The SUN : to avoid or not?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Looking at older pictures of myself, I just noticed I legit looked much better with a tan. However I also know how bad exposure to uv light can fuck my collagen natural production and make me age faster

Also I live in France and the chicks here are dreading for brown dicks, I swear at least a third of em reject white males just because theyre...well, white

So whats your take on it lol

Also I live in France and the chicks here are dreading for brown dicks, I swear at least a third of em reject white males just because theyre...well, white
A tanned white guy is still a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Dicklet.4.3, Notorious and 1 other person
Best off avoiding the sun and missing out on looking your best when it matters just to look good later when no one wants anything to do with you because you stayed indoors like a weird cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, CarnivoreDiet, Norwooder and 1 other person
Also, try fake tans, melanotan, beta carotene.

An authentic photo delineating the face of Mr William McElligott whose biological age

*An authentic photo delineating the face of Mr. William McElligott, whose biological age of the half-face to the right subjected more to the sun appears to be 20+ years older with heavy wrinkles than the other normal half to the left.

The left of the man’s face, the side has been exposed to UV rays through his window while he was working as a truck driver for 28 years, is visibly more damaged than the right side which is relatively smooth by comparison and wasn't exposed to UV rays*

nuff said.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and DianabolDownie
View attachment 206665
*An authentic photo delineating the face of Mr. William McElligott, whose biological age of the half-face to the right subjected more to the sun appears to be 20+ years older with heavy wrinkles than the other normal half to the left.

The left of the man’s face, the side has been exposed to UV rays through his window while he was working as a truck driver, is visibly more damaged than the right side which is relatively smooth by comparison and wasn't exposed to uva rays for years*

nuff said.
fuck thats brutal

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Melanotan 2

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
yes bro, just avoid the sun and have vitamin d deficiency

being in the sun for 20 minutes daily won’t damage your collagen, if anything it will help

just don’t be in the sun for hours and you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, PenileFacialSurgery, DianabolDownie and 3 others
Its up to you to decide whether you feel like the tan is worth it. UV exposure is the single largest contributor to extrinsic ageing. My personal take is to get enough sun on my body to try and keep my (chronically low) vitamin D up, but I always wear a product with SPF 30 minimum on my face and neck.

No.stay away from the sun. Just fake tan

stay away from the sun and take vitamin d supplements

don’t listen to these people who say “sun is bad. stay out of it it :feelsuhh:

the sun is amazing. it gives you vitamins, makes you feel better, and is healthy for you. you need it i’m MODERATION. being out in direct sunlight for 20-30 mins a day is GOOD FOR YOU.

it’s bad for when you go out in it for hours a day with no sunscreen (like at the beach for 4-5 hours a day for years with no sunscreen).

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Kade, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
just go north

Looking at older pictures of myself, I just noticed I legit looked much better with a tan. However I also know how bad exposure to uv light can fuck my collagen natural production and make me age faster

Ne raconte pas de bêtises, seules les Vanessa en Cap coiffure sont attirées par les non blancs.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
take beta-carotene supplements. And see if you skin tone gets better, it should

Just use sunscream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Stay away from the sun :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:☀ or you will melt like a snowman ☃⛄⛄

giphy.gif

Just vampiremaxx bro 🦇🦇🦇

giphy.gif

You're a slayer now :cool::cool::cool:

giphy.gif

French girls only like black guys? White male are trash in france?

Sun has vitamin D which is good for bones

View attachment 206665

The left of the man’s face, the side has been exposed to UV rays through his window while he was working as a truck driver for 28 years, is visibly more damaged than the right side which is relatively smooth by comparison and wasn't exposed to UV rays*

nuff said.
not having enough cholesterol in ur diet causes this, not the sun itself. Having a proper diet with plenty of nutrition and you won't get any problems from sun, it will be the opposite of problems because you will be overdosing from vitamin d. But of course if u can't/don't want to follow a proper diet, be careful of the sun because it will age you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2911
I also live in South Europe.
Having a bit of a tan is definitely important, a very pale look is unattractive in a guy.

That being said, you can definitely go to the beach and sunbath. But use sunscreen, 30 (if you already are somewhat tanned) or even better 50 (highly recommended).
Using sunscreen will protect your skin but you will definitely develop a tan, I always do. It's not true that sunscreen prevents any tanning JFL.

To tan even more, try to go to beach for an entire day instead of just 4 hours each day. I found out that if I go to the beach from 9pm to 6pm each day for 1 week I tan much more than if I go from 2pm to 6pm for 3 weeks. All of that using SPF 50 of course and staying under a beach umbrella.
I still don't know why but it is what it is.

it gives you vitamins,
You can supplement vitamin d, or just use sunscreen on face/neck then expose other body parts.
don’t listen to these people who say “sun is bad. stay out of it it :feelsuhh:

the sun is amazing. it gives you vitamins, makes you feel better, and is healthy for you. you need it i’m MODERATION. being out in direct sunlight for 20-30 mins a day is GOOD FOR YOU.

it’s bad for when you go out in it for hours a day with no sunscreen (like at the beach for 4-5 hours a day for years with no sunscreen).
Yeah, in all likelihood it probably doesn’t make much of a difference if it’s only 20-30 min.
It's not true that sunscreen prevents any tanning JFL.
Because the sunscreen you’re using only has UVA protection, not UVA/UVB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
View attachment 206665

nuff said.
MOST BASEMENT DWELLERS WONT EXPERIENCE THIS AS THEY ARENT TRUCK DRIVERS SITTING IN THE SAME POSITION FOR HOURS JFL. INSTEAD THEY MAY BENEFIT: SOME SUNLIGHT IS GOOD AND CAN BOOST T
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/09/160918214443.htm

WHY PEOPLE STILL DISCUSSING THE SAME THINGS, FUCK