The teachings of Jesus christ

They cant prove my point wrong🤣
there's no point of debating with you knowing that you won't change your mind in the end it's also one of the teachings of islam to leave the debate if it was with someone like you
It must be hell to be a muslim after true Christians started to expose pisslam everywhere on the internet. Muslims can't find a place to hide from the truth. In this case, even the favorite forum of blackpilled muslims is exposing their lies.

Imagine what will happen in the near future. And they think that Islam is increasing in followers :forcedsmile:how can you be so delusional, yes it's increasing in popularity in low IQ countries :feelsuhh:, but it's getting destroyed in high IQ countries :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
It must be hell to be a muslim after true Christians started to expose pisslam everywhere on the internet. Muslims can't find a place to hide from the truth. In this case, even the favorite forum of blackpilled muslims is exposing their lies.

Imagine what will happen in the near future. And they think that Islam is increasing in followers :forcedsmile:how can you be so delusional, yes it's increasing in popularity in low IQ countries :feelsuhh:, but it's getting destroyed in high IQ countries :bigbrain:
Islam was never a thing in high iq countrys JFL

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Averagecel
Its on the Quran you should try to convert,

Surah An-Nahl (16:125): "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best."

Surah Al-Baqarah (2:256): "There is no compulsion in religion. The right way is clearly distinct from error."

Instead , muslims dont have arguments or know what their religion is, and force christians to convert by killing them in the middle east
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Whoever gives up telling lies in support of a false claim, a palace will be built for him in the outskirts of Paradise. Whoever gives up argument when he is in the right, a palace will be built from him in the middle (of Paradise). And whoever had good behavior, a palace will be built for him in the highest reaches (of Paradise).'"

this debate has no meaning in the first place since i know you both aren't really looking for an answer

it's religiously wrong to kill christians either way and i don't support that

the reason why i'm not arguing to make you "convert" is that i know you won't

enjoy trying to ragebait me with your friend btw

• +1
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Whoever gives up telling lies in support of a false claim, a palace will be built for him in the outskirts of Paradise. Whoever gives up argument when he is in the right, a palace will be built from him in the middle (of Paradise). And whoever had good behavior, a palace will be built for him in the highest reaches (of Paradise).'"

this debate has no meaning in the first place since i know you both aren't really looking for an answer

it's religiously wrong to kill christians either way and i don't support that

the reason why i'm not arguing to make you "convert" is that i know you won't

enjoy trying to ragebait me with your friend btw
Well if you agree that
>Being a pedo
>killing christians
>forcing women to marry
>forcing women to cover their whole body
is bad
I honestly dont care, you can have your religion and i have mine, if you are not hurting inocente people its perfectly fine, its not a ragebait just a thread to try to make people see the truth and understand more about Christianity on its own.
And at least you arent a dummy who doesnt know shit about islam, i respect your religion if you think its wrong what i mention on the beggining.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ryuken
Teachings of Jesus Christ

1. There is no God but Allah
There is no God but The Father, there is no God but Jesus Christ, and there is no God but The Holy Spirit.

What’s your point?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel and org3cel.RR
Well if you agree that
>Being a pedo
>killing christians
>forcing women to marry
>forcing women to cover their whole body
is bad
I honestly dont care, you can have your religion and i have mine, if you are not hurting inocente people its perfectly fine, its not a ragebait just a thread to try to make people see the truth and understand more about Christianity on its own.
And at least you arent a dummy who doesnt know shit about islam, i respect your religion if you think its wrong what i mention on the beggining.
have a great day

• +1
I have done this thread with the help of @Averagecel , we decided to write this down because its a important thread and everyone should read it.

Give me a rep for the effort and for not using AI.

More importantly, I would probably mention the ten of Jesus' most significant teachings and elaborate.

1. Love Your Enemies and Pray for Them (Matthew 5:44) — Jesus said that his followers will be recognized when they are persecuted if the love of those who harm them and pray for them. It challenges the human response of eye-for-eye or hatred to inspire reconciliation, which is much more likely if someone finds inner peace.

