The superior people and how god laughed in my face.

ØUROBOROS

ØUROBOROS

Hltn 180cm 75kg 23% bf 18 inche bidelt 115hz 200IQ
Joined
Dec 25, 2025
Posts
9,338
Reputation
17,186
Now a lot of people think the superior people are the jews or the whites or the blacks or the Arabs but all of that is not true.


The superior people are whatever I am now you may think "bb-but ØUROBOROS look at your stats they are mediocre at best:geek::geek:" And I say that isn't what I ment everything in me works near perfectly everything is in Ture harmony making me the perfect mold to make to the best in any role he chooses I can the perfect leader perfect citizen the perfect engineer the perfect doctor any role I'm able to become near perfect at but after God giving me this huge blessing what did he decide to do?


Laugh in my face by giving me absolutely trash luck and a bunch of environmental handicaps that stunt my growth and for what to make fun of me?


The superior human type stunted by the environment around him seems pretty entertaining and funny to watch I would do the same if I was all powerful.
 
Corny ass post kill yourself
 

Similar threads

HexumReincarnated
Replies
10
Views
59
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
70
Big Boss
Big Boss
hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
34
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
g4rlic
Replies
3
Views
49
gandylite.
gandylite.
dreamz
Replies
27
Views
114
hauntohalic
hauntohalic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top