The State of .org moderation:

L

Lebgfinal

User
Very obvious unfunny joke about femboys:
- Get 30% warning.

Bullshit harmful misinformation:
- Stays in looksmaxxing section and presented as "facts".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: YungTrappa, Ascending2Tyrone, SubhumanForever and 40 others
They will never do anything to their golden boy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, 5'7 zoomer, noobs and 12 others
the joker laugh GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs, KevinDurder and 3 others
Why do the mods here censors shitpost jokes but not SHITPOST bullshit pseudo-science?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs, yuyu and 7 others
IMG 0499

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, watah and 15 others
They allow harmful advice that can seriously injury someone yet warn a guy for a joke jfl
This is the state of the hypocrisy of the moderation team.
I got warned for stupid shit yet bullshitters gets NOTHING for doing more harm than I ever did.
And I'm not the only one who got warned for stupid shit, the screenshot I showed is from a random user here not even me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, ttlurker and 5 others
wolfs law is legit lebg
now grab the hammer

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, Clavicular and BrutalMogger
I got 40% warning for asking “does barrett kiss his gf after cum in her mouth” for being gay

First of all it isnt gay and whats wrong with asking?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, xegigi, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
This is the state of the hypocrisy of the moderation team.
I got warned for stupid shit yet bullshitters gets NOTHING for doing more harm than I ever did.
And I'm not the only one who got warned for stupid shit, the screenshot I showed is from a random user here not even me.
they have a medical disclaimer on this site lollololololol

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I got 40% warning for asking “does barrett kiss his gf after cum in her mouth” for being gay

Well that's a faggot thing to ask but even then I saw worse, a warning is a bit extreme.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Darkeningstar, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker and BrutalMogger
@Lebgfinal bro you are my hero along with @_MVP_

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Darkeningstar and _MVP_
The problem is you’re taking this shithole of a forum seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, serialcoper, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, aesthetic beauty, 97baHater and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, sickdawgie, Darkeningstar and 1 other person

Finally! Mods doing their job.

• WTF
Reactions: h111
there has been an uprising in femboy comedy which should rightfully be banished to the catacombs of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Mewton and cannotbeasked
the soyboy moderators will not stop me from thriving in this cesspool alongside my dearest friend @Viacheslav 🤑🤑🤑🤑

any CUCK moderator reading this, prepare yourself

bonesmashing is a delicate subject because a lot of people have been doing it long term here and swear by their results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, xegigi, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
there has been an uprising in femboy comedy which should rightfully be banished to the catacombs of mumbai
Do the faggots bother you that much?
This type of joke is unfunny but warning people is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
bonesmashing is a delicate subject because a lot of people have been doing it long term here and swear by their results.
And none have provided evidence, bonesmashing just doesn't work.

• +1
Clavicular is a Jewish protégé

And none have provided evidence, bonesmashing just doesn't work.
should see loox's zygo progress, he doesn't post it publicly anymore though.

• +1
Reactions: future_, boss8055 and Clavicular
u are obsessed

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and TechnoBoss
Loox edits some of his pics, and its like one guy who claim that bonesmashing is what made him look that way.
Bonesmashing is just unlikely to be a thing that works.

Why do you have homosexual urges and you are afraid that you might not be able to control them if you keep seeing femboy jokes?

Nigga he made a thread and said it was all cause of roids.

He made up the bonesmashing bullshit later, I remember he said he didn't do anything in those old threads.

He is trolling, too bad you deleted all his posts

Why do you have homosexual urges and you are afraid that you might not be able to control them if you keep seeing femboy jokes?
Imagine being so retarded that you want to ban every single joke, satire or not that mention homosexuality.
No guys, I hate faggots, I don't want to see them anywhere!!!! :soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and HarshBDSMmaster
I'm sure @Imretarded? would not mind waking up along a harem of mefboys

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and cannotbeasked
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Debetro
Loox edits some of his pics, and its like one guy who claim that bonesmashing is what made him look that way.
Bonesmashing is just unlikely to be a thing that works.
if you mean the ridiculous filter he sometimes posts with for memes, but I think those come with the default app that he posts his videos on so everyone has access to them.

I don't swear by it personally, but we leave personal progress threads up regardless of whether your progress is retarded, I don't think it's botb worthy though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Darkeningstar
I'm sure @Imretarded? would not mind waking up along a harem of femboys
Just wait for the jew mod to ban you now that you mentionned the word femboy.

