The story of the whore who I rejected since age 14

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Back in school there was this Latina slut. She was a new student. Right away I could tell she was into me.

Funny shit happened. She was talking flirtingly with me, then this skinny cuck looking white boy at our table started to get jealous so he started trying to cuck me. He said, “gosh, your breath smells like ass do you ever brush your teeth?”

And to counter his argument, I said, “hardly.”

And the girl laughed at my joke but not his.

Eventually the slut added me on Facebook years later and kept putting winky messages whenever we’d message. Then she dropped her number in my DMs. I texted her for awhile but got bored fast.

Then one day she got married. But in between her break ups, she kept texting me. Abused dog whore.

Oh man, I love being such a Chad and rejecting these sluts :lul:

@astatine @isis_Bleach @Thompsonz @ropemax @AlexBrown84 @Kozner

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ahrimancel, mortis, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
you're just like lord byron. a beautiful but deranged man.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Vermilioncore
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and galego123
Back in school there was this Latina slut. She was a new student. Right away I could tell she was into me.

Funny shit happened. She was talking flirtingly with me, then this skinny cuck looking white boy at our table started to get jealous so he started trying to cuck me. He said, “gosh, your breath smells like ass do you ever brush your teeth?”

Eventually the slut added me on Facebook years later and kept putting winky messages whenever we’d message. Then she dropped her number in my DMs. I texted her for awhile but got bored fast.

Then one day she got married. But in between her break ups, she kept texting me. Abused dog whore.

when will u kill her?

• JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Damn njgga like I. Said u a gigachad low inhib Mogger tbh bro
:feelswah:

• JFL

Why didn’t u pump n dump her jfl
I hate ugly bitches coming on to me

• JFL
Nice.

PR

EC

nigga why do u have to be a chad and mog me fuck u asshole

• JFL
  • +1