The sub 8 theory only applies to ethnics

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
Jfl at white boys that use the sub 8 cope.

IMG 5443

The only the ethnic can be truecel. Never forget

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
You need to be true aryan indian for slay in west stop coping

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2205 and sloopnoob
Good thing I’m Caucasian Indian and not just regular Indian lol

2D1926C1 4278 4AEA B800 62447BCA927F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goodman78, HighIQcel, EthnicelAscension and 10 others
she is thinking of chad. Show her. Black ops truecel she wont be wet. Remember girls look at tik tok and instagram all day. Average white boy to her is top 10% of white boys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, SHARK, EthnicelAscension and 4 others
Somebody like prime burak that looks ethnic somehow, mogs hard the average white tho, but usually i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
she is thinking of chad. Show her. Black ops truecel she wont be wet. Remember girls look at tik tok and instagram all day. Average white boy to her is top 10% of white boys.
Cope, ugly white guys slay foids

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
wow that single comment from youtube really proves everything

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3043
the thumbs down made me crack up for some reason. good post

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Sub5 theory for whites or 6 is appropriate for whites.

For Ethnics its

CHAD OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
for ethnics it never began. Goatmax or arrange marriage max. Otherwise you are getting wed out of the gene pool.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

...I'm so jealous of you white guys, look how lucky you are to be craved by such gorgeous specimen :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3043, BigBoy and 1 other person
The racepill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • +1
trust me. Being white isn't a free handout either. 6'3, white, good bones, INCEL.

I have a hard time believing your incel bro, probably like a pussy bitch thats too scared to approach

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 3702 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
I have a hard time believing your incel bro, probably like a pussy bitch thats too scared to approach
I have never approached a girl before in my life. Im getting it figured out soon tho. Gonna tinder max. I'm doing a door to door sales job over the summer so I can learn to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Ginger coloring is a death sentence
I dyed it brown last week and use bronzer to slightly tan my skin. Im liking it a lot tbh. My eyes halo hard now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordGodcat, Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3702
I have never approached a girl before in my life. Im getting it figured out soon tho. Gonna tinder max. I'm doing a door to door sales job over the summer so I can learn to talk to people

There you go then, obviously don't cold approach like a retard, approach when a girl is giving ioi its close to 100% success rate.

Tinder is easy af but just hope you don't have a fucking aspie breakdown when you meet

Door to door sales job will make you want to commit die even if you get experience with speaking to people, I hate customer interaction with a passion

also don't ever make this face when talking to people...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
There you go then, obviously don't cold approach like a retard, approach when a girl is giving ioi its close to 100% success rate.

Tinder is easy af but just hope you don't have a fucking aspie breakdown when you meet

Door to door sales job will make you want to commit die even if you get experience with speaking to people, I hate customer interaction with a passion

also don't ever make this face when talking to people...

View attachment 293385

I thought interacting with customers at my job would give me better social skills and make me NT but it didn't

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I thought interacting with customers at my job would give me better social skills and make me NT but it didn't

I already have good social skills but yeah interacting with customers made me want to fucking explode mate.

You'd meet mostly really nice people but its the dogshit customer that stays in the back of your head for weeks and makes you want to fucking give them ideal beheading. I cant have a job that have to fake smiles just for customers sake otherwise one day I will unleash

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Legit thread 9/10

Cope curries

I already have good social skills but yeah interacting with customers made me want to fucking explode mate.

You'd meet mostly really nice people but its the dogshit customer that stays in the back of your head for weeks and makes you want to fucking give them ideal beheading. I cant have a job that have to fake smiles just for customers sake otherwise one day I will unleash

giphy.gif

What race were the dogshit customers? I live in a mostly white area, so you tend to get a lot of those "can I speak to the manager" types. Can't fucking stand them, but the customer is always right, so there's not much you can do. Just gotta smile and nod your head.

If only I could do this to them mid-conversation:

9633cf75a39e5cc0943f3fdc79df8e8e.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Effortless
What race were the dogshit customers? I live in a mostly white area, so you tend to get a lot of those "can I speak to the manager" types. Can't fucking stand them, but the customer is always right, so there's not much you can do. Just gotta smile and nod your head.

If only I could do this to them mid-conversation:

9633cf75a39e5cc0943f3fdc79df8e8e.gif

White area too bro and the ones that are rude are always old people JFL

tbf I would be a bitter cunt too if i know the end is near

• JFL
My pheno makes me an automatic PSL 0. 0.000001% of girls are attracted to Asians. If girls are already picky af and have a low af accept rate for chads, how does an asian like me cope?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
My pheno makes an automatic PSL 0. 0.000001% of girls are attracted to Asians. If girls are already picky af and have a low af accept rate for chads, how does an asian like me cope?
This is my problem man. It wouldn't been so bad if I grew up with guys with same race and phenotype as me. But instead I grew up with whites as a fuckin malnourished somali subhuman look a like through my developmental years. I was getting mogged hard by whites daily through hs years without even knowing. I was like one of the only ethnic kids in the whole school

Last edited:
Images 7

• +1