The steroids/exogenous hormones you're using are fake.

asdvek

asdvek

I cage when i see retards saying ohh bro i found hgh for 20 dollars

Bro real pharma grade hgh is fucking a few thousand dollars

"ohh but bro they did tests vouches and its legit"

Bro which dumbass would give you expensive shit for cheap? Which dumbass? They would lose money from that, they're not some fucking charity giving you hormones for cheap for you to ascend JFL, they're obviously giving you fake shit

Same with Anavar/Oxandrolone, you're probably using Winstrol or some other random oral DHT derivative, the shit you're using isn't real anavar

Real pharma grade hgh/anavar are very expensive and a few thousand dollars.

No these "vouches and tests" they're showing you are staged and fake. JUST FUCKING USE YOUR BRAIN, WHY WOULD THEY GIVE YOU EXPENSIVE SHIT FOR CHEAP? THEY'RE NOT SOME CHARITY. WHICH DUMBASS WOULD DO THAT JFL.

Inb4 "bro the shit i use is real they got this test and that" No it's not.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, WeiWei, MA_ascender and 1 other person
where do you get anavar then

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
HGH costs thousands? I didn't know that

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and asdvek
i got igf-1 for $30

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
True tbh the evogene amd qsc vials looks super sketchy

• +1
classic test is usually legit no?

• +1
The three classes of steroids all derive from a form of testosterone.

To create new compounds researchers add double bonds, remove bonds, use alkalization tricks , incorporate special carbon rings to prevent breakdown etc. We are not caveman, we can mass produce carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
Yeah pharma test isnt expensive itself anywa
Example
Testosterone = C19,H28,O2
Trestolone (Ment) = C19,H28,O2
^Ment shares the same chemical formula as testosterone, only difference is that there is no carbon on 19th carbon (ie 19-nor) + the addition of a methly group (CH3) on the 7th carbon.

DiHydrotestosterone= C19,H30,O2
Oxandrolone (anavar) = C19,H30,O3
^Only difference between Testosterone and DHT = Test=double bond between C4 and C5, DHT is the reduced form with no double bond between C4 and C5

^Only difference between anavar and DHT = 2nd carbon ring has a oxygen bridge & a C17 methylation to make it available orally

To produce 10mL of test it is about $3 (if you already have the raw material + machinery)

The vial its self cost more than the testosterone.

To produce other compounds scientist literally just make different formulations of testosterone

tldr; UGL's have huge profit margins once they earn enough to pay for all the expensive machinery required & most ur money paying for pharma stuff is going to research/studies on that compound NOT the formulation

• +1
Reactions: piec
The three classes of steroids all derive from a form of testosterone.
View attachment 3088800

To create new compounds researchers add double bonds, remove bonds, use alkalization tricks , incorporate special carbon rings to prevent breakdown etc. We are not caveman, we can mass produce carbon, hydrogen and oxygen

Example
Trestolone (Ment) = C19,H28,O2
^Ment shares the same chemical formula as testosterone, only difference is that there is no carbon on 19th carbon (ie 19-nor) + the addition of a methly group (CH3) on the 7th carbon.

DiHydrotestosterone= C19,H30,O2
Oxandrolone (anavar) = C19,H30,O3
^Only difference between Testosterone and DHT = Test=double bond between C4 and C5, DHT is the reduced form with no double bond between C4 and C5

^Only difference between anavar and DHT = 2nd carbon ring has a oxygen bridge & a C17 methylation to make it available orally

To produce 10mL of test it is about $3 (if you already have the raw material + machinery)

The vial its self cost more than the testosterone.

To produce other compounds scientist literally just make different formulations of testosterone

tldr; UGL's have huge profit margins once they earn enough to pay for all the expensive machinery required & most ur money paying for pharma stuff is going to research/studies on that compound NOT the formulation
I dont think ill read that

medical supply warehouses are not very secure. i remember there was one that was abandoned that had a bunch of aids and corona virus samples stored in it. you just have to know where they produce this stuff, wait after dark, and go in and take it

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
medical supply warehouses are not very secure. i remember there was one that was abandoned that had a bunch of aids and corona virus samples stored in it. you just have to know where they produce this stuff, wait after dark, and go in and take it
theres a ministry of health warehouse like 200 m from my house @Sapieeen wanna go steal a couple thousand iu of hgh?

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen