the state of jewmerica (+transmaxxing)

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管

married for 17 years, father of 2 kids closed fag decides to transition and is supported by brainwashed degen foid. Absolute state.

Also shows how demonic women are. It's like, women will not date you if you're like short, will divorce you if you go broke but see no problem in staying with some mentally ill sodomite like this. This is pure evil (and the guy in the video is 6'5 btw)

Yet so many strong minded, masculine men will be left with nothing, without being able to reproduce while abominations like this will have women and families with no problem.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, try2beme and Lynxress

married for 17 years, father of 2 kids closed fag decides to transition and is supported by brainwashed degen foid. Absolute state.

Also shows how demonic women are. It's like, women will not date you if you're like short, will divorce you if you go broke but see no problem in staying with some mentally ill sodomite like this. This is pure evil (and the guy in the video is 6'5 btw)

Yet so many strong minded, masculine men will be left with nothing, without being able to reproduce while abominations like this will have women and families with no problem.

She’s fuckable. I don’t even care anymore, women are satanic and evil, if it means efferniante men need to get surgery to imitate the female form to produce superior females then I’m all for it as long as they get the pussy surgery. So I won’t mock him, he dodged a bullet he could had gotten a true real Harpy demon beast and then he’d be stressed

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and ascension
Triggers me on a personal level when the mentally ill have kids

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi and ascension
Holy based, every guy wishes he could be a lesbian, dont act like this aint the dream life!

Jews and trannies rock ⚡🌈

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
She’s fuckable. I don’t even care anymore, women are satanic and evil, if it means efferniante men need to get surgery to imitate the female form to produce superior females then I’m all for it as long as they get the pussy surgery. So I won’t mock him, he dodged a bullet he could had gotten a true real Harpy demon beast and then he’d be stressed
watch the video, the guy had a normal, masculine look, he's taking hormones that's why he looks soyish now.

If one want to go to extreme routes to get laid, then do the masculine way and rapemaxx like indians. This is just pathetic, accepting feminist agenda won and giving away your masculinity for some pussy.