The story of my life in (GTFIH EXCLUSIVE NIBBACEL CONTENT)

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
So I was born in 2000 and went to kindergarten, it was funny and everybody liked me . then I went to primary school and still everybody liked me but I wondered why everone was white and me was chocolate. then araound 12 some douchebags roasted me for being a nigg but I beat them niggs up. Then i went to middle school and people still liked me and I had lots of real homies and 2 bitches had a crush on me and I kissed few ones. Then I got in High school by the age of 17 I stayed a soyboywhile everybody got beard and shit and Now no bitches ive a fuck bout me and I wanna dye

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
55B212FB 2D8B 4DC3 8576 81FAA118E3AB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1560, Arkantos and 1 other person
this is how chad lives
So I was born in 2000 and went to kindergarten, it was funny and everybody liked me . then I went to primary school and still everybody liked me but I wondered why everone was white and me was chocolate. then araound 12 some douchebags roasted me for being a nigg but I beat them niggs up. Then i went to middle school and people still liked me and I had lots of real homies and 2 bitches had a crush on me and I kissed few ones. Then I got in High school by the age of 17 I stayed a soyboywhile everybody got beard and shit and Now no bitches ive a fuck bout me and I wanna dye
BTW

no one cares

jk

reminds me of @blackoutwhitein

sounds like your t stayed low in puberty. You can fix that

how tall are you? being African if you hit the weights you would quickly get a good physique