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, dbva and Debetro

Which mod? I got 60% for simply one necrobump

• Woah
Reactions: h111
I devote my life to skibidi.

I AM THE SKIBIDI OF THIS HOUSEHOLD

WHEN A APPLE FALLS FROM THE TREE, SOME PEOPLE GET HIV.

THE REPLICATED GET REPLICATED AND THE INTIMIDATED GET INTIMIDATED.

Femboy jokes do not please the comedy hunger of skibidi toilet.

Which IS THE REASON WHY THE CATACOMBS AWAIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and HarshBDSMmaster
Nigga he made a thread and said it was all cause of roids.

He made up the bonesmashing bullshit later, I remember he said he didn't do anything in those old threads.

He is trolling, too bad you deleted all his posts
deleted posts are still visible to me.

he still shares his progress elsewhere.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
if you mean the ridiculous filter he sometimes posts with for memes, but I think those come with the default app that he posts his videos on so everyone has access to them.

I don't swear by it personally, but we leave personal progress threads up regardless of whether your progress is retarded, I don't think it's botb worthy though.
Presenting obviously fake shit as "facts" should not be a thing.
This website should community note fake information so people don't get tricked into smashing their bones and harming their body because some tard did it on here.
Some kids just look in the looksmaxxing section and trust people there. This website is responsible for spreading such bullshit to wider audiences now that it's mainstream to anyone.
Some people spread bonesmashing misinformation like it's facts, this isn't a shitpost, some people genuinely believe in such retarded techniques and their influence should not be encouraged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and HarshBDSMmaster
This website should community note fake information so people don't get tricked into smashing their bones and harming their body because some tard did it on here.
Some kids just look in the looksmaxxing section and trust people there. This website is responsible for spreading such bullshit to wider audiences now that it's mainstream to anyone.
Let's play Minecraft can we?

he isn't presenting anything as a fact in that thread, what it says is that he's going to document his progress, he hasn't had any results yet for he just started.

I don't think we need a specific warning to tell people that hitting themselves in the face isn't a bright idea, it's hard to feel bad for anyone that's stupid enough to do that.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and maarda
deleted posts are still visible to me.

he still shares his progress elsewhere.
Then read that thread "zygos timeline" or some shit like that. Some timeline thread. He didn't mention nuffin about bonesmashing

he isn't presenting anything as a fact in that thread, what it says is that he's going to document his progress, he hasn't had any results yet for he just started.

I don't think we need a specific warning to tell people that hitting themselves in the face isn't a bright idea, it's hard to feel bad for anyone that's stupid enough to do that.
He is repeatedly trying to present it as facts. I've been seeing kids who reproduce his behaviours because of his bad influence.
The looksmaxxing section should be useful and not filled with misinformation. Offtopic is for dogshit, looksmaxxing section needs to be moderated to at LEAST be true information. Nobody should be be in that section spreading that.

• +1
He is repeatedly trying to present it as facts. I've been seeing kids who reproduce his behaviours because of his bad influence.
The looksmaxxing section should be useful and not filled with misinformation. Offtopic is for dogshit, looksmaxxing section needs to be moderated to at LEAST be true information. Nobody should be be in that section spreading that.
View attachment 3067998
'Im going to disprove you' means that it's an attempt to prove it by presenting evidence later.

Then read that thread "zygos timeline" or some shit like that. Some timeline thread. He didn't mention nuffin about bonesmashing
there's been progress since he started in like 2020.

'Im going to disprove you' means that it's an attempt to prove it by presenting evidence later.
Which mean intend to continue spreading this obviously fake looksmaxxing technique as facts.
My thread is just to show the hypocrisy of both sanctions, I believe satire jokes should not be sanctionned for simply mentionning the word "gay" if the moderation just let go fake stuff under the radar like it's nothing and only "documenting their progress" when it is very obviously trying to push a narrative making bonesmashing look good.
This is simply the point.

I do be kissing my homies good night kisses too i hope i don’t get banned for saying this

You don’t even looksmax so what’s the point of complaining about what happens on here. Every thread you complain about a user or something else, if you don’t like what goes on here then surely the logical thing would be to stop posting and leave. You would be more suited for .is, a bunch of whining fags on that site. Would be just your people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, serialcoper, Costcosuperstore and 5 others