The “teen” love chad privilege pill that isn’t discussed

D

Deleted member 29581

Height/Niche = 🔑 Signing Off.
IMG 4933

It’s that in this brief period, when women had grew before the guys did. Chad experience love from a more developed counter part.

Tldr: if you experienced being a girls crush/dated in this period somewhere in middle school when girls were more developed than guys, you are/were a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, try2beme, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
The picture is freaks and geeks, a show with some blackpilled undertones, after the jock bad boy was done with her she fell for the main characters brother (pictured here) and he ended the show as her “good guy” ‘nice’ boyfriend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun, autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
that tiktok trend about teen love ''us in 2023, 2022, 2021 etc.'' at first the girl is taller and more developed than the guy then it's reverse the guy gets bigger and taller this is what true love is meant to be, I even saw a couple who dated in elementary school now they are in their 20s

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: HitAndRun, shortcel88, horizontallytall and 5 others
that tiktok trend about teen love ''us in 2023, 2022, 2021 etc.'' at first the girl is taller and more developed than the guy then it's reverse the guy gets bigger and taller this is what true love is meant to be, I even saw a couple who dated in elementary school now they are in their 20s
BRUTAL, and so true.

• +1
Reactions: shortcel88, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 30857 and 2 others
The real blackpill is that you lost the moment you weren’t born htn + and were like that through primary, middle and highschool. Every effort you are doing now is not an improvement but rather minimising the damage.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, horizontallytall, AspiringMogger and 8 others
Also glad you’re back to being @qotav .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 29581
The real blackpill is that you lost the moment you weren’t born htn + and were like that through primary, middle and highschool. Every effort you are doing now is not an improvement but rather minimising the damage.
Yup, @apemaxxed we always have to remember we are working towards the baseline treatment of white htn+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and SurgeryEnjoyer
I want blood!!!🩸👹

View attachment 2464965
It’s that in this brief period, when women had grew before the guys did. Chad experience love from a more developed counter part.

Tldr: if you experienced being a girls crush/dated in this period somewhere in middle school when girls were more developed than guys, you are/were a chad.
I have always been taller than girls, so that year was paradise for me, my dwarf classmates mogs from me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit and Deleted member 29581
Yup, @apemaxxed we always have to remember we are working towards the baseline treatment of white htn+
Same here boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Just fuck a MILF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 29581
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Yes sir I meant everyone here, I just wanted him to see the thread. Also you are glad I am back to qotav? :feelshehe:
Ye, “banks” is too generic. Qotav is a swedish tyrone.

• Love it
2171940 undisputedcry

• +1
@aesthetic beauty @try2beme @John Cracovizk am I wrong here ? Thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
View attachment 2464965

I wouldn’t say women are more developed. I would say that it is an important time in your life that you can’t get back. I wouldn’t say it is over if you don’t get teen love, but it’s a hard thing to get over.

• Hmm...
I wouldn’t say women are more developed. I would say that it is an important time in your life that you can’t get back. I wouldn’t say it is over if you don’t get teen love, but it’s a hard thing to get over.
No I was talking about this brief period to be specific. Teen love in general is always spoken about and I agree. But are familiar with the age? Like 12-4 when the women are taller than the men and more developed?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
View attachment 2464965

I knew a guy who was chad in middle school but soon turned into a normie when he changed schools and went to high school, because even though he had a good face, he stopped growing at 15 :lul: and turned to be the shortest guy in class.... Men who develop earlier have some advantage... Brutal, he went from chad to normie

• +1
I knew a guy who was chad in middle school but soon turned into a normie when he changed schools and went to high school, because even though he had a good face, he stopped growing at 15 :lul: and turned to be the shortest guy in class.... Men who develop earlier have some advantage... Brutal, he went from chad to normie
This is also a case study, chads in elementary- middle school (because they developed early + nt) whilst having a good peak (although away to early) ended up becoming average or worse.

No I was talking about this brief period to be specific. Teen love in general is always spoken about and I agree. But are familiar with the age? Like 12-4 when the women are taller than the men and more developed?
I wouldn’t say that women are more developed. Women go through puberty, but in general men are still taller even with this disparity. The only change that happens during puberty are short dudes who shoot up like weeds, otherwise the hierarchy stays the same.

