the subhuman narcys in here dont factor in their profile i feel

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
profile matters highly for SMV and sex appeal

these guys who are narcy without even having it, also have dogshit profiles as well. and they dont even factor it in to their smv just focus that they look okay from the front

i can look at the front of someones face and tell if they have shit profiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, ROTTING, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
What’s a profile

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
hows my profile? thats me in my pfp

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Growth Plate and Deleted member 19157
If not recessed it’s unimp
time for genio son, ascend as much as humanly possible so you know you did everything and if you dont succeed you can be at peace

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
how about mine

is it over behind the scenes?
Screenshot 2022 08 14 001021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
time for genio son, ascend as much as humanly possible so you know you did everything and if you dont succeed you can be at peace
Y it only makes a difference if recessed. If anything infraorbital implants would ascend me

how about mine

is it over behind the scenes?
View attachment 1822379
jfl, sometimes it is hard to tell because some people who have big bones from the front are recessed as fuck from the side

based off the hyoid though and lack of leaness i said ur not overly forward grown and also your nose is crooked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Growth Plate
I use photogrammetry to analyze my skull from every angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I have a good profile but bad front (basically all that matters) jfl
narrow face huh. i see a lot of normies with really narrow faces that are really forward grown from the side

jfl, sometimes it is hard to tell because some people who have big bones from the front are recessed as fuck from the side

based off the hyoid though and lack of leaness i said ur not overly forward grown and also your nose is crooked
its not from the front my nose isnt fucking crooked nigga

look at the difference between cheeks the camera is more to the right side of my face

• JFL
so tell me about me
if u havent seen my side profile post

• JFL
@RabidRosaries you realise i dont care? im not idiot
i just ask to spent some time obv

• JFL
so tell me about me
if u havent seen my side profile post
esp hard to tell with people who are high body fat, i cant really see the bones as well

you have a pointed chin, tbh you could have some forward growth there but ur overweight

look at the difference between cheeks the camera is more to the right side of my face
dont jfl me @RabidRosaries you piece of shit
Screenshot 2022 08 14 000134

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 15827

just send side profile mfer

esp hard to tell with people who are high body fat, i cant really see the bones as well

you have a pointed chin, tbh you could have some forward growth there but ur overweight
its a really bad side profile
i was told i have low hyoid bone or sth like that

its a really bad side profile
i was told i have low hyoid bone or sth like that
post pls. ur overweight so yeah ofc its bad, u need to lose weight to be able to tell.

screenshot_2022-08-13-20-14-50-75-jpg.1821716

imagine when subhumans on here see my full package irl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Birdcell unironically thinks he's a model chad who just needs genio to be unmoggable :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
screenshot_2022-08-13-20-14-50-75-jpg.1821716

imagine when subhumans on here see my full package irl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Birdcell unironically thinks he's a model chad who just needs genio to be unmoggable :lul::lul::lul:
downgrwon but still bones so its better than recessed

downgrwon but still bones so its better than recessed
higher gonial angle doesn't mean downgrown lol look at how much my maxilla sticks out compared to my eyes. there's a reason if ppl told me i'm a dragon

higher gonial angle doesn't mean downgrown lol look at how much my maxilla sticks out compared to my eyes. there's a reason if ppl told me i'm a dragon
ye you have white good forward growth

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
ye you are indeed more recessed from the side than i even expected, ur nose isnt bad though at least

maybe i cant tell :feelswhy:
nose is fine lol
a subtle bump
but jaw is my flaw

morph:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I have an uglyy front and even uglier side

nose is fine lol
a subtle bump
but jaw is my flaw

morph:
View attachment 1822389
i dont think you chin is actually medically recessed you lack a bit of foward growth not that bad though your hyoid is definitely the worst part. i dont know what KGs are im american, what body weight were you in lbs?

yea you have big chin front the front so it makes sense, like i said its hard to tell. was right about the hyoid though. and ur maxilla upper does look fairly recessed

its dim lighting but ur nose is a bit crooked and jewish looking when i zoom in like i suspected.

i dont think you chin is actually medically recessed you lack a bit of foward growth not that bad though your hyoid is definitely the worst part. i dont know what KGs are im american, what body weight were you in lbs?
240 lbs @ 5'9

240 lbs @ 5'9
yea man thats fat as hell, obese. you need to lose weight, theres no real problem with your profile. if you wanted to be like chad though ofc a bigger chin would look better

yea man thats fat as hell, obese. you need to lose weight, theres no real problem with your profile. if you wanted to be like chad though ofc a bigger chin would look better
there is lol
that hyiod shit ,recession and "curvy" jaw
actually my jaw is death tier
will look better at less weight but still its a small jaw

there is lol
that hyiod shit ,recession and "curvy" jaw
actually my jaw is death tier
will look better at less weight but still its a small jaw

View attachment 1822391
yea it is very small jaw. the chin is fine though. time for jaw angle implants tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: juste
yea it is very small jaw. the chin is fine though. time for jaw angle implants tbh
time to kms tbh and not because of looks

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: juste and gymmaxedhorse
dont do it

ascend and if ur still not happy then kys
u see this fggt @DarkLooks

youve already ascended, and ur still a depressed dog. time to go, i say that as a good friend

• JFL
Reactions: DarkLooks
You need to have all normal, natural angles: front, 3/4, side profile look at least respectable (without distortion, overexposure, tiltfraud etc) to be genuinely good looking irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, the BULL and Deleted member 19157
You need to have all normal, natural angles: front, 3/4, side profile look at least respectable (without distortion, overexposure, tiltfraud etc) to be genuinely good looking irl
indeed. its over for your gonial angle

• Woah
Reactions: DarkLooks
u see this fggt @DarkLooks

youve already ascended, and ur still a depressed dog. time to go, i say that as a good friend
I'm depressed because I'm a godless degenerate. Ascension is impossible for my brain. I will get my dick wet and then we will see if that can give me the cope to continue.

• So Sad
I'm depressed because I'm a godless degenerate. Ascension is impossible for my brain. I will get my dick wet and then we will see if that can give me the cope to continue.
ill tell you from first hand experience it makes no difference

your brain transmitters are fucked. u nead to cleanse ur body of heavy metals

I love my profile. Bitches said I look like Greek God

• Woah
I love my profile. Bitches said I look like Greek God
so you are indeed that ethnic gigachad guy from lookism? im stil lconfused u didnt answer when i asked :eek: dm ur pics again bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
so you are indeed that ethnic gigachad guy from lookism? im stil lconfused u didnt answer when i asked :eek: dm ur pics again bruv
Ur dms are closed bro, pm me if it lets you

• Ugh..
Reactions: juste