The teachings of Jesus christ

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Diamond
I have done this thread with the help of @Averagecel , we decided to write this down because its a important thread and everyone should read it.

Give me a rep for the effort and for not using AI.

More importantly, I would probably mention the ten of Jesus' most significant teachings and elaborate.

1. Love Your Enemies and Pray for Them (Matthew 5:44) — Jesus said that his followers will be recognized when they are persecuted if the love of those who harm them and pray for them. It challenges the human response of eye-for-eye or hatred to inspire reconciliation, which is much more likely if someone finds inner peace.

2. The Golden Rule Matthew 7:12 — "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you. The teaching is other directed in that its purpose and intent promotes empathy, somewhere between do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

3. **Sermon on the Mount— Beatitudes **(Matthew 5:3-12) — A list of teachings including humility, mercy, purity of heart and peace. Jesus is breaking all the worldly norms and values as he declares who are happy:proud, meek, mourners….

4. **Matthew 7:1-5 (Do Not Judge Others): **"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Jesus teaches not to condemn anyone, for fear of sounding hypocritical or too severe as well because everyone has their faults and granting mercy is a must.

5. **Forgive Without Limits (Matthew 18:21-22): Peter wanted to know how many times he should forgive his brother, and Jesus said "seventy times seven," indicating that forgiveness shouldn't be restricted or measured.

6. The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37) — teaching that true love for one's neighbor transcends race, religion or socio-economic class. He also stresses on the importance of assisting those in need regardless of them being non-humans, taking care and having mercy.

7. ** The Greatest Commandment — Love God and Your Neighbor**(Matthew 22:36–40): Jesus boiled all the commandments down to two. included loving God with everything that you are (heart, mind, soul)and putting your neighbors need before yours as much as possible. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

8. **The Parable of the Lost Son (Prodigal)** — Luke 15:11–32, taught us about repentance | forgiveness and nothing but how great is this God's Mercy. This parable is a story of divine mercy and forgiveness with the father joyfully accepting his repentant son back without any reservation.

9. **Mark 10:43-45, Humility & Servant of Others**: Jesus declared that "whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant." And this teaching of course takes the traditional notions about power and success, turns it upside down — You are supposed to lead by being a servant and great among you should be as one that serves.

10. **Do Not Be Overly Concerned About Material Needs (Matthew 6:25-34): Jesus also instructs his followers not to worry significantly about food and clothing, as such things are known by God. He commands those who follow Him to be after His kingdom above all, that the rest will come.

These are the values that Jesus preached at heart; love, forgiveness, humility & faith.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, halloweed, ey88 and 9 others
I have done this thread with the help of @Averagecel , we decided to write this down because its a important thread and everyone should read it.

More importantly, I would probably mention the ten of Jesus' most significant teachings and elaborate.

1. Love Your Enemies and Pray for Them (Matthew 5:44) — Jesus said that his followers will be recognized when they are persecuted if the love of those who harm them and pray for them. It challenges the human response of eye-for-eye or hatred to inspire reconciliation, which is much more likely if someone finds inner peace.

2. The Golden Rule Matthew 7:12 — "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you. The teaching is other directed in that its purpose and intent promotes empathy, somewhere between do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

3. **Sermon on the Mount— Beatitudes **(Matthew 5:3-12) — A list of teachings including humility, mercy, purity of heart and peace. Jesus is breaking all the worldly norms and values as he declares who are happy:proud, meek, mourners….

4. **Matthew 7:1-5 (Do Not Judge Others): **"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Jesus teaches not to condemn anyone, for fear of sounding hypocritical or too severe as well because everyone has their faults and granting mercy is a must.

5. **Forgive Without Limits (Matthew 18:21-22): Peter wanted to know how many times he should forgive his brother, and Jesus said "seventy times seven," indicating that forgiveness shouldn't be restricted or measured.

6. The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37) — teaching that true love for one's neighbor transcends race, religion or socio-economic class. He also stresses on the importance of assisting those in need regardless of them being non-humans, taking care and having mercy.

7. ** The Greatest Commandment — Love God and Your Neighbor**(Matthew 22:36–40): Jesus boiled all the commandments down to two. included loving God with everything that you are (heart, mind, soul)and putting your neighbors need before yours as much as possible. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

8. **The Parable of the Lost Son (Prodigal)** — Luke 15:11–32, taught us about repentance | forgiveness and nothing but how great is this God's Mercy. This parable is a story of divine mercy and forgiveness with the father joyfully accepting his repentant son back without any reservation.