• Hmm...
This is also a case study, chads in elementary- middle school (because they developed early + nt) whilst having a good peak (although away to early) ended up becoming average or worse.
I think peaking in high school mogs middle school, hoes are easier to get laid also you can still have "ohh he's in high school" halo with younger girls

• +1
I wouldn’t say that women are more developed. Women go through puberty, but in general men are still taller even with this disparity. The only change that happens during puberty are short dudes who shoot up like weeds, otherwise the hierarchy stays the same.
So you never saw relationships like the picture attached to the thread? Maybe it’s a white suburbia thing since our women end up taller it’s easier to see, especially when they reach their adult height faster.
I think peaking in high school mogs middle school, hoes are easier to get laid also you can still have "ohh he's in high school" halo with younger girls
It definitely does, whilst still being pitiful at least you had the sex, party, drugs.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and John Cracovizk
So you never saw relationships like the picture attached to the thread? Maybe it’s a white suburbia thing since our women end up taller it’s easier to see, especially when they reach their adult height faster.

It definitely does, whilst still being pitiful at least you had the sex, party, drugs.
I grew up in a mixed environment, but I never saw this. Tbh it was htn+ with a few just be first exceptions since middle school.

• +1
my ex-friend is the same, he was always a toxic fucker whom I appreciated, but he did not appreciate me. Now he's a short midget normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and John Cracovizk
my ex-friend is the same, he was always a toxic fucker whom I appreciated, but he did not appreciate me. Now he's a short midget normie
Ngl it was lifefuel seeing him being humbled by life :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 30019
View attachment 2464965

Nice thread and interesting topic, HS girls always looked at the older males ( a 15 foid looking at a 18-20 dude) but if you manage to compete against more developed males at a younger age, that shows genetic superiority

• +1

• +1
Nice thread and interesting topic, HS girls always looked at the older males ( a 15 foid looking at a 18-20 dude) but if you manage to compete against more developed males at a younger age, that shows genetic superiority
Well said, I consider each of the stages of schooling as trials before reaching the truly nightmare difficulty version of the earth. Which is of course true all around, it’s just interesting how it can be seen within dating dynamics, how the groups work in each stage and etc.
You need more and more as a man to progress to the next step.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2464965

I take back what I said about your typing. I have no idea what you’re trying to say here

• JFL
I take back what I said about your typing. I have no idea what you’re trying to say here
There’s a short span of time between the ages of 12-14 where women are more developed than men. It is a chad trait to have experienced a relationship/teen love within this period of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
IMG 6721

• JFL
first thread I have ever read where the TLDR is longer than the actual post JFL :lul:

• +1
first thread I have ever read where the TLDR is longer than the actual post JFL :lul:
Heres the second tldr because I am coming down off of bacardi and some bush
TLDR: being developed early as a man is a chad trait that benefited LTRs.

Was my thread legible?
I don’t think I understand your point. All I can say though is that women have never and will never love men. Idealising “teen love” as something pure and innocent is banal and unproductive. At most they’ll love the thrill you can provide as a man but they’ll never love you. They love what you give them. Whether that’s status, good dick, an expensive birthday party etc. women cannot love men. It’s not possible. No woman is ever truly giving her life for the man she loves. That’s the man’s responsibility. It has always been like that and it will always be like that.

• +1
I don’t think I understand your point. All I can say though is that women have never and will never love men. Idealising “teen love” as something pure and innocent is banal and unproductive. At most they’ll love the thrill you can provide as a man but they’ll never love you. They love what you give them. Whether that’s status, good dick, an expensive birthday party etc. women cannot love men. It’s not possible. No woman is ever truly giving her life for the man she loves. That’s the man’s responsibility. It has always been like that and it will always be like that.
My point was that a Chad trait was being able to get into a relationship with women more developed than you. During this interesting time, in what we call middle school. I agree with your point though, just yours is addressing the full topic, I was honing in on something very particular.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
My point was that a Chad trait was being able to get into a relationship with women more developed than you. During this interesting time, in what we call middle school. I agree with your point though, just yours is addressing the full topic, I was honing in on something very particular.
I can see that. But dating pre adulthood (18) and dating post adulthood is something completely different. The dynamics completely shift and looks don’t matter as much pre adulthood. Being NT, low inhib and popular is way more important (giving you’re average looking+)

• +1