The status halo of having a white spouse

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I've seen this first hand. Some nigga from my neighborhood had gotten married to an american women a few years ago and the way people treat him now is completely different. Her mother in law itself brags to everyone how pretty she is when she is just a MTB with blue eyes. She also brags how his son now got a greencard because of her and all that.

People automatically assume he must be rich/high status or a rizzler to have married a white woman because the white women has picked him to be her life partner so she must have saw something that I couldn't see so I need to have a closer look and get to know him better thats the kind of mentality people have. It's not even like you need some gigstacy foid to get this kind of treatment. Just a marginally attractive slim white becky is more than enough for this status boost. People stare at them everywhere they go. It's always polarizing views.Some people think he is a traitor for marrying a foreign women others think he is baller for having married a white women. The same thing applies to white husbands too.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Arcturus and 17 others
@moredatesmorerapes @Chadeep @mayo mogger @Sprinkles @greycel @onion_salad @ChadL1te

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel
@optimisticzoomer @StrangerDanger @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Well, he must have something special to be indian with an american foid? right?

Especially if she found him in india, she was covered by brown dudes why did she choose him?

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Chadeep and 4 others
Well, he must have something special to be indian with an american foid? right?

Especially if she found him in india, she was covered by brown dudes why did she choose him?
No nothing special. He is just a random chubby oofy doofy nigga who went to the US for his masters and started dating her in uni thats it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 4 others
I dunno, at this point i see lots of ethnic men with white women.

Also the phenomenon of blonde&blue-eyed girls getting overrated is very well known.

While the archetype of an attractive man is tall, dark, handsome the archetype of an attractive woman is skinny, light, pretty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, theonewhocantascend and 6 others

Also the phenomenon of blonde&blue-eyed girls getting overrated is very well known.

While the archetype of an attractive man is tall, dark, handsome the archetype of an attractive woman is skinny, light, pretty.
True it is very important for the woman to have good genes.
She can't be boneless, and should have good undertones and skin.

Cant have a small skull, cant be below 5ft 4, and should have attractive fat distribution.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @Beastimmung

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I've seen this first hand. Some nigga from my neighborhood had gotten married to an american women a few years ago and the way people treat him now is completely different. Her mother in law itself brags to everyone how pretty she is when she is just a MTB with blue eyes. She also brags how his son now got a greencard because of her and all that.

People automatically assume he must be rich/high status or a rizzler to have married a white woman because the white women has picked him to be her life partner so she must have saw something that I couldn't see so I need to have a closer look and get to know him better thats the kind of mentality people have. It's not even like you need some gigstacy foid to get this kind of treatment. Just a marginally attractive slim white becky is more than enough for this status boost. People stare at them everywhere they go. It's always polarizing views.Some people think he is a traitor for marrying a foreign women others think he is baller for having married a white women. The same thing applies to white husbands too.
The idea of a white woman being with an Indian man probably matters much more in India, than in the West.
Is the girl not in constant fear of being sexually assaulted there?
Do guys there openly make passes at her?
Would they make passes, if she was with her husband?

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The idea of a white woman being with an Indian man probably matters much more in India, than in the West.
Is the girl not in constant fear of being sexually assaulted there?
Do guys there openly make passes at her?
Would they make passes, if she was with her husband?
Maybe if you live in the slums. In upscale neighborhoods if you try those stunts you'll get beaten up by the police.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and greycel
Maybe if you live in the slums. In upscale neighborhoods if you try those stunts you'll get beaten up by the police.
That's good man.
I remember my grandpa telling me stories of how he used to be friends with some policemen and he'd grab a stick and thrash some people in jail too

Even after I get a wife, I'm not going to take her to any village outside of Punjab.
Punjab is completely safe

Outside of Punjab, it will be major cities only.

Would a native Indian girl there be in danger walking in a slum at night?
Were the women who were born into the slums told from a young age to come home early?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
That's good man.
I remember my grandpa telling me stories of how he used to be friends with some policemen and he'd grab a stick and thrash some people in jail too

Even after I get a wife, I'm not going to take her to any village outside of Punjab.
Punjab is completely safe

Outside of Punjab, it will be major cities only.

