The Storm Has Passed Everyone.

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
I was among one of the autistic people who kept pushing for forum privatization and forum changes due to the invasion of the normies. We changed our profile pics to Swastikas. Eviscerating any greycel who joined last month for being a TikTok Cel.

Even going as far as to post "purposely bad info/dangerous advice" disguised as "Looksmax Advice".

I love all you guys who helped contribute to it, absolute legends. It was funny as fuck for the time being and I got DM's from random greycels that actually fell for our 666 IQ manipulation tactics, asking me to "elaborate" on the advice JFL.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

As of now, the invasion of the normies have come to a peak at 20,000 Viewers, and has now fell over 80% down to 3-4k viewers on this site.

Unless someone new with a ton of influence mentions this site, like maybe the fucking FBI or CIA, who knows, this place is like the new 4chan now, I doubt this site will get it's time in the sun once again like it did a few weeks ago. Hopefully, looksmax will remain a passing trend that quickly died out.

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Dunkelheit, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Safe, for now.

Edad3ba541357529b1c3fdb0b967f79c

• +1
Reactions: Lord&Master
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Lord&Master
And I see the most retarded of the TikTok invaders are now banned. (I shouldn't have to name names).

it was at its peak on july 31 tbh, since then the storm has truly passed the trend is now dead

• +1
Reactions: seanv
you can't stop this bitch, the blackpill will keep spreading the truth will set everyone free