The talk tuagh girl is real life proof that everyone has a equal chance of becoming successful

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
Okay so for the sole purpose of this thread we aren’t going to include people that are in poverty or don’t have access to the internet. All you really need to make it in life is confidence, you could be the smartest man in the world if your not confident enough to share your ideas then you are literally being selfish not only to others but most importantly your self. Someone on this website can become a doctor, boxer, entrepreneur, media influencer. It does not matter what you choose to be what matters is that you have the confidence to be it. You could make fun of the hawk taugh girl all you want but she had the confidence do something that most people wouldn’t and even if her success does not last long it’s way better than having no success to begin with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, piec, klip11 and 12 others
Bro are you serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, shitskinism, LancasteR and 4 others
someones gotta do something about these greycells man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, tombradylover, Sprinkles and 2 others
just be an extreme rare case theory is legit

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash, klip11 and noodlelover
someones gotta do something about these greycells man
You could put JFL but she had the confidence to do something that most people wouldn’t that’s literally all it takes to get your name out there. We are living im the golden age of media I swear all it takes is some confidence

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
You could put JFL but she had the confidence to do something that most people wouldn’t that’s literally all it takes to get your name out there. We are living im the golden age of media I swear all it takes is some confidence
Everything is funny to this bitch and take that trash ass summrs album of ur pfp ik you don’t rock with tha

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
what a retarded thread, if a sheboon said the same shit she would be called degenerate ghetto nigger whore
bitch is just the case of being a white woman, you live life on tutorial mode as a white woman in the world

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, shikataganai, MoggerGaston and 5 others
Everything is funny to this bitch and take that trash ass summrs album of ur pfp ik you don’t rock with tha
That is a bad summrs album you got as ur pfp though

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
what a retarded thread, if a sheboon said the same shit she would be called degenerate ghetto nigger whore
bitch is just the case of being a white woman, you live life on tutorial mode as a white woman in the world
Dumb blackpill shitter get off my thread so engrossed with negativity what’s really retarded is playing victim race cards dumbass. if a black person was to say what she said and make a pod cast it would have a lot more engagement

Would it not be more engaging if it was a black female because of their out going character, I didn’t even know why you had to bring up race you have to much :blackpill: in your system

Dumb blackpill shitter get off my thread so engrossed with negativity what’s really retarded is playing victim race cards dumbass. if a black person was to say what she said and make a pod cast it would have a lot more engagement
Would it not be more engaging if it was a black female because of their out going character, I didn’t even know why you had to bring up race you have to much :blackpill: in your system
2 retards talking
i can tell both of you niggas 2 lil teens on their corny cringe alt right "hate sjw" phase talking about "why did u have to bring up race" race has to do with everything, blackpill 101
black bitches are known to literally say degenerate shit and ghetto shit like the hawk tuah girl and get shitted on for it, you niggas ever be on social media? even on .org jfl

• +1
Reactions: hardmaxxlover and n9wiff
2 retards talking
i can tell both of you niggas 2 lil teens on their corny cringe alt right "hate sjw" phase talking about "why did u have to bring up race" race has to do with everything, blackpill 101
black bitches are known to literally say degenerate shit and ghetto shit like the hawk tuah girl and get shitted on for it, you niggas ever be on social media? even on .org jfl
Never answered if that would make it more engaging or not u fag

2 retards talking
There’s a good chance you don’t have half the confidence to do what the talk tuah girl did so bringing up race would not even matter in your case “muh if it was a black ghetto girl it’d be way differe- :feelsuhh:“ nigga you too could gain the confidence to publicly embarrass your self and not care but it would hurt your fragile ego

tldr im not in the mood to seaech it up
She made some dirty sex joke on some street interview

Got famous

Now owns a podcast and doesn't need to work the 9 to 5 anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, theonewhorisesabove and 1 other person
There’s a good chance you don’t have half the confidence to do what the talk tuah girl did so bringing up race would not even matter in your case “muh if it was a black ghetto girl it’d be way differe- :feelsuhh:“ nigga you too could gain the confidence to publicly embarrass your self and not care but it would hurt your fragile ego
if a black girl had the "confidence" to say the same thing she would be called a whore jfl don't act like this is not true

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
She made some dirty sex joke on some street interview

