The state of this forum

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
This retarded forum really thinks this guy mogs me

This was my response

6F8E398D D693 4E15 8177 EB8611960076

this met with tons of jfls and @Curry Suicide proceeded to offer his Dalit opinion which apparently Everyone agreed with

“He mogs you ngl”

Cope. Intellectual dishonesty and cope.That's all I have to really say really.

And girls have been swooning over me since I left secondary school (Went to an all boys)

741B9D50 65CD 4541 9F9F 749CEB3390A2

You tards place far too much emphasis on the coor.Look at the pfl. Look at the eyelashes.

Irl they look even better I would not lie to you about this. I have never lied about a single thing I have said here. That's why I get myself into all these flame wars, because I am the only one that is real and honest but look where that authenticity can get you in life?

This is ultimately a microcosm of how the real world works. You can't really speak your truth - even on a supposedly so called 'based black and red pill ' forum

Lmao at the racism Unreal lmao Anybody with bone mass is seen as a mogger on this shit-hole by what is primarily filled with incels

This site supports and favours losers

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

You'd get the same result if you walked into a drug rehab meeting
Bro this site votes on bone-mass.

Men have a male-gaze. So they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them on a battle-field.

Women have a female-gaze, so they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them in cuddling up with.

Racism is still amongst us in 2022. Don't get it twisted. PajeetLooksMatter

It's just not the same trying to chill out on here.

Too many uptight ego controlled faggots constantly trying to either act edgy or score oneupmanship points on fellow man.

Bitches an entire product of today's egocentric society.

Lookism was higher IQ and people were not fantasists and with this weird JB obsession.

If you were from Lookism post in this thread, I am gonna look at hosting Lookism 2.0. Do we know who the web-designer was?

My stats:
MFR: .98 (Ideal)
FHWR: 1.94 (Ideal)
Gonion to Zygo Width: 87% (Ideal)
Bitemporal to Zygo Width: 89% (Ideal)
Mouth to Nose Ratio: 1.31(less than Ideal but not a failo)
Chin to Philtrum: 2.6 (Ideal)
Lower to Upper Lip Ratio: 1.5 (Ideal, but a ratio like 1.61 - 1.7 looks best)
Total FWHR: 1.31 (Ideal)

Quite a alot of my ratios are ideal except the nose to mouth ratio and pfl ( which however is more malleable than you think. The horizontal length matters more than the pfl itself)

Eye Area.
Pros:
Dark Dense, Low set Positive Eyebrows.
Long Prominent Eyelashes.
Minimal UEE.

Cons:
Slight illusion of Negative Canthal Tilt due to positioning of lashes.almond eyes and lower eyelid ( not visible irl)(Flaw #5).
Some Lack of undereye support .

Nose.
Pros:
Nose bridge is symmetrical.
Minimal to No nostril show.

Cons:
The Alar Width continues into the Sclera.
Slightly bulbous jack cox nose which would get better if I lost weight

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Neutral: The Cupid's Bow width is few mm wider than the nostril width. This isn't Ideal, but it's better than not having a cupid's bow.

Negative:
The Lip Seal is somewhat squiggly (Flaw #9)

Chin.
Pros:
Chin Has good vertical height.
Chin is as wide as the mouth.
The Labiomental Angle seems good.

Cons: None.

Jaw.
Pros:

the ramus sits slightly below the mouth.(Ideal)
V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

Gonial Asymmetry( not very prominent)

Objective rating would be 4.5-4.6 psl with potential for 5.4-5.5 psl after weight loss and other softmaxes and taking back cam photos like an nt person rather than selfies

Fucking keyboard spartan NPCs have become rock hard with erections since I arrived back on the seen.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 16275, tournesol and 17 others
You really think anyone will read any of that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 16275, Tropical Tyrone and 17 others
Yea

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15827
Jfl at you and your narcy ego writing dissertations because some subhuman pajeet said you weren’t gandy. If you actually got validation irl you wouldn’t be here trying to convince random people about how gl you are Dnrd go fuck yourself low sentience pajeet never forget this is you without frauding

Also you were on lookism? Were you forumcrusher737?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16275, litaz and 10 others
@Birdcell @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @Thompsonz @Moggable @Moggedbyevery1 @Moggie @Predeterminism @Jpg @Peepeepiopoo @LooksOrDeath @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @Meteor21 @AlexBrown84 @DarkLooks @galego123 @Tinydragon98 @ROTTING @squirrelcel @Wallenberg @Salieri @forevergymcelling
@the BULL @Gallowglass @PacinoCel @House Lannister @Mogpogs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 20618 and LooksOrDeath
He mogs quite hard

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 15827 and galego123
in before this turns into a 5 page race war

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Tallooksmaxxer, wollet2 and 9 others
it makes no difference, you're both incels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, squirrelcel, aBetterMii and 2 others
You're both about equal. He's better groomed though. And don't use that hyperfrauded pic jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
Yea you mog him

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel
You're both about equal. He's better groomed though. And don't use that hyperfrauded pic jfl.
I mog him to suicide I’m chadlite in india he’s htn in india ( both w height halo)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and LooksOrDeath
If you acted like a westerner you would prob be better than him since height

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, aBetterMii and Deleted member 17829
You are delusional

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827

Is that Ganges water

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, incel194012940, Torero and 12 others
Don’t talk to this guy he’s completely delusional

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, adotsdot and LooksOrDeath
U already mog that guy and ur not even leanmaxxed, softmaxxed and neckmaxxed yet. Keep looksmaxxing brother:Comfy:.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
hes frauding his lower third with smiling jfl, in the pic where he is straightface u can see how subhuman his chin and mouth area is, its over for him

i cant stand truerateme normies ngl reading those comments makes me wanna go on a rampage executing all faggot bluepill normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, squirrelcel, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others

View attachment 1823464

This was my response

View attachment 1823473

this met with tons of jfls and @Curry Suicide proceeded to offer his Dalit opinion which apparently Everyone agreed with

“He mogs you ngl”

And girls have been swooning over me since I left secondary school (Went to an all boys)

View attachment 1823478
You tards place far too much emphasis on the coor.Look at the pfl. Look at the eyelashes.

