fuckhead by name of mogsyoutodeath in there though)

Meanwhile normies don’t even get a single comment from passersby

But apparently these are the same oofy doofy’s being fought over by dozens of stacylites @Biggdink im not questioning your teachings sire, I just find my faith faltering sometimes 🥺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Tabula Rasa, cancercell and 5 others
Where’s Stacy tho ?

Also @Xangsane has done more research on oofy doofy so he might know

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 25938, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person
I used to browse truerateme but lost interest when I saw most male posts were left with no responses whilst most people flocked to any pictures of women. They at least seem to rate pretty decently as opposed to what some .org users say. They'll give low ratings to people who deserve them and the higest ratings I've seen were given to robust prettyboys which imo have the most widespread appeal

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Johanjohan, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
Lower third is stacy. Middle and upper third not stacy.

I used to browse truerateme but lost interest when I saw most male posts were left with no responses whilst most people flocked to any pictures of women. They at least seem to rate pretty decently as opposed to what some .org users say. They'll give low ratings to people who deserve them and the higest ratings I've seen were given to robust prettyboys which imo have the most widespread appeal
Examples?

Stacy gets hundreds of reaffirming compliments (one coping fuckhead by name of mogsyoutodeath in there though)
jfl who is this stern autist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 27447 and 4 others
>mog_you_to_death
his reddit avi is the blue eyed chico morph :forcedsmile:

was probably eviscerated on .org so he had to migrate to r/truerateme and r/qovesstudio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Shieda_Kayn, Deleted member 27447 and 1 other person
his reddit avi is the blue eyed chico morph :forcedsmile:
View attachment 2139845
was probably eviscerated on .org so he had to migrate to r/truerateme and r/qovesstudio
he is probably viewing this thread right now. fuck you u/mog_you_to _death i hope you die

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28473, zharupodrugu, Shieda_Kayn and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back