The story of my roommate (it's over for him)

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
Be my roommate (average in terms of looks imo, but beta mindset) match with girl on tinder, fall hard in love. Girl seems into it, but is insistent on the fact that she is not okay with having sex due to trauma from her last boyfriend (even though she had a hoe club phase herself according to her, but ofc NOW she's over it when beta comes along jfl) Beta roommate decides to buy her a trip abroad costing thousands of dollars to win her over instead of breaking off the relationship right then and there. Relationship continues to be rocky until the trip, including multiple instances of cockblocking. Goes on trip with girl, still no sex. Girl breaks up with him as soon as the trip is over.

I am seeing what is being posted here unfold in front of my very eyes. In my mind I always told myself that what I see online is the symptom of chronically online people rambling, but how can I deny it when it's literally happening in front of me. Part of me is glad I'm here, because if it were me I would have cut it off as soon as she said sex was off the table. But on the other hand, it's one more reminder of the non-mogger life ahead of me

Be my roommate (average in terms of looks imo, but beta mindset) match with girl on tinder, fall hard in love. Girl seems into it, but is insistent on the fact that she is not okay with having sex due to trauma from her last boyfriend (even though she had a hoe club phase herself according to her, but ofc NOW she's over it when beta comes along jfl) Beta roommate decides to buy her a trip abroad costing thousands of dollars to win her over instead of breaking off the relationship right then and there. Relationship continues to be rocky until the trip, including multiple instances of cockblocking. Goes on trip with girl, still no sex. Girl breaks up with him as soon as the trip is over.

I am seeing what is being posted here unfold in front of my very eyes. In my mind I always told myself that what I see online is the symptom of chronically online people rambling, but how can I deny it when it's literally happening in front of me. Part of me is glad I'm here, because if it were me I would have cut it off as soon as she said sex was off the table. But on the other hand, it's one more reminder of the non-mogger life ahead of me
holy shit no way this is real

holy shit no way this is real
I kid you not. And this guy had JBW going for him too. I fear for what happens to me in the future.

People will tell you I'm LARPing, but if you knew me you would know that I have 0 incentive to view things this way. The blackpill has caused me so much stress, and I want nothing more than to forget about it. But it's happening quite literally in front of me. Meanwhile the other roommate who is 6' has a great relationship despite his soyboy mentality. The blackpill just keeps on collecting, holy shit.

I kid you not. And this guy had JBW going for him too. I fear for what happens to me in the future.

People will tell you I'm LARPing, but if you knew me you would know that I have 0 incentive to view things this way. The blackpill has caused me so much stress, and I want nothing more than to forget about it. But it's happening quite literally in front of me. Meanwhile the other roommate who is 6' has a great relationship despite his soyboy mentality. The blackpill just keeps on collecting, holy shit.
lalalalalalalalallalallalalalalala i cant hear you if this is real i should just kms