The three most important things when it comes to looksmaxxing is collagen, height, hair

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
I think everything else is all autistic copes that dont really matter

and I say this because every race has its own individual characteristics that uniquely make those races beautiful and so although having western facial features are a good think sometimes you can get away with looking attractive with subhuman bone structures if your face has a massive amount of collagen making you youthful looking

so in reality the only objective things that matter the most important are collagen, height and hair growth because those are the things that matter not autistic bullcrap like having a 130 gonial angle and Interpupillary distance

although those are important and having a good jawline is great and important for most people you do not have to get surgery if your able to maximize the collagen on your skin

kpop-male-idols-baby-face-seventeen-woozi.jpg

look at this Kpop guy he has complete shit eye area and subhuman lower thirds however because he has a good amount of collagen he is considered very attractive by most Kpop fans even with shit gonial angle and IPD

so really whats most important is a symmetrical face that has youthful collagen and is not old and wrinkly looking and being tall is good but you can always fraud your height with boots or height increasing insoles

and balding can be fixed

so unless your face is genuinely deformed then the best thing you can do is lower your standards a little bit and NTmaxxing if you have autism

although yes looking conventionally attractive is a good thing it probably isnt worth blowing tens of thousands of dollars on surgery when all that surgery will do is give you a 5% increase in your SMV so unless you have a deformed face dont get surgery just maximize collagen and height and then Geomaxxing to other countries

if you have really good collagen and a full head of hair and reasonably tall then theres no reason you cant get laid unless you have an asymmetrical deformed face and if you do have that then get surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 18052 and 5 others
and jaw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18052, ALP, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
And eyes and frame and muscles and bf% and harmony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, beau, Mewton and 15 others
Imagine typing all of that just to be wrong 🤧

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, zeek, Deleted member 18052 and 12 others
Muh attractive to kpop fans. Most of them are below 13yo mentally ill girls.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, Mewton, Heguldus and 6 others

complete shit eye area and subhuman lower thirds ..... shit gonial angle and IPD

he has the normal prettyboy features found on tiktok dudes

ur def stretching it

I feel you OP, I have always been saying myself that HAIR + SKIN = LIFE.

Two most important features every male should have. BUT...

... if everyone has great skin and hair... then who is most beautiful? :feelshehe:

Don't forget that "Chad" is not some abstract pony in vacuum with a square jaw, no... "Chad" exists outside of space and time... he operates on the very LOGIC of Universe. This logic says that only top 10% males can be "Chad". If everyone had a square jaw, then to be chad, you would have to have O'Pry eyes. If everyone had gay alien eyes, then everyone would have to be at least 6'5. If everyone...

Thus, unfortunately, if a person takes showers every day and under 30, his collagen will be good by default... Thus, you need sth else to establish your superiority, young Chadling! :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 4 others
How to max collagen??

everything matter

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Imagine typing all of that just to be wrong 🤧
did not you make a thread about how to forgot your password and never be able to log into your account??

How much is it cost tho? Does red bulb do the job?
I use a device that costs hundreds and it does a good job.

Some people here claim the bulbs on amazon do the same thing. They cost around $40. Just make sure its the right wavelength.

I use a device that costs hundreds and it does a good job.

Some people here claim the bulbs on amazon do the same thing. They cost around $40. Just make sure its the right wavelength.
Any side effect?? Cause i am 17 and don’t wanna ruin skin later. Btw what’s ur thought on trtet??

Red skin, 5’10.5, balding. Do I fit criteria?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Any side effect?? Cause i am 17 and don’t wanna ruin skin later. Btw what’s ur thought on trtet??
My face gets dry if I use it too long and it gives a bit of a tan. Other than that no.

I dont want to risk using tret. I read it could cause facial fat loss.

i have all 3 and im still ugly

the best way to increase collagen is to take collagen
That doesn't work. Food collagen gets digested... and turned into poop and proteins. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17244
That doesn't work. Food collagen gets digested... and turned into poop and proteins. :feelsokman:
well collagen is mostly genetics but supplementing helps

he's an idiot and every this retard's thread is shitty cope bullshit broscience vomit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
he's an idiot and every this retard's thread is shitty cope bullshit broscience vomit
then whats the truth wise one? no need to argue we are in this together to find answers please teach me your ways

• So Sad
then whats the truth wise one? no need to argue we are in this together to find answers please teach me your ways
There are no ways...

... unless 200k dollars... :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It is actually understandable if he pushes those collagen supplements... every fucking supermarket i go to is filled with this "collagen-max" shit... probably wymen buy it in large quantities... because... RF-microneedling is "OH SO PLASTIC SURGERY" apparently :feelshehe:

I feel you OP, I have always been saying myself that HAIR + SKIN = LIFE.

Two most important features every male should have. BUT...

... if everyone has great skin and hair... then who is most beautiful? :feelshehe:

Don't forget that "Chad" is not some abstract pony in vacuum with a square jaw, no... "Chad" exists outside of space and time... he operates on the very LOGIC of Universe. This logic says that only top 10% males can be "Chad". If everyone had a square jaw, then to be chad, you would have to have O'Pry eyes. If everyone had gay alien eyes, then everyone would have to be at least 6'5. If everyone...