9. **Mark 10:43-45, Humility & Servant of Others**: Jesus declared that "whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant." And this teaching of course takes the traditional notions about power and success, turns it upside down — You are supposed to lead by being a servant and great among you should be as one that serves.

10. **Do Not Be Overly Concerned About Material Needs (Matthew 6:25-34): Jesus also instructs his followers not to worry significantly about food and clothing, as such things are known by God. He commands those who follow Him to be after His kingdom above all, that the rest will come.

These are the values that Jesus preached at heart; love, forgiveness, humility & faith.
@Averagecel , we will spread the word🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, enchanted_elixir and Averagecel
Teachings of Jesus Christ

1. There is no God but Allah

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub.o, goober55, halloweed and 6 others
Praise be to Allah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goober55 and halloweed
based and christpilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, thegiganigga, org3cel.RR and 2 others
There is no god bro hope everyone get that .

WHITEPILL TAKEOVER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and org3cel.RR
🤍 You'll find out one day 🤍
lol if Jesus (AS) is God i'll ask him why the book that he apparently "divinely inspired" has so many contradictions

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
May God bless you

• +1
Reactions: sub.o, org3cel.RR and Averagecel

Dnrd

country hated by allah:
country allah loves and will save:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thegiganigga, org3cel.RR, Averagecel and 1 other person
oh yeah i love the part of the Quran where Allah says he loves and hates specific 21st century countries :lul:
well ok bad wording, the people not country is what i meant

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
well ok bad wording, the people not country is what i meant
وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّـٰبِرِينَ ١٥٥
We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and famine and loss of property, life, and crops. Give good news to those who patiently endure.

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُم بِشَىْءٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْخَوْفِ وَٱلْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْأَمْوَٰلِ وَٱلْأَنفُسِ وَٱلثَّمَرَٰتِ ۗ وَبَشِّرِ ٱلصَّـٰبِرِينَ ١٥٥
We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and famine and loss of property, life, and crops. Give good news to those who patiently endure.
we will all find out who was wrong and who was right in the end.

• +1
lol if Jesus (AS) is God i'll ask him why the book that he apparently "divinely inspired" has so many contradictions
If Allah is God (which he's not, he's Satan) I will ask him why he deceived the followers of Jesus, misleading many generations into thinking Jesus was God.

Screenshot 2024 08 31 16 39 37 0742

"It was made to appear so..."

So your Allah is a deceiver huh :ogre:

Screenshot 2024 08 31 16 40 57 197

"elevate your followers..."

All the first generation generation followers of Christ believe that Jesus was crucified, some of them were there when that happened. So why did Allah elevate the believers who follow a religion that contradicts Islam? Allah can never be wrong right?
So in that verse he's saying that the followers of Jesus will outnumber the disbelievers, which is true, but here's the problem: the followers of Christ who were elevated by God above the disbelievers, they all follow a false religion according to Allah. That doesn't make sense. Why didn't Allah elevate the followers of Christ who got it right?

If Allah is God (which he's not, he's Satan) I will ask him why he deceived the followers of Jesus, misleading many generations into thinking Jesus was God.
He (SWT) saved Jesus (AS) from the evil of the Jews.
The belief that Jesus (AS) is God came from the whispers of the Devil.
So why did Allah elevate the believers who follow a religion that contradicts Islam?
The believers believed in the religion that Allah had revealed to Jesus (AS).

He (SWT) saved Jesus (AS) from the evil of the Jews.
The belief that Jesus (AS) is God came from the whispers of the Devil.
Did the Devil also urinate in their ears while whispering into their ears?

I've noticed something quite interesting about you Muslims. You are very obsessed with stones, urine, shit, killing, and females. That sounds like satanic paganism to me :ogre:

The believers believed in the religion that Allah had revealed to Jesus (AS).
And where's that religion? Is it the religion that teaches you to kiss a black stone so that your sins might be forgiven?

Did the Devil also urinate in their ears while whispering into their ears?
sunni hadith
You are very obsessed with stones, urine, shit, killing, and females. That sounds like satanic paganism to me :ogre:
no
And where's that religion? Is it the religion that teaches you to kiss a black stone so that your sins might be forgiven?
God can put blessings in something from heaven lol idk why its so hard to comprehend

God can put blessings in something from heaven lol idk why its so hard to comprehend
Allah blessed Mohammed, so everything about him is holy, even his feces and urine. Also hair.