Irl they look even better I would not lie to you about this. I have never lied about a single thing I have said here. That's why I get myself into all these flame wars, because I am the only one that is real and honest but look where that authenticity can get you in life?

This is ultimately a microcosm of how the real world works. You can't really speak your truth - even on a supposedly so called 'based black and red pill ' forum

Lmao at the racism Unreal lmao Anybody with bone mass is seen as a mogger on this shit-hole by what is primarily filled with incels

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

Men have a male-gaze. So they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them on a battle-field.

Women have a female-gaze, so they vote on guys that LOOK like they could support them in cuddling up with.

Too many uptight ego controlled faggots constantly trying to either act edgy or score oneupmanship points on fellow man.

Lookism was higher IQ and people were not fantasists and with this weird JB obsession.

If you were from Lookism post in this thread, I am gonna look at hosting Lookism 2.0. Do we know who the web-designer was?

My stats:

Quite a alot of my ratios are ideal except the nose to mouth ratio and pfl ( which however is more malleable than you think. The horizontal length matters more than the pfl itself)

Eye Area.
Pros:
Minimal UEE.

Cons:
Slight illusion of Negative Canthal Tilt due to positioning of lashes.almond eyes and lower eyelid ( not visible irl)(Flaw #5).

Nose.
Pros:

Cons:

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Neutral: The Cupid's Bow width is few mm wider than the nostril width. This isn't Ideal, but it's better than not having a cupid's bow.

Negative:

Chin.
Pros:

Jaw.
Pros:

V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

Objective rating would be 4.5-4.6 psl with potential for 5.4-5.5 psl after weight loss and other softmaxes and taking back cam photos like an nt person rather than selfies

Fucking keyboard spartan NPCs have become rock hard with erections since I arrived back on the seen.

didnt read plus OP is an abused dog plus he mogs you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
U mog that Dalit ,

Rabid is a pure blood aryan Brahmin mogger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 20618, galego123 and 1 other person
U already mog that guy and ur not even leanmaxxed, softmaxxed and neckmaxxed yet. Keep looksmaxxing brother:Comfy:.
tbf he isnt leanmaxed either but come on. I have hollow cheeks potential after leanmax which is a huge halo while he doesnt cause his ratios arent ideal. Delon would be chadlite without hollow cheeks, it can ascend people hard

• Love it
Reactions: Jpg
@RabidRosaries is the only true brahmin in this entire forum. Everyone else is a coping sudra dalit like me

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15827
@Birdcell @Preston @inferiorpispot234 @Thompsonz @Moggable @Moggedbyevery1 @Moggie @Predeterminism @Jpg @Peepeepiopoo @LooksOrDeath @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @Meteor21 @AlexBrown84 @DarkLooks @galego123 @Tinydragon98 @ROTTING @squirrelcel @Wallenberg @Salieri @forevergymcelling
@the BULL @Gallowglass @PacinoCel @House Lannister @Mogpogs
No tag?

• So Sad
  • +1
3030785_1660562274810.png

This nigga a bugeyed bulgin frog eyes ugly ass fucker

His right eye is even assymetrical

You obviously mog him how is this even a question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
holy shit GIF

• JFL

View attachment 1823464

This was my response

View attachment 1823473

“He mogs you ngl”

View attachment 1823478

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

My stats:

Eye Area.
Pros:
Minimal UEE.

Cons:

Nose.
Pros:

Cons:

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Negative:

Chin.
Pros:

Jaw.
Pros:

V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

Fucking keyboard spartan NPCs have become rock har

Brutal
d with erections since I arrived back on the see

He does mog you. Neither of you would slay anything noteworthy in the west though

• Ugh..
Ur country women will walk through glass for me
They would rather walk through glass than spend five minutes with you, or the other curry you posted for that matter

They would rather walk through glass than spend five minutes with you, or the other curry you posted for that matter
Nah bro it’s all about height and psl both of which I have and most muricans including u don’t

Nah bro it’s all about height and psl both of which I have and most muricans including u don’t
I don’t care how tall you are. You are average at best compared to other curries, which makes you well below average among other races. If you’re curry and don’t mog your whole family it’s over for you

• JFL
I don’t care how tall you are. You are average at best compared to other curries, which makes you well below average among other races. If you’re curry and don’t mog your whole family it’s over for you
Nah I mog keep coping boyo I mog u to suicide prolly

@Toth's thot thots?

Why dont u slay

Why dont u slay
I had an ltr at 17 when I was truecel. Platonic but basically very religious reserved Becky. Now I’m open to slaying cause I’m not religious anymore but I’m waiting until October as motivation to softmax. I won’t try to slay until then

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING and aBetterMii
Hes a mtn at best you're on par with him
No one mogs tho

View attachment 1823464

This was my response

View attachment 1823473

“He mogs you ngl”

View attachment 1823478

I'm a winner

So I don't fit in

It's how it works

My stats:

Eye Area.
Pros:
Minimal UEE.

Cons:

Nose.
Pros:

Cons:

Mouth.
Pros:
Good Coloring.
Cupid's Bow.

Negative:

Chin.
Pros:

Jaw.
Pros:

V-Taper to Chin.
Cons:

That reddit cuck doesn't mog shit, i'm 16 and i have more bones than him lmao. Redditors are all boneless soyboys.

• +1