tried watching two times with a completely straight face and then i lost it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
respect for him not frauding hard like 100% of the giganarcies here
@ForeverRecession

• JFL
How do u do it
I use Creality CR Scan 01 3d scanner at home. You can either use a photogrammetry device (like a 3d scanner) or you can use a camera (it's less accurate and you,ll need skills).
A super precise way to scan yourself is to go to a photogrammetry studio (I went to Xangle3d and they're really good)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Deleted member 19157
I use Creality CR Scan 01 3d scanner at home. You can either use a photogrammetry device (like a 3d scanner) or you can use a camera (it's less accurate and you,ll need skills).
A super precise way to scan yourself is to go to a photogrammetry studio (I went to Xangle3d and they're really good)
all this to rate looks, legit looks scientist

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Im
Good thh

• Woah
screenshot_2022-08-13-20-14-50-75-jpg.1821716

imagine when subhumans on here see my full package irl :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @Birdcell unironically thinks he's a model chad who just needs genio to be unmoggable :lul::lul::lul:
Lack ramus height imo

u good bro ?
I mean my side and esp 3/4 mogs my front. Would say i have the best combo ramus lenght/height, gonial angle, mandible lenght - long asf - and chin shape projection height from side, than nearly every model i saw. My front is sadly worse - yet ? Maybe lean will help - in comparizon

And yes 3/4 esp matters as much as front irl

• Woah
I mean my side and esp 3/4 mogs my front. Would say i have the best combo ramus lenght/height, gonial angle, mandible lenght - long asf - and chin shape projection height from side, than nearly every model i saw. My front is sadly worse - yet ? Maybe lean will help - in comparizon

And yes 3/4 esp matters as much as front irl
seems legit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
seems legit
I dont like to brag cuz its pointless you have forum narcies making daily threads while they aren’t even proper moggers. When you are kind hearted, have enough validation irl, you prefer to help others than brag

• Love it