Serious question, would you eat :forcedsmile: or lets say kiss :ROFLMAO: Mohammed's shit or would you prefer to kiss his dick and drink his urine or swallow his cum hahahahahahaha kys :sick:

TAKE THE

✨WHITEPILL✨

:ogre:ROTTERS:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Mudslims gtfih if you have balls to confront me 😡

Tyson ko

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and org3cel.RR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88, halloweed and Averagecel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88, gigell and Averagecel
They have absolutely 0 points JFL, their "god" literally married a 9y girl, "mohhamed waited 400 years to prove jesus christ wasnt the true God" JFL
The more I learn about Islam the more I'm convinced that it's just a parodic religion, a satire hahahahhaa

• +1
There has never been a more misunderstood man than Jesus. When you have had a glimpse of unity you do not need to interpret his words, they are coming right out of your own mouth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel and org3cel.RR
The more I learn about Islam the more I'm convinced that it's just a parodic religion, a satire hahahahhaa
"Allah is the only way"
Screenshot 20240831 181050 Google

Until i show them the iq map
If you zoom in the middle east (its the region who has more muslims)
The iq is lower JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Averagecel
There has never been a more misunderstood man than Jesus. When you have had a glimpse of unity you do not need to interpret his words, they are coming right out of your own mouth
Absolutely true, every muslim/atheist or any other religion they are afraid to read the bible.
I have never met someone that has read the bible and prove the point is wrong.

• +1
I feel bad for Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson tbh

Poor souls, I hope Tyson finds the truth

• +1
I feel bad for Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson tbh

Poor souls, I hope Tyson finds the truth
Tyson mocked Jesus and he will be forgiven and loved
If a christian mocked Allah, he would be killed.
We are NOT the same

• +1
"Allah is the only way"
View attachment 3138005
Until i show them the iq map
If you zoom in the middle east (its the region who has more muslims)
The iq is lower JFL
Comedy Central Lol GIF

No wonder they follow such a stupid religion

>Allah is omnipotent
>Allah can't have a son because he doesn't have a partner

Or

>The quran is uncreated

A book where allah changes his mind (just an example out of many silly things in it) about adoptive sons just to please Mohammed, it existed even before Mohamerd was created just to please him. So allah makes a perverted paedophile killer the main character of the game.

And then tells us that not Mohammed, but Jesus will come in the end times to save humanity. How does that make sense?

• JFL
Comedy Central Lol GIF

No wonder they follow such a stupid religion

>Allah is omnipotent
>Allah can't have a son because he doesn't have a partner

Or

>The quran is uncreated

A book where allah changes his mind (just an example out of many silly things in it) about adoptive sons just to please Mohammed, that means it existed even before Mohamerd was created. So allah makes a perverted paedophile killer the main character of the game.

And then tells us that not Mohammed, but Jesus will come in the end times to save humanity. How does that make sense?
The thing is, it doesnt make sense at all, they dont have a point JFL.

• +1

christian>spagethi monster>jews>muslims
you are the bottom of the barrel both in appearance and wealth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: themanthechrist, ey88, certifiedeskimo and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Averagecel and notsocommonthumb

@King Solomon , read this thread and let me know if i did any mistakes🙏

• +1
@shia.jihadist @ryuken keep avoiding this thread like the plague. I know you're trembling with fear like cowards just like your false prophet did when he got raped by a demon

You fucking cowards :ogre:

Run away cute
741f85b4c2ffc85f2b77e16626835f7b

Comedy Central Lol GIF

• JFL
@shia.jihadist @ryuken keep avoiding this thread like the plague. I know you're trembling with fear like cowards just like your false prophet did when he got raped by a demon

You fucking cowards :ogre:

View attachment 3138077View attachment 3138085
Comedy Central Lol GIF
there's no point of debating with you knowing that you won't change your mind in the end it's also one of the teachings of islam to leave the debate if it was with someone like you

• +1
there's no point of debating with you knowing that you won't change your mind in the end it's also one of the teachings of islam to leave the debate if it was with someone like you
Its on the Quran you should try to convert,

Surah An-Nahl (16:125): "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best."

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:256): "There is no compulsion in religion. The right way is clearly distinct from error."

Instead , muslims dont have arguments or know what their religion is, and force christians to convert by killing them in the middle east

• +1
Reactions: ey88, Averagecel and ryuken