The term 'mansplaining' reveals a lot about female nature

D

Deleted member 4301

That's life
They literally invented a term that conveys their inferiority complex to men. If a man explains something to them that they might not know, it is interpreted as condescension and undermining them, which only reveals their own fragile self worth - it immediately topples at the suggestion that they might not know something.

Also, they are so narcissistic and selfish that any attempt at co-operation and help is perceived as an insult to their abilities, rather than an honest attempt to make work easier.

TL;DR

Prhelr7m5qc81

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 5189, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 12 others
LOL this picture is gold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Chadeep, Deprived and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 4301
the picture is funny, but I judged the thread off the content, so I liked instead of JFLed it
Shut up you small dicked loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4301
Shut up you small dicked loser
You are gripping small dicks with your claws, and shoving three of them into your furry mouth at a time

• +1
You are gripping small dicks with your claws, and shoving three of them into your furry mouth at a time
Good joke you cannot grip micropenises so its not true, but you know who is gripping big fat long cocks? your mother who loves to gag and take cum inside her holes

• +1
Good joke you cannot grip micropenises so its not true, but you know who is gripping big fat long cocks? your mother who loves to gag and take cum inside her holes
061D2BB9 C2BC 4200 BA8F 0DCD6E4DDBD3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 4301
You don't even understand the word .is man explain in a concending way to women that she might already know

Last edited:
Nah op is the retard
No you are the retard. I understand the social situation that women are describing with this term. The thing is, they misconstrue many situations as 'mansplaining' because of their own biases, and the implication that they might not know something hurts them deeply.

No you are the retard. I understand the social situation that women are describing with this term. The thing is, they misconstrue many situations as 'mansplaining' because of their own biases, and the implication that they might not know something hurts them deeply.
I belive the word is used correctly most of the time

They literally invented a term that conveys their inferiority complex to men. If a man explains something to them that they might not know, it is interpreted as condescension and undermining them, which only reveals their own fragile self worth - it immediately topples at the suggestion that they might not know something.

Also, they are so narcissistic and selfish that any attempt at co-operation and help is perceived as an insult to their abilities, rather than an honest attempt to make work easier.

TL;DR

View attachment 1640271
the definition is literally just a man explaining something? fuck do they want from us

• +1
  • +1
You don't even understand the word .is man explain in a concending way to women that she might already know
Keep your SJW bullshit Outta this forum bro.

• +1

TL;DR

View attachment 1640271
Only non-attractive men can "mansplain". If you're attractive, she's happily cooperating, no matter how much of a feminazi she is.

• +1
they are a lesser breed its pretty obvious, and its not even their fault either tbh, they've been socially outcasted from any sort of careers or education for centuries and thus havent had a chance to stop being retards

I might be a simp but i am correct
ive been arguing with a literal pedophile all morning and this is still the most repulsive sentence ive read in recent memory :hnghn:

dirty fucking rat go to reddit they'd like you there

I belive the word is used correctly most of the time
How would you know when it's being used correctly? Women seethe in situations where their knowledge is called into question, where men would just accept the help, because they aren't natural team workers.

Why would somebody explain something they already know if that person also knows they know it? Makes no sense.

How would you know when it's being used correctly? Women seethe in situations where their knowledge is called into question, where men would just accept the help, because they aren't natural team workers.
Its impossible to know and I dont think men accept the help when its not needed i think they get mad

Because he might be a sexist
But we are talking about normal dudes explaining something to a woman who doesn't understand something right? Like in a situation where a person says something that isn't right to an audience it's perfectly normal to correct them. For instance you corrected me on that thread about evolution, is that mansplaining?

TL;DR

View attachment 1640271
SO TRUE LOL!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• Hmm...
But we are talking about normal dudes explaining something to a woman who doesn't understand something right? Like in a situation where a person says something that isn't right to an audience it's perfectly normal to correct them. For instance you corrected me on that thread about evolution, is that mansplaining?
who the heck is that foid in ur Avi?:feelshah::feelsgood:

Normal dude behave sometimes in a sexist manner .and a man correcting a woman is not mansplaining its mansplaining when she might already know or its in a super concending way .

Normal dude behave sometimes in a sexist manner .and a man correcting a woman is not mansplaining its mansplaining when she might already know or its in a super concending way .
That doesnt happen unless the dude is over the age of 50 lmao. Never witnessed that irl within young populations

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem