The stimulus package has been passed

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and St. Wristcel
In the senate it still has to go to the house. Don't get too excited. I guarantee Nancy Pelosi will deny it for crazy reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
E210FA4F 07A2 49AE 8492 55634F3F8D47

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
In the senate it still has to go to the house. Don't get too excited. I guarantee Nancy Pelosi will deny it for crazy reasons.
Cope the only ones rejecting it were Republicans not a single republican wanted to support it

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
Cope the only ones rejecting it were Republicans not a single republican wanted to support it

Cope nancy pelosi rejected bills that gave us (the people) more but has less dumb special interests.

This last round was supposed to increase unemployment by a federal extra $500 (TEDCRUZ!!!) And nancy said no becayse it didnt have enough bullshit.

Now this one she put $15 minimum wage on which was unrealistic as fuck and not an emergency.

Cope the house is expected to pass it

Cope nancy pelosi rejected bills that gave us (the people) more but has less dumb special interests.

This last round was supposed to increase unemployment by a federal extra $500 (TEDCRUZ!!!) And nancy said no becayse it didnt have enough bullshit.

Now this one she put $15 minimum wage on which was unrealistic as fuck and not an emergency.

Cope again the senate parliament rejected the idea in which the house passed before the senate.

Nancy pelosi had nothing to do with the minimum wage.

Since there is both a majority of senate and house she will pass this bill