The Sun stays lit, powerful, because it feeds off of your souls

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The planets are living beings. The Sun, the Alpha of this solar system herd. All planets, moons, and suns are living creatures. But not meteorites/asteroids = corpses. Comets = sperm. Space sperm.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12856 and Chintuck22
The planets are living beings. The Sun, the Alpha of this solar system herd. All planets, moons, and suns are living creatures. But not meteorites/asteroids = corpses. Comets = sperm. Space sperm.
No you dum dum, it's undergoing nuclear fusion reactions of light elements into heavier elements, mainly iron. It's fueled by those lighter elements.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and BigJimsWornOutTires
No you dum dum, it's undergoing nuclear fusion reactions of light elements into heavier elements, mainly iron. It's fueled by those lighter elements.
You fucking programmed intellectually limited parasite. And do you know how/why you believe that? From your fucking retarded schooling. You're programmed to believe whatever the fuck they tell you to believe. Fucking simp. GTFO of here with that drone way of thinking. The universe will never in a trillion years be figured out. Your mind is "limited." Blocked from such understanding.

You fucking programmed intellectually limited parasite. And do you know how/why you believe that? From your fucking retarded schooling. You're programmed to believe whatever the fuck they tell you to believe. Fucking simp. GTFO of here with that drone way of thinking. The universe will never in a trillion years be figured out. Your mind is "limited." Blocked from such understanding.
I forgot that the earth is flat. You're right. Guess computers are alien technology too, or rather fake and gay, actually. And we're not even talking here right now.

I forgot that the earth is flat. You're right. Guess computers are alien technology too, or rather fake and gay, actually. And we're not even talking here right now.
Ugh. It's okay. You're limited. Controlled. Programmed. But you can break free from that by thinking for yourself. As to flat earth well that's asinine. Computers are simple. Nothing alien about it. On the contrary, if any one or thing would be alien to this world that would be us.

Ugh. It's okay. You're limited. Controlled. Programmed. But you can break free from that by thinking for yourself. As to flat earth well that's asinine. Computers are simple. Nothing alien about it. On the contrary, if any one or thing would be alien to this world that would be us.
You do know that computers essentially work due to our understanding of quantum physics/mechanics? Right? And that electricity and harnessing it comes from our understanding of electromagnetism. Essentially you're claiming that our quantum world understanding is false, we don't understand fundamental forces of the universe, general relativity is false and so on and on. Then why do you use all this technology that we've acquired from gaining understanding of all those things. jfc, it sure does trigger me, when I read such crap on internet(exactly the proof against whatever you're claiming). Then gtfo from internet, abandom tech, etc. It's not real. Just mind control/limited ugh.

You do know that computers essentially work due to our understanding of quantum physics/mechanics? Right? And that electricity and harnessing it comes from our understanding of electromagnetism. Essentially you're claiming that our quantum world understanding is false, we don't understand fundamental forces of the universe, general relativity is false and so on and on. Then why do you use all this technology that we've acquired from gaining understanding of all those things. jfc, it sure does trigger me, when I read such crap on internet(exactly the proof against whatever you're claiming). Then gtfo from internet, abandom tech, etc. It's not real. Just mind control/limited ugh.
Ugh. They can call it quantum physics, electromagnetism, fuck, call it fireballs from my asshole, I don't care about the naming of it. But the source and understanding what it is, I do acknowledge. Your mind has been programmed and now limited for the sole purpose to keep you where you're at. Everything's alive. But little minds will never understand it. And if anyone would make such marvelous discoveries, it won't be you.

Ugh. They can call it quantum physics, electromagnetism, fuck, call it fireballs from my asshole, I don't care about the naming of it. But the source and understanding what it is, I do acknowledge. Your mind has been programmed and now limited for the sole purpose to keep you where you're at. Everything's alive. But little minds will never understand it. And if anyone would make such marvelous discoveries, it won't be you.
ugh. I don't have any desire to solve unsolved universe problems. At least I understand how the universe works, based on our current knowledge. Just go back to cave.

ugh. I don't have any desire to solve unsolved universe problems. At least I understand how the universe works, based on our current knowledge. Just go back to cave.
If I placed a bag of gold coins inside a box. Then told you, there's nothing inside the box. So don't look. Don't try to figure it out. And if you do, then you're a paranoid delusional parasite and have problems with trusting others. As to, I'll degrade you to the point where you will never again question what's inside that box. Simp and cuck are what you are.

If I placed a bag of gold coins inside a box. Then told you, there's nothing inside the box. So don't look. Don't try to figure it out. And if you do, then you're a paranoid delusional parasite and have problems with trusting others. As to, I'll degrade you to the point where you will never again question what's inside that box. Simp and cuck are what you are.
boomer rocks