The story of how i f#ked a girl while making pancakes - My 1st slay

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
So about a month ago, this incident happened, but let me tell you a whole story so you can get a better picture of what is actually happening

- i started to work for new company, it was Japanese company and to my suprise there were a lot of Japanese guys working. I was like is this anime? Boring shit fast forward until May, i get to meet this girl, some people say she's attractive (HTB), i said she's average but anyways, i talked with her nonstop sending her hearts and we just clicked together, she likes to watch anime, bla bla blah

As the sexual tension was building up, i got invited to a date, later we kissed, and later we... (guess what boyo) ;)

Her ass and figure was really nice :feelsohh:the face too... i secretly simped for her without her knowing :love:

One day in June, i got invited to her apartment, then i pretended to take a shower (while i was just making excuce to go shirtless), so she can see my gym body. Then we had fun, we did pillow wrestling and stuff, when she was making pancakes, i stood behind her and started to massage her titties :feelsohh::feelsohh: booooy that was so satisfying then we were joking around and when she finished making pancakes, she ran into her bedroom (and i did too), and then we had SEX :love: i was so happy, it lasted about one hour, but then we kissed in bed which was more satisfying feeling to me :geek: this is how i ascended with this girl

Now i'm planning to ascend with girl from HR office, and a Tinder girl atm. Share me your oppinions so i can give slaying tips (y)

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Travis, Deleted member 15854, Just4Beast and 6 others
Kermitdnr

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
71mMS2r3RJL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
Just be tall and handsome bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Lmao look at these loser comments:lul::lul::lul:misery loves company.. :lul:happy for u buddyboyo:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Chintuck22, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
mogs me
what do you look like op?

A normal day in tnagar for me

Brother, I'm bad to maintain a conversation, some advice you can give me?

Brother:lul: show your face

Tales from the metaverse

lucky ass nigga imagine if she knew you ran a famous blackpill youtube channel lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
So about a month ago, this incident happened, but let me tell you a whole story so you can get a better picture of what is actually happening

- i started to work for new company, it was Japanese company and to my suprise there were a lot of Japanese guys working. I was like is this anime? Boring shit fast forward until May, i get to meet this girl, some people say she's attractive (HTB), i said she's average but anyways, i talked with her nonstop sending her hearts and we just clicked together, she likes to watch anime, bla bla blah

As the sexual tension was building up, i got invited to a date, later we kissed, and later we... (guess what boyo) ;)

Her ass and figure was really nice :feelsohh:the face too... i secretly simped for her without her knowing :love:

One day in June, i got invited to her apartment, then i pretended to take a shower (while i was just making excuce to go shirtless), so she can see my gym body. Then we had fun, we did pillow wrestling and stuff, when she was making pancakes, i stood behind her and started to massage her titties :feelsohh::feelsohh: booooy that was so satisfying then we were joking around and when she finished making pancakes, she ran into her bedroom (and i did too), and then we had SEX :love: i was so happy, it lasted about one hour, but then we kissed in bed which was more satisfying feeling to me :geek: this is how i ascended with this girl

Now i'm planning to ascend with girl from HR office, and a Tinder girl atm. Share me your oppinions so i can give slaying tips (y)
was she white?