The State of .org moderation:

You don’t even looksmax so what’s the point of complaining about what happens on here. Every thread you complain about a user or something else, if you don’t like what goes on here then surely the logical thing would be to stop posting and leave. You would be more suited for .is, a bunch of whining fags on that site. Would be just your people.
This is the offtopic section, I can freely talk about anything. Also, I'm just trying to point up simply hypocrisy to hopefully make these false sanctions stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and N1666
Which mean intend to continue spreading this obviously fake looksmaxxing technique as facts.
My thread is just to show the hypocrisy of both sanctions, I believe satire jokes should not be sanctionned for simply mentionning the word "gay" if the moderation just let go fake stuff under the radar like it's nothing and only "documenting their progress" when it is very obviously trying to push a narrative making bonesmashing look good.
This is simply the point.
he wasn't given a warning solely for gay content, you also aren't technically allowed to shitpost in the botb section.

there's no one getting rich off the narrative of bonesmashing there's no big bone that's paying him for this.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cannotbeasked
This is the offtopic section, I can freely talk about anything. Also, I'm just trying to point up simply hypocrisy to hopefully make these false sanctions stop.
But why do you care? It’s a looksmaxxing forum…

Do you have nothing else better to focus on? If an experimental looksmaxxing method is discussed on here, then so what? If people are stupid enough to do something without evidence then that’s on them. It’s not like they are being forced to do it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Jesus are you this retarded? A 12 year old could get this logic

The bone smashing posts aren’t warned because they don’t break the rules dipshit. Who gives a fuck if he says it’s facts or not, since when has that ever been moderated? This isn’t a high school biology assignment

You’re a moron

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, serialcoper, 8uAte and 2 others

The bone smashing posts aren’t warned because they don’t break the rules dipshit. Who gives a fuck if he says it’s facts or not, since when has that ever been moderated? This isn’t a high school biology assignment

You’re a moron
It’s like speaking to a brick wall. I’m just confused why he cares when he’s against the whole purpose of this forum

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
should see loox's zygo progress, he doesn't post it publicly anymore though.
I swear by bonesmash, i post vids of my sessions to prove im not joking

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
It’s like speaking to a brick wall. I’m just confused why he cares when he’s against the whole purpose of this forum
So am I lol, he’s also a complete hypocrite, he says looksmaxing is stupid and refuses to do basic hygiene but also makes a weekly thread blaming his entire life on his looks :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, Lmao, cannotbeasked and 2 others
Bullshit harmful misinformation:
- Stays in looksmaxxing section and presented as "facts".

Cause jewvicular is mod:forcedsmile:

You're both right. He was right to delete your gay comment as master has already said he wants to increase forum quality and so it makes sense that they don't want gay femboy shitpost comments in a botb thread. Also that CLAVICULAR thread is a joke, should be deleted or moved to off-topic.

:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Why do the mods here censors shitpost jokes but not SHITPOST bullshit pseudo-science?

Favoritism clouds their judgement I would say.

They think that by giving certain users leeway to do/say whatever they want that it will keep traction on the
site because these users have influence

At the end of the day its all Politics and people just like who they like ,shallow narcissistic world we live in

You’re a moron
Shitposting false bullshit SHOULD NOT be in a serious looksmaxxing section.
I got moved threads from looksmaxxing to offtopic because it didn't fit the section.
How is Clavicular just allowed to shitpost and misinform people in the looksmaxxing section, but when I shitpost like him, I get muted?

So am I lol, he’s also a complete hypocrite, he says looksmaxing is stupid and refuses to do basic hygiene but also makes a weekly thread blaming his entire life on his looks :feelskek:
Again just shows how hypocrite you are. I've never 'refused' to do anything, and looksmaxxing is not stupid. What is stupid is bonesmashing and the misinformation that is being shared in the looksmaxxing section.

Shitposting false bullshit SHOULD NOT be in a serious looksmaxxing section.
I got moved threads from looksmaxxing to offtopic because it didn't fit the section.
How is Clavicular just allowed to shitpost and misinform people in the looksmaxxing section, but when I shitpost like him, I get muted?
Are you dense? Believe in it or not it’s a looksmaxing guide, not a shitpost. It’s pretty simple I’m not sure why you can’t wrap your head around this

Again just shows how hypocrite you are. I've never 'refused' to do anything, and looksmaxxing is not stupid. What is stupid is bonesmashing and the misinformation that is being shared in the looksmaxxing section.
You do refuse to do basic looksmaxes. You posted a recent photo and still don’t cut your hair, shave, or fix your skin. You’re lazy

Dude, bonesmashing works
I recently bonesmashed my dick and now I don't feel the need to fap at all

You're both right. He was right to delete your gay comment as master has already said he wants to increase forum quality
Master is a lying retard nigger ape and promotes retards like obese people to mod position. I should be mod on both forums

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Clavicular and SubhumanForever