The Story of the fights i've gotten into it

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
midle sschol - me and this one nigga had beef, we had B ball leagues as kids and got into a shoving match we hated each other since. We were leaving school and he was trying to bait me into fighting by saying he'd beat my ass, to his shock i acturally pulled up and i beat his ass. i was on top of him and got a few hit ins before it was eperated. I did use my reach to advanatge cause i was on a hill.

Fight with Freind - Me and him sort of fought just for fun, but i won most of the time. It was kind of weird since there was no punching so just takdowns and shit

Fight in high school - We were in gym and this white spanish dude and me got into it during flag fotball. we both punched each other once before it got seperated. Nigga bleed tho so i won

that''s the main ones i remember

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, latincell95, LordSergiXX63 and 2 others
Not a single molecule

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2, latincell95, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Interesting

@ElTruecel u won't pull up on my gang frfr

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
“pulled up and I beat his ass”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, ConfusedBolivian, Decha and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, scrunchables and Egyptianmogger
don’t care didn’t ask plus ur white

Impressive. 2 wins.
Now post all the times you lost to Tyrone and he gave you a wedgie after

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, lemonnz and Deleted member 32485
don’t care didn’t ask plus ur white
0692c9b6b6578e089b0d7d5e74b950c3

I think we would be cool as kids

Impressive. 2 wins.
Now post all the times you lost to Tyrone and he gave you a wedgie after
also i was always cool with the real niggas at my school

also i was always cool with the real niggas at my school
Nah you was just a clown nigga who kept making fun of himself to keep them around and when you came back home you told yourself "wee jolly that was such a good fun day with my friends!" meanwhile they was laughing at your ass

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 32485 and 2 others
Nah you was just a clown nigga who kept making fun of himself to keep them around and when you came back home you told yourself "wee jolly that was such a good fun day with my friends!" meanwhile they was laughing at your ass
no i was cool with them but i'd never seriously befreind a nigger

Then what makes you think they'd be cool with you
cause there wasn't many to begin with and i was freindly with them (violence isn't the answer)

midle sschol - me and this one nigga had beef, we had B ball leagues as kids and got into a shoving match we hated each other since. We were leaving school and he was trying to bait me into fighting by saying he'd beat my ass, to his shock i acturally pulled up and i beat his ass. i was on top of him and got a few hit ins before it was eperated. I did use my reach to advanatge cause i was on a hill.

Fight with Freind - Me and him sort of fought just for fun, but i won most of the time. It was kind of weird since there was no punching so just takdowns and shit

Fight in high school - We were in gym and this white spanish dude and me got into it during flag fotball. we both punched each other once before it got seperated. Nigga bleed tho so i won

Attachments

• 3944141_hurt.mp4
    2.8 MB
smd nigga i aint made for sending shit

I practice bjj on average my fights look like this

Cope you lost and that's why you hate Latinos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and wackedchives
Every word but fighting is for (redacted)

Is that every fight ever?

nice fake stories bud

Mirin, been doing it since July still a white belt. What subs do you like?
im a passer so i prefer arm subs like americana and juji gatame, or kata gatame

hbu are you a passer or you prefer guard game

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
im a passer so i prefer arm subs like americana and juji gatame, or kata gatame

hbu are you a passer or you prefer guard game
My gaurd game sucks but I like guillotines because they are ez to finish. When I pass I try to go for mount and look for arm triangles

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
My gaurd game sucks but I like guillotines because they are ez to finish. When I pass I try to go for mount and look for arm triangles
agreed guillotines were the first Ws i got in the whitebelt scraps aswell xD

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

I thought it’d be a long ass list considering how much of a dick you are on .org

Plus, you live in the US where the people are absolutely nuts JFL

You lost them all

• +1
Reactions: nofap