The three most overlooked aspects of eye area

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
This forum really stresses the idea of having a good eye area, and while it is important to have a good eye area, things like hooding and undereye support get the bulk of the attention. There is so much more to the eye area than just hooding and frankly, almost nobody I know IRL has good undereyes.

My top three aspects of eye area that make or break the face, not only eye area, are as follows:
1. PFL/PFH ratio
2. Medial Canthus
3. Eyebrow support

Firstly I'll start with PFL/PFH ratio. It is calculated by dividing the distance between your medial canthus and lateral canthus by the height of your eye (top eyelid to bottom eyelid). Basically, "eye shape" is totally dependent on this ratio. Ideal is 3-3.5:1. A low ratio is a death sentence no matter any other feature.

(Hemsworth is an example of low PFL but also very low PFH. Thus making the shape desirable)

I won't dive too deep into medial canthus as it is known what it is, but what I will say is that medial canthus is, in my opinion, the most aesthetic part of the eye area. A downward turning medial canthus is very male model trait and is crucial in aiding the hunter eyes look. It even, from what I have seen, can make or break the levels of trust one looks like. Medial canthus is the ultimate feature for a low trust look.

Lastly, I'll get into what I like to call "eyebrow support". What does this mean? Eyebrow support is the aesthetic support your eyebrows give to your eye area and face in general. From thickness to how low set they are to their tilt. Thick dark eyebrows can boost an eye area like nothing else but shit, thin, and light colored eyebrows can ruin an entire face.

Ideal eyebrows:

Shit eyebrows:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, thecel, Copeful and 6 others
PCT and also it looks better with a downswung medial canthus rather neutral

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 8064
Also, absence of the medial canthi can hurt harmony.
Case in point, Chechen mogger Dulatov
Dulatovi

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 10987, Copeful and 3 others
Also, absence of the medial canthi can hurt harmony.
Case in point, Chechen mogger Dulatov
View attachment 650263
I notice when I see a lot of guys I'm on the fence about if they are good looking or not, it's the medial canthus being weak or not present that causes this.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 6873 and Ocelot
I think this forum just overlook one stereotype of man. That’s it; there are women who prefer chriss pratt over hemsworth

FaceApp 1593386795074  01  01

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
ur eyebrow example don't have good medial canthus but still slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
ur eyebrow example don't have good medial canthus but still slayer
Yeah Zayn is just on another plane of existence with how good looking he is so he can get away with it.

hemsworth eye area isnt even good, why you use him as example, his eyes are 6-7/10 at best

this or death

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 10987, Copeful and 3 others
Limbal Rings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
hemsworth eye area isnt even good, why you use him as example, his eyes are 6-7/10 at best

this or death

View attachment 650291

YEah legit Hemsworth dont have "good" eye area
Nothing special for sure when u go out especially, u see its nothing special

Those eyes or death
FaceApp 1598831434601

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12611 and 2 others
positive tilt is better for eyebrows

this guy has neutral tilt
He also has more angular shaped eyes with better hooding, longer medial canthi and a wider IPD.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611 and 5'8manlet
yes View attachment 650308and just lol at this pathetic bug eyed frauder
View attachment 650313 this is how hemsworth hunter eyes are from similar angle , he have hunter eyes but his eye shape is not that good

barrett , seid , opry , de poot have elite hunter eyes
hemsworth has no hunter eyes

his eyebrows are too round shaped, you dont get that, right?

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
hemsworth has no hunter eyes

his eyebrows are too round shaped, you dont get that, right?
in fact i said he have "weak hunter eyes" ian instead have weak hooding and under eye support that is the base of hunter eyes so rip

eyebrows are still positive tilted
Who cares about the fucking tilt of his eyebrows dude?
Look at how round his lower eyelids are and at how his upper eyelid margins are visible, his eyes are not "hunter eyes" at all.

Who cares about the fucking tilt of his eyebrows dude?
Look at how round his lower eyelids are and at how his upper eyelid margins are visible, his eyes are not "hunter eyes" at all.
eyebrows are important

eyebrows are important
Yes, they are, but eyebrows won't give you hunter eyes on their own, you need all the other characteristics that constitute the hunter eyes look such as hooding, lower eyelid tightness, PFL to PFH ratio, etc.

Yes, they are, but eyebrows won't give you hunter eyes on their own, you need all the other characteristics that constitute the hunter eyes look such as hooding, lower eyelid tightness, PFL to PFH ratio, etc.
somerhalders eye area still mogs hemsworths, stop arguing with me

D2CAAC6C F472 4D4E ADC3 280E5B37409A

Dellisola has the best eye area IMO. Top tier without squinting.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I think canthal tilt is kinda overrated, it depends if your NCT is genetically like that or because of a molten midface, people with NCT often have shit other features because of recessed facial bones, but people like Hexum and Strijd have it naturally with nonrecessed facial bones. PCT ofc mogs NCT but its not a necessity to have PCT. Dont call this cope i have PCT myself

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Ia
I think canthal tilt is kinda overrated, it depends if your NCT is genetically like that or because of a molten midface, people with NCT often have shit other features because of recessed facial bones, but people like Hexum and Strijd have it naturally with nonrecessed facial bones. PCT ofc mogs NCT but its not a necessity to have PCT. Dont call this cope i have PCT myself

Canthal tilt means shit all, if you have positive tilting eye brows that balance the canthal tilt, people like jason momoa and Ian somerhalder have really negative canthal tilts but balanced by positive tilting eyebrows

PCT and also it looks better with a downswung medial canthus rather neutral
Does aesthetic PCT mean a) neutral palpebral fissure body but downward sloping medial canthus OR b) downward sloping palpebral fissure body such that the medial canthus is below the lateral canthus?

Is there surgery for medial canithus surgery

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Is there surgery for medial canithus surgery

• +1
Reactions: thecel