Got famous

Now owns a podcast and doesn't need to work the 9 to 5 anymore
78b.jpeg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang and n9wiff
Okay so for the sole purpose of this thread we aren’t going to include people that are in poverty or don’t have access to the internet. All you really need to make it in life is confidence, you could be the smartest man in the world if your not confident enough to share your ideas then you are literally being selfish not only to others but most importantly your self. Someone on this website can become a doctor, boxer, entrepreneur, media influencer. It does not matter what you choose to be what matters is that you have the confidence to be it. You could make fun of the hawk taugh girl all you want but she had the confidence do something that most people wouldn’t and even if her success does not last long it’s way better than having no success to begin with.
She's Jewish.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and theonewhorisesabove
if a black girl had the "confidence" to say the same thing she would be called a whore jfl don't act like this is not true
The podcast would have a lot more interactions if it was a black girl. I'm not saying he's wrong but what he is trying to imply is that things such as a race factors limit this belief of mine from being true and that's just not accurate at all lol

only reason shes popular is cuz shes a drunk cute girl who said a funny thing with a cute southern accent simple as that, no sub5 could do this

The podcast would have a lot more interactions if it was a black girl. I'm not saying he's wrong but what he is trying to imply is that things such as a race factors limit this belief of mine from being true and that's just not accurate at all lol
she wouldn't even have a podcast you dumbass :lul:

only reason shes popular is cuz shes a drunk cute girl who said a funny thing with a cute southern accent simple as that, no sub5 could do this
Dude she's not even cute, get this blackpill shit off my thread

what the fuck are you doing here if you think its all about confidence jfl get outta here :lul:
Missed the entire point of the presentation which is probably why you won't be anything commendable

Better yet a guy could not become famous with a spit on that thang referring to a pussy if he was ugly some people would find it funny but it wouldn't take off the same way

Confidence and effort are good and it's great to have aspirations, im all for that

but dumb retards like you don't know how the actual world works, so you channel your efforts in useless idioms and stupid platitudes, where what you should be doing is a mix between using your head and figuring out how things work, apply your effort cleverly.
You should be blackpilled its a good perspective if your using your head in tandem with blackpill, blackpill is just using your head no filter

Your really silly

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
Better yet a guy could not become famous with a spit on that thang referring to a pussy if he was ugly some people would find it funny but it wouldn't take off the same way

Confidence and effort are good and it's great to have aspirations, im all for that

but dumb retards like you don't know how the actual world works, so you channel your efforts in useless idioms and stupid platitudes, where what you should be doing is a mix between using your head and figuring out how things work, apply your effort cleverly.
You should be blackpilled its a good perspective if your using your head in tandem with blackpill, blackpill is just using your head no filter

Your really silly

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Nigga are you really trying to convince me to blackpill? Okay so with your logic let's say a male was to say what she said and he wasn't attractive, would that not make it more comical? Do I have to give proof of the 1000+ ugly looking people who said funny stuff and now they have careers?

The right place and time has to match up with something being said that nobody has heard in their day to day life

And boom you go viral
:bigbrain:

• +1
Nigga are you really trying to convince me to blackpill? Okay so with your logic let's say a male was to say what she said and he wasn't attractive, would that not make it more comical? Do I have to give proof of the 1000+ ugly looking people who said funny stuff and now they have careers?
Yea it would like I said there'd be people out there and alot that would find it funny but it would not take off as much

The other thing is this is a single scenario and it's not something that can be replicated or repeated so your going to have to come up with something else and therein lies the problem if your someone already disadvantaged, doesn't mean you can't you still can but were not all built equal and it's not a one size fits all that's why I said you need to be clever not following society's stupid idioms

Plus societies definition of success might not even matter as much as what it's made out to be.
I dont want to be the huak tuah girl

• +1
Time would have to tell, difference is I'm not going to bash someone for having the confidence to do something that most people wouldn't
i didn't said i would judge her for it, maybe i would even defend her.
i just said the ppl reaction would be different if she wasn't a good looking white girl :ogre:

Yea it would like I said there'd be people out there and alot that would find it funny but it would not take off as much

The other thing is this is a single scenario and it's not something that can be replicated or repeated so your going to have to come up with something else and therein lies the problem if your someone already disadvantaged, doesn't mean you can't you still can but were not all built equal and it's not a one size fits all that's why I said you need to be clever not following society's stupid idioms

Plus societies definition of success might not even matter as much as what it's made out to be.
I dont want to be the huak tuah girl
Well said point, I don’t think anybody would want to be the hawk taugh girl but even so you have to admit it doesn’t take much to get ur name out there considering we are living in the golden age of technology and influence

this just sounds like projection tbh
you know why? because i've been street-interviewed before lol
either i'm getting rage baited or you're def a retard low iq
anyway gl