The thought of cancer makes me have a mild panic attack

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Cancer is the most unfair and fucked up disease imo, it's terrifying how something like pancreatic and spinal cancer exists, both almost impossible to find and almost certain death, you just feel helpless with cancer, you can live the most healthy life and out of nowhere woosh you get some retarded cancer because why not. So fucking terrifying

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3573, gigachadcel and 2 others
wish i had it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Drugs, rockndogs, Butthurt Dweller and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and slime
Cancer is the most unfair and fucked up disease imo, it's terrifying how something like pancreatic and spinal cancer exists, both almost impossible to find and almost certain death, you just feel helpless with cancer, you can live the most healthy life and out of nowhere woosh you get some retarded cancer because why not. So fucking terrifying
My gf literally told me her friend has cancer the exact moment you posted this thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My gf literally told me her friend has cancer the exact moment you posted this thread.
This is a sign that i cursed him with this thread and me and you are next

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rockndogs, Aesthetic and 3 others
being ugly is basically having cancer. my roomates russian model friend (girl) in china got cancer. she was so good looking they raised over 200k for her in a few weeks. she no longer has cancer

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SHARK, onnysk, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
being ugly is basically having cancer. my roomates russian model friend (girl) in china got cancer. she was so good looking they raised over 200k for her in a few weeks
Cancer is terrifying because you are completely not in control, every other disease you can at least say that you weren't careful and you pay the price but this is just gay and homo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3902
I wish i had cancer then i could suey and not make a scene

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, rockndogs, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Just drink water everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Drugs, SikKunt, rockndogs and 1 other person
I wish i had cancer then i could suey and not make a scene
Fuark my biggest wish is to somehow accidentally die of nitrogen poisoning, best way to go imo and bonus it's not suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Butthurt Dweller

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
My grandpa died of prostate cancer that spread to his spine. I've always had a fear of having a brain tumor or getting an asbestos related disease because I think my house has it.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
My grandpa died of prostate cancer that spread to his spine. I've always had a fear of having a brain tumor or getting an asbestos related disease because I think my house has it.
At least he died of prostate cancer which is easy to detect if you are not a moron, i hate those undetectable cancers like bran cancer or pancreatic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
At least he died of prostate cancer which is easy to detect if you are not a moron, i hate those undetectable cancers like bran cancer or pancreatic
Yeah both of those are basically death sentences, same with mesothelioma. I'd just eat a bullet if I ever got diagnosed with these.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My uncle has throat cancer

No one healthy gets cancer. Cancer is always preceded by failure in energy metabolism, which is why most who get cancer are pre-diabetic. Cancer doesn't just spontaneously occur, as in its normal state your body has all the tools it needs to safely manage the daily occurring mutations.

i wish i had cancer tbh so i can die a „normal“ death

Skull cancer is the worst
480D1ED1 93CC 4FC8 B2A2 149790601AA7

• Woah
Reactions: Drugs
stop smoking then akhi

cancer absolutely sucks, i always used to worry about it when i was younger but eventually you realise that worrying isnt gonna change the fact you can get cancer at anytime, its kinda like being scared of death, its pointless worrying about if you think about it.

cancers not the worse disease though imo, theres a disease called fatal familial disease where you cannot get rem sleep which is what you need to survive, in a period of 6-12 months you slowly go insane from the lack of sleep and die, there is no cure or treatment for it.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
I need to stop smoking tbh i'm kinda scared about cancer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i had a cancer gene mutation run in my family which killed everyone who had it basically. i tested negative. i was ready to kill myself everyday though

hope no one her nor me gets it