2. The Golden Rule Matthew 7:12 — "In everything do to others as you would have them do to you. The teaching is other directed in that its purpose and intent promotes empathy, somewhere between do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

3. **Sermon on the Mount— Beatitudes **(Matthew 5:3-12) — A list of teachings including humility, mercy, purity of heart and peace. Jesus is breaking all the worldly norms and values as he declares who are happy:proud, meek, mourners….

4. **Matthew 7:1-5 (Do Not Judge Others): **"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. Jesus teaches not to condemn anyone, for fear of sounding hypocritical or too severe as well because everyone has their faults and granting mercy is a must.

5. **Forgive Without Limits (Matthew 18:21-22): Peter wanted to know how many times he should forgive his brother, and Jesus said "seventy times seven," indicating that forgiveness shouldn't be restricted or measured.

6. The Parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:25-37) — teaching that true love for one's neighbor transcends race, religion or socio-economic class. He also stresses on the importance of assisting those in need regardless of them being non-humans, taking care and having mercy.

7. ** The Greatest Commandment — Love God and Your Neighbor**(Matthew 22:36–40): Jesus boiled all the commandments down to two. included loving God with everything that you are (heart, mind, soul)and putting your neighbors need before yours as much as possible. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

8. **The Parable of the Lost Son (Prodigal)** — Luke 15:11–32, taught us about repentance | forgiveness and nothing but how great is this God's Mercy. This parable is a story of divine mercy and forgiveness with the father joyfully accepting his repentant son back without any reservation.

9. **Mark 10:43-45, Humility & Servant of Others**: Jesus declared that "whoever wants to be great among you must be your servant." And this teaching of course takes the traditional notions about power and success, turns it upside down — You are supposed to lead by being a servant and great among you should be as one that serves.

10. **Do Not Be Overly Concerned About Material Needs (Matthew 6:25-34): Jesus also instructs his followers not to worry significantly about food and clothing, as such things are known by God. He commands those who follow Him to be after His kingdom above all, that the rest will come.

These are the values that Jesus preached at heart; love, forgiveness, humility & faith.

• Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts
Allah had nothing better to share with humanity so he decided to dedicate a whole surah on cursing a man and his wife hahahahahah

Screenshot 2024 08 31 18 55 13 188
Screenshot 2024 08 31 18 55 29 483
Screenshot 2024 08 31 18 55 48 610

If the quran is uncreated that means that Abu and his wife were and still are being cursed by allah for all eternity JFL

I wouldn't want to be them tbh

Imagine being cursed by an all-powerful creator before you even existed :ogre:

It never began for them

Nicholas Cage Film GIF
Comedy Central Lol GIF

• JFL
@shia.jihadist @ryuken
Who was this Abu (and his wife)? And why does allah seem to hate them so much?

Don't answer, I already know the answers. I just wanted to point out the absurdity of the quran, knowing that you muslims believe that it's the uncreated speech of your god.

• +1
@shia.jihadist @ryuken
Who was this Abu (and his wife)? And why does allah seem to hate them so much?

Don't answer, I already know the answers. I just wanted to point out the absurdity of the quran, knowing that you muslims believe that it's the uncreated word of your god.
They cant prove their point wrong because deep down they dont know what their following, they are muslim because as i said before
>born in a muslim country
>the parents are muslim

• +1
They cant prove their point wrong because deep down they dont know what their following, they are muslim because as i said before
>born in a muslim country
>the parents are muslim
Sometimes it's even more sad and pathetic

I became a muslim because...
>Andrew Tate converted to islam

Imagine listening to a paedophile pimp and thinking he has the answers :ROFLMAO:

Muslims and baldcel Tate are truly living in the matrix :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Sometimes it's even more sad and pathetic

I became a muslim because...
>Andrew Tate converted to islam

Imagine listening to a paedophile pimp and thinking he has the answers :ROFLMAO:

Muslims and baldcel Tate are truly living in the matrix :feelsuhh:
They need to force their women to marry them too🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Mods pin this thread

• Love it
@King Solomon isn’t a real Christian btw he is a white Hebrew Israelite .
@King Solomon , read this thread and let me know if i did any mistakes🙏

• +1
Gtfih Saar @shia.jihadist don't be shy 😳

Come Saar @ryuken don't be scared 😱

• JFL
@BrutalMogger

God bless you too bro!
🗡️👑☝️

🤍✝️🤍

• Love it