The State of 2024 GreyCels (RIP .org) šŸŖ¦ āš°ļø

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress šŸ”‹
So I noticed this profile convo šŸ¤”

IMG 7402

Then did some digging. Hereā€™s the faggot in question:

Every thread is now filled with ā€˜dnrdā€™ since this is the quality of users that are now signing up to the forum

RIP .org šŸŖ¦āš°ļø

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel, SA7, lightskinbengali and 21 others

View attachment 2789676

Every thread is now filled with ā€˜dnrdā€™ since this is the quality of users that are now signing up to the forum

RIP .org šŸŖ¦āš°ļø

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69, JustShower, smoth and 1 other person

View attachment 2789676

RIP .org šŸŖ¦āš°ļø

Dillon lathem was the root cause

• +1
Reactions: axsen and try2beme
Been fucked for some time now

just ignore the tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, try2beme, randomop and 1 other person
This forums all 10k in 2 month tiktok npc spammers now. Destruction of forum culture

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Agendum
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Newday*V3, Zonar and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PROMETHEUS

View attachment 2789676

RIP .org šŸŖ¦āš°ļø

Fuck these tiktok nt freaks

disgusted at the association with these trending leeching tiktok content creators and all the normies appropriating psl culture and making a joke of it like its just a trend. looksmax culture is getting drowned out and diluted by the sheer volume of 15 year old tiktok npcs shilling this adultered looksmaxxing culture

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sudanguy and randomop
rip cuckmax.me 2018-2024
rip psl 2009-2022

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YUNGMAXXER, Agendum, randomop and 1 other person
real, greycels ruin this place

InShot 20240308 151953831

• Love it
Reactions: scrunchables
Lol these new kids worship u guys, literally using ur autistic lingo and tryna one up each other in tiktok comment sections about their ".org knowledge" actually hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Sushifart and Agendum

View attachment 2789676

RIP .org šŸŖ¦āš°ļø

@czwarty youā€™re famous bro

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty
i wish 'greycels' would stay greycels instead of polluting the forum with 12k posts with feb joindate yet cant identify one post of theres

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sudanguy, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
more like feb 2024 join date rainbow name cel with 10k posts in 2 weeks. Respect to 2018 join date grey kings
sorry for existing man

Not joking when I say 99% of anything looksmax related going mainstream (org included) is the fault of K shami.

And yes Ik im grey, i make good posts tho once and a blue moon

New rule: Greycels who donā€™t have a positive ratio by 100th post get auto-banned

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and sudanguy
We must persecute the new users. I shall become the high priestess

Ejaculation is the discharge of semen (the ejaculate; normally containing sperm) from the male reproductive tract. It is normally linked with orgasm, which involves involuntary contractions of the pelvic floor. It is the final stage and natural objective of male sexual stimulation, and an essential component of natural conception. Ejaculation can occur spontaneously during sleep, and is a normal part of human sexual development (a nocturnal emission or "wet dream"). In rare cases, ejaculation occurs because of prostaticdisease. Anejaculation is the condition of being unable to ejaculate. Ejaculation is normally intensely pleasurable for men; dysejaculation is an ejaculation that is painful or uncomfortable. Retrograde ejaculation is the condition where semen travels backwards into the bladder rather than out of the urethra.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
I come from early summer of 2023 , and I agree that this place is shit currently and it will never replace pre 2023 era

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3, YUNGMAXXER and fuxkdakikez
Ehren i will fucking kill you mate

OG on this site is 3 weeks at this point
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Its so over.

OG on this site is 3 weeks at this point
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Its so over.
You have people who joined aug-dec 2023 complaining about tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
The fuck did I start

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
JFL at people who think join date matters in this fucking cesspool.

Nobody considered the fact there are people who looksmaxxed and ascended like 8-10 years ago, and completely forgotten about looksmaxxing until it became popular again?

Literal 19 year olds will call someone who joined this forum in 2023 a tiktokcel not knowing that anyone who didnā€™t already know about looksmaxxing towards the end of lookism (being really generous here) already missed the boat entirely on all the good content, and new (good) theories that could have been made.

Mfers are posting shit here like itā€™s new information when in actuality itā€™s been known for fucking years. 2015-2017 was the golden age of looksmaxxing when it was more tied together with gymcelling.

All the people who arenā€™t tiktokcels arenā€™t wasting their fucking time actually posting useful information, because the information is already out there. Been there, done that type shit. If youā€™re really that new to this, thereā€™s a fucking board dedicated to Looksmaxxing, not off topic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, AlexBrown84 and randomop
Iā€™m gonna comment under this thread like I didnā€™t sign up in 2023

Didn't I tell you?