The things the I don't like about american public schools

letsgetout

letsgetout

Bronze
that it has a lot of black kids, seriously is almost as if the whole point of public schools at this point is so that your kids get bullied by niggers, racemix with niggers or get raped by them and recently there is been tranny propaganda in all public schools, they also mix the younger grades with older grades which fucking sucks because the older kids are obviously going to bully the younger kids, it has always been this way, especially if you mix them in such toxic and boring place like school, now not only you mix black kids with white kids, but also older kids with younger kids, it doesnt make sense tbh, on top of that they do not wash out the bad kids in high school, for example in mexico you have to take a test in order to go to high school, but in the usa you go to high school with the donkeys who do not pay attention to class and get to high school effortlessly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Gonthar
My school has like 1200 people and less than 10 niggers

Hella gentrified

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It's not just the American ones, in my country they are also full of young criminals, feminists and LGBT propaganda, it's global.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and LancasteR
BBCs keep winning ✊🏿