the supreme cope: HYPNOSIS.

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
u can literally get a 2/10 girl and make ur mind see her as a 10/10 with good smell and convince ur self she is the love of your life.

isn't this shit amazing ??

sometimes i wanted to become a master of hypnosis. But I'm lazy and have other things to do in the moment.
u can control ur dreams too.
this shit seems fake, but I am 98% sure its real. There is a youtube guy here in brazil who do this shit all the time with a lot of famous people. Impossible to be fake this shit.

He says he can control his lucid dreams too. But in this he is not a master yet.

this shit is amazing, for real.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 2275
yo before all the people coming in here say this is cope, its isn't entirely cope. I had a few lucid dreams back when I was trying hard to get them, its kinda cool but not as crazy as people say, research showed tho that you cn actually practice things in lucid dreams and get better at it irl. Hypnosis is real too, but only if you want to be hypnotized so you can't trick people into falling in a hypnotic state and make them think you're awesome. Also only this thought makes you ethically look like garbage. The closest thing to that is probably NLP and Derek Rake with his Shogun shit, this supposedly works pretty well, had some people saying good things about tit, but I don't trust it. I want women drawn to me naturally

yo before all the people coming in here say this is cope, its isn't entirely cope. I had a few lucid dreams back when I was trying hard to get them, its kinda cool but not as crazy as people say, research showed tho that you cn actually practice things in lucid dreams and get better at it irl. Hypnosis is real too, but only if you want to be hypnotized so you can't trick people into falling in a hypnotic state and make them think you're awesome. Also only this thought makes you ethically look like garbage. The closest thing to that is probably NLP and Derek Rake with his Shogun shit, this supposedly works pretty well, had some people saying good things about tit, but I don't trust it. I want women drawn to me naturally

yeah, its true u cant control. BUt in fact u can fuck up people with this when they accept to be hipnotized. There were man who arrested for this. Their victims remembered the thing days afeter it happened. Just search for it.

This thing is much deeper in fact. Its like i said. U can mix hypnosis + lucid dream and make this with yourself.

Hypnosis is nothin more than a state of HYPER concentration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Legit. People who don't believe it should go listen to an hour of bambi sleep. Put their word to the test.

👏👏 love me some outside of the box thinking in the morning.