Thus, unfortunately, if a person takes showers every day and under 30, his collagen will be good by default... Thus, you need sth else to establish your superiority, young Chadling! :feelshehe:
I am now an SMV marxist in ideals

• Love it
How to max collagen??
There are multiple proven ways, but very expensive.

RF-microneedling, ultherapy, CO2-laser resurfacing. They all act on different layers of skin collagen, so the effect is different. FOr shiny skin, you need CO2-laser, e.g. Acupulse. My mother does it, works like a charm. She is like 60, but skin is good. The procedure is expensive and brutal though. You look like a burn victim for 2 weeks, so they do not recommend it to young people: below 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17244
It is actually understandable if he pushes those collagen supplements... every fucking supermarket i go to is filled with this "collagen-max" shit... probably wymen buy it in large quantities... because... RF-microneedling is "OH SO PLASTIC SURGERY" apparently :feelshehe:
my mother buys it massively but when I tell her it's cope she tells me I'm young moron with no life exp. OVER

• JFL
my mother buys it massively but when I tell her it's cope she tells me I'm young moron with no life exp. OVER
Yeah, I know bro, same... (y)

The amount of cope in society is astronomical...

I seriously have a colleague of mine, he is balding... went for hair transplant... I asked him why he didn't ues minox and finasteride.... he said, that finasteride is affecting fertility (legit but meh), and minox causes... forehead wrinkles :feelsbadman:

Like wtf, bro, you gonna bald behind your transplant now? But no, he said, his friends had forehead wrinkles :feelsbadman:

I said that i use myself like 10% minox no problem... but he did not believe me, cause... well...forehead wrinkles :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
cope i know everything about life and you are coper with NT and other shit. Face and height = everything.

• Love it

cope i know everything about life and you are coper with NT and other shit. Face and height = everything.
I meant my mother tells me the same about the supplements she buys in the supermarket :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
There are multiple proven ways, but very expensive.

RF-microneedling, ultherapy, CO2-laser resurfacing. They all act on different layers of skin collagen, so the effect is different. FOr shiny skin, you need CO2-laser, e.g. Acupulse. My mother does it, works like a charm. She is like 60, but skin is good. The procedure is expensive and brutal though. You look like a burn victim for 2 weeks, so they do not recommend it to young people: below 40
Why not recommend for young patients will it cause long term effects?

Why not recommend for young patients will it cause long term effects?
I don't know... it is probably the same as for facelift: theoretically you can do in 20s, but the risk/benefit ratio is not there.

I did myself SMAS-lift HIFU, it tightens skin with deep collagen. No regrets, the effect was subtle, visible... and lasted a few months... :feelsbadman:
CO2 definitely lasts longer... but idk why they don't recommend (y)

• +1
Reactions: Racky and poopmaster22
  • +1
you choose cope instead of rope :lul: wisely bro, I have to do it also
We all rope, someone at 18, someone at 70... No need to hurry the natural process :feelshehe:
Twain

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17244
I don't know... it is probably the same as for facelift: theoretically you can do in 20s, but the risk/benefit ratio is not there.

I did myself SMAS-lift HIFU, it tightens skin with deep collagen. No regrets, the effect was subtle, visible... and lasted a few months... :feelsbadman:
CO2 definitely lasts longer... but idk why they don't recommend (y)
The risk benefit meaning you are young so it won’t chnage much or the risks you could fuck your skin up for life?

My face gets dry if I use it too long and it gives a bit of a tan. Other than that no.

I dont want to risk using tret. I read it could cause facial fat loss.
would u recommend that to me or should i use other ?/

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
it Is over
F121FB68 111E 442E AB2C 41B6934F8A33

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
softmaxxing is always necessary .water is wet

Red light therapy
do u put them mf goggles on? cuz that shit be blinding me and i only use it on my ballsack lmao

I think everything else is all autistic copes that dont really matter

and I say this because every race has its own individual characteristics that uniquely make those races beautiful and so although having western facial features are a good think sometimes you can get away with looking attractive with subhuman bone structures if your face has a massive amount of collagen making you youthful looking

so in reality the only objective things that matter the most important are collagen, height and hair growth because those are the things that matter not autistic bullcrap like having a 130 gonial angle and Interpupillary distance

although those are important and having a good jawline is great and important for most people you do not have to get surgery if your able to maximize the collagen on your skin

look at this Kpop guy he has complete shit eye area and subhuman lower thirds however because he has a good amount of collagen he is considered very attractive by most Kpop fans even with shit gonial angle and IPD

so really whats most important is a symmetrical face that has youthful collagen and is not old and wrinkly looking and being tall is good but you can always fraud your height with boots or height increasing insoles

and balding can be fixed

so unless your face is genuinely deformed then the best thing you can do is lower your standards a little bit and NTmaxxing if you have autism

although yes looking conventionally attractive is a good thing it probably isnt worth blowing tens of thousands of dollars on surgery when all that surgery will do is give you a 5% increase in your SMV so unless you have a deformed face dont get surgery just maximize collagen and height and then Geomaxxing to other countries

if you have really good collagen and a full head of hair and reasonably tall then theres no reason you cant get laid unless you have an asymmetrical deformed face and if you do have that then get surgery
I have all of these but i have one eye higher than the other so im perma virgin