the thing i never could understand about the PSL community

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
when I first joined i assumed everyone was good looking, its a given right if you care about your looks you must be good looking becasue if you cant be good looking why would you even go in that direction

then slowly but surely i started to see users photos, to which honestly i was shocked...battery ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in the poor areas of the city or in pure gym at 10am-2pm

but that wasnt the worst part, the worst part is these subhumans were being labled as slayers, chads, or the most cringe "potential to be 7-8 PSL"

im sitting there thinking this chap will never be above a 2, but ofc the conclusion is they dont slay because they arnt NT

it would be like some disabled guy in a wheelchair obsessing about how he could improve his 100 metre sprint to the point where it consumes his life, bro you are in a wheelchair and cant even walk, just enjoy life

after i realised this, i stopped "looksmaxing" and unironically got 10x better looking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Good_Little_Goy, gamma and 7 others
You truly cant understand your potentials without actually exploring all your options. Jfl wtf is the point of this thread?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 6873
1940C327 F763 40E8 8C15 424D7897D32F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
You truly understand your potentials without actually exploring all your options. Jfl wtf is the point of this thread?
OP is a retarded cuck
Chrome Cp8E9axsmv

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
You truly cant understand your potentials without actually exploring all your options. Jfl wtf is the point of this thread?

uwot? your potential is SO OBVIOUS

even a new born baby who has existed on earth for <5 minutes can see

Lmao i had a similar experience

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and stuckneworleans
lol faggot what are you talking about? If someone is ugly we say „its over“ we never call ugly guys here „muhh potential to 30psl“ what you smoking faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5912, xdxdxnice1 and 2 others
Lol @ my lineage.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
legendary thread :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Clark69