Would a native Indian girl there be in danger walking in a slum at night?
Were the women who were born into the slums told from a young age to come home early?
You're punjabi?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and greycel
  • +1

Is it really overrating them or do they just tend to be more attractive on average than ethnic women? Of course, you'll have some men overrating MTBs sometimes but I do tend to find them (white women with blue eyes) being more attractive on average.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
My mother has 6 brothers and the best looking one (model tier) married a white women. He wa sso good looking dude even my cousin who was too young and innocent had a crush on him on some legit incest shit (not anymore we laugh about it now)

The white wife turned out to come out as a trans man. They have model children but its 2 divorced dads. The what was a woman has a beard, sounds like a fly cause of the hormones and descended to a now (5’8) manlet LTN. Really got played in his face thats what happens when u deal with the wrong sort of Europeans

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Bushman, Chadeep and 6 others
Is it really overrating them or do they just tend to be more attractive on average than ethnic women? Of course, you'll have some men overrating MTBs sometimes but I do tend to find them (white women with blue eyes) being more attractive on average.
I think it is coloring halo. Obviously a pale white women with blue eyes will look more striking and prettier than some dark ethnic woman with thr same bones and features.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, greywind and 1 other person
I think it is coloring halo. Obviously a pale white women with blue eyes will look more striking and prettier than some dark ethnic woman with thr same bones and features.
And already the fact that ethnic women are often only considered pretty when they fraud "white" features tells you all you need to know.

Like even South korean women who are not "dark" are usually considered pretty when they have light skin, wear colored contacts and have european noses.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, greywind and 2 others
Even I want an indian wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, diditeverbegin and 3 others
What's your other half?
And what part of Punjab are you from?
My mom's chitrali maybe that's the reason I'm not shitskin
IMG 20240906 143922

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and greycel
I'm confused bro
Punjabis are fair skin too
You would never be shitskin
I know my dad's pothwari punjabi
Some punjabis are even bacha bazi pashtuns troll us lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Jason Voorhees
How are you doing, Jason Voorhees?

• +1

By dark they mean dark hair for men. Not dark skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and sportsmogger
Same in Arab community, even just having a Lebanese wife

• +1
white women are all sluts, i'm going for punjabi foids, sorry OP

• +1
@6PSLcel

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223

>Unironically thinking dark in "tall dark n handsome" stands for ETHNIC :feelsgah:

Kys.

• +1
Bro werent you the One who told to to rope when i spoke about jbw, how can a mod take the bp less seriously than me tf

• +1
By dark they mean dark hair for men. Not dark skin.
It's more about personality, like being misterious and all.

''Dark" men are usually pathetic little Femboy manlets, and they are FAR from handsome.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Jason Voorhees

Lmao do you live in India what country is giving such a reaction over a white woman

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
The full Status package; A white spouse that already has two grown white kids when you marry him:
330px-Second_Gentleman_on_Father%27s_Day_%282024%29_-_01.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The full Status package; A white spouse that already has two grown kids when you marry him:
330px-Second_Gentleman_on_Father%27s_Day_%282024%29_-_01.jpg
The guy is retarded for marrying that bic

• +1
Reactions: rooman, OldRooster, Chadeep and 1 other person
Your respect grows a lot among men tbh if marry a white chick. An average White girl has Bollywood Celebrity tier status in India. Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Jason Voorhees
South Asians have a very servile attitude to whites in general. A lot of other colonized countries had this, but they usually fought for independence which generated a lot more hatred of the colonizer.

There was no “Indian war of independence” really. Some abortive mutinies, protests, and assassination attempts, but there was never a mass insurgency against the British like the Algerians against the French.

White status globally is on the decline, but they’re still the highest status group by far globally at that’s probably not going to change in our lifetimes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and greycel

Should you stick with Pajeeta? Atleast they are more traditional and less bodycounts