The thing that unmotivates me to looksmax

lets say I get tons of surgeries and lose weight and become 6/10, how would I even be able to meet girls? Online dating is chad only also most girls on dating apps are sluts with massive egos.

Obviously I just looksmax to get pussy

This legit makes me not wanna looksmax
I'm 5'10 white normie with 2 body count and sometimes I wonder if its over.

I can't imagine how you feel man :(

Please keep your confidence. It will be tested and there will be times in the future you will feel down, just know that your better off than many. You are average size for the MAJORITY of countries. A man. A male, the collective average human male adult on this planet is between 5'6-5'9 tall. Us men will always compare ourselves to others. By nature this is the competitiveness within us to Guage our standing amongst others to secure a mate. Know human nature is predictable and animalistic. Many men today have lived and perished without the opportunities you have. Hold your head high knowing that you know more than many others about human nature. You take the time to learn to better yourself. You care. This will UP your confidence and will in turn increases your chances of one day finding a partner. If you care to have one. Life brings many other opprotunities other than sex. Be the best version of yourself. Life will bring you through phases. Sometimes you'll be on and sometimes you won't. Always have that voice that will push you. Best of luck.
I'm 5'3:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

dont expect these retards to know these infos. I just joined this forum to make fun of these fags.
joined the forum to make fun of ppl? bro what :forcedsmile: how u even gonna make fun of them after admiting that

In person? where? and how?
Are u in school or college? if you want hmu on either discord Timothy#2296 (preferable) or on these forums and we can talk in private. if u really want to try ill give u the knowledge you need and then it will truly be your fault if you dont implement it

I need looks not confidence dude i wont be able to attract anyone then, also how am i supposed to be confident when i look like a subhuman?
thats why u looksmax.

Im so sorry man, looksmaxing can get you girls if ur not horrible looking, but I think your best way out is either threw frauding or LL. LL is your best bet. Ik its not very probable but still. Good luck

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Im so sorry man, looksmaxing can get you girls if ur not horrible looking,
I’m psl 4.5, I can get matches, but only whales are dtf and I’d never stoop that low:hnghn: and the ltbs and mtbs that I match with require dates and I’m not NT:feelswah: so it’s a wrap :feelswhy::feelswhy:

think your best way out is either threw frauding or LL. LL is your best bet. Ik its not very probable but still. Good luck
I’d need double LL, too risky:feelsrope:

I’m psl 4.5, I can get matches, but only whales are dtf and I’d never stoop that low:hnghn: and the ltbs and mtbs that I match with require dates and I’m not NT:feelswah: so it’s a wrap :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Looksmax, also Beggers cant be choosers if u just dont wanna get laid just because the girls are trash, then dont.
I’d need double LL, too risky:feelsrope:
No u dont. although I agree its too risky. 5 inches of LL would be great but 3 inches would make ur life alot better. the difference between 5,3 and 5,6 is HUGE. but the biggest gap is the difference between 5,6 and lower compared to 5,7 and up. if u got 5 inches of LL you could be 5,8 which is totally enough if u looksmax. youd have a normal life and have opportunities to live a decent dating life assuming u looksmaxed

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Besides gymmaxxing, can’t think of much else. Hard maxxing wise, I could get genio and rhino. But my main failo is my poopskinned Dravidian pheno:feelswah::feelswhy:

Beggers cant be choosers if u just dont wanna get laid just because the girls are trash, then dont
I just want a non overweight foid:feelswah::feelsree::feelsree:

No u dont. although I agree its too risky. 5 inches of LL would be great but 3 inches would make ur life alot better. the difference between 5,3 and 5,6 is HUGE. but the biggest gap is the difference between 5,6 and lower compared to 5,7 and up. if u got 5 inches of LL you could be 5,8 which is totally enough if u looksmax. youd have a normal life and have opportunities to live a decent dating life assuming u looksmaxed
I suppose, still too risky though:feelswah:. I don’t wanna risk paralysis, then it’d be giga over:fuk:

5'4 But lets say I get LL and lifts so I'm around average, maybe a little below average
You'll still be only about 5'10 with basic LL 3in and 2-3in lifts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586
It also sucks cause you can't do LTR because she will want to see pictures and general media within the last few years of what you've did and friendgroups you have/have had and can't do that. She can't see your likely subhuman parents either. You don't have a personality and likely jaded.
You obviously can't have children either which presents a problem if you do hook ups and nut inside the girl. And you will likely be begged to have children if you are 5 psl+ and it fucking sucks you need to decline and leave the LTR. And if you are like me you will be jaded because you know she only likes the disguise of surgeries you got and would be absolutely repulsed if she knew your true genetic appearance. Like I've been saying being good looking naturally is everything under 18 years of age. You will never have the thousands of amazing and crazy experiences and validation that 5 psl+ guys have their entire youth and you will never have mutual first times and puppy love with a JB that is infatuated with you. If your youth wasn't an amazing never ending dream with the longest years of your life and instead you sat infront of electronics round the clock like me its over. Once your youth is over its wageslave and aging and betabux and life is so incredibly dull. Beyond over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Curry Suicide and Deleted member 21048
Absolutely. I've slept with 4's, 5's who complain they haven't been with a guy for a year because the only guys who are willing to match them are 50 year old bald cave trolls.

Yes these apps are majority men, but almost all of them are looking for a stacy if they are even slightly in shape or take care of their looks.
Even if a 4 gets a hundred likes from men, the vast majority will come from men she is completely repulsed by and refuses to sleep with.

I also have no shame in sleeping with some 4's or 5's who weren't in good shape (not fat, just not fit either). Beats no action. Plus at the time I was barely a (non-psl) 6, so I didn't 'mog' them looks wise that much. I do believe the guy needs to mog the woman by 1-2 pts for her to consider you for ONS. The better you look the easier obviously.
This sounds cringe but what about LTR Mog a women by 3+pts?😂. I'm a non looksmaxxed 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586
lets say I get tons of surgeries and lose weight and become 6/10, how would I even be able to meet girls? Online dating is chad only also most girls on dating apps are sluts with massive egos.

Obviously I just looksmax to get pussy

This legit makes me not wanna looksmax
What do you even look like