The thing i dont get is why are incels still mad

Regarding your point about normies doing well, imagine the following scenario, if you will:
- 94% of men were sexually active 30 years ago
- 67% of men are sexually active today

(I don't remember the exact numbers, but the trend was something like this).
It has OBVIOUSLY got worse for normies. Even IF the majority of men still have an active sex life, it doesn't negate the fact that the trend is going downwards and it's getting worse and worse.

These charts are pretty accurate

Figure1final w640
Figure3 39 w640

You said name one and he has more appeal lol.

You are missing the point. They get mogged but they are not truecels

And the ones who get gfs arent exceptions. The point is that youre categorizing them as truecels lol. It doesnt matter that they get mogged hard by alot of men, they arent truecels who Only get gfs based on luck exceptions
Whatever helps you cope.
Just do a tinder experiment with a bald manlet roidcel and you will see that I am right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Whatever helps you cope.
Just do a tinder experiment with a bald manlet roidcel and you will see that I am right
I have and they still get matches? Im not coping. Youre the same person who thinks that if youre a 6psl chad your gf could only cheat or leave you for an even better chad which isnt the case. You live in a fairy tale land

I'm mad because supposedly I'm not beautiful/attractive enough for anyone to help me

I have and they still get matches? Im not coping
Some matches. With probably average girls at best. Keep coping.
If a bald facially average manlet could ascend with just a better physique this forum wouldn’t exist.
Youre the same person who thinks that if youre a 6psl chad your gf could only cheat or leave you for an even better chad which isnt the case. You live in a fairy tale land
no I don’t think that and I also don’t understand what this has to do with the topic we are talking about

Some matches. With probably average girls at best. Keep coping.
You said they would be truecel.
If a bald facially average manlet could ascend with just a better physique this forum wouldn’t exist.
Nobody who looks like that even exists on this fucking forum. Literally everyone who lifts isnt a truecel on this forum LOL. at worst theyre stacysexual. Who here has a physique like simeon panda or lazar angelov and is a bald manlet truecel on this forum btw. The closest to that is the tinder experiment they did on stephiscold and hes one ugly ass mf