The three people I hate the most

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
1. Women. Worse then men in every respectable way. Ignoring the hole between their legs, there is no reason to hang out with them over a man. They are biologically predisposed to be only interesting to Chads and up. Otherwise they would be spreading bad genetics. In online communities, they have little to offer beyond talking about themselves and reminding everyone that theyre a women. Theyre never funny and they pretty much always have the "wrong" viewpoint and are constantly needing to be corrected. Overall I'd rate them a 3/10

2. Beta cucks. These are the people that are responsible for the women even being in a community in the first place. Unlike women, however, they CAN actually be competent in some regards, but they choose not to because they feel that women should have their role instead. These hurt the most because, sometimes, you can see a glimpse of a potentially interesting and great person, but instead they get overtaken by the NPC betacuck viewpoints such as "women good" and "jews oppressed" and stoop back down to women levels. I rate them a 4/10 or a 3/10, depending on what their mood is.

3. Jews.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Michael Myers, rockndogs and 1 other person
What about Scandinavians

Idgaf about Jews but I honestly hate beta cucks more than women who take advantage of their insecure failures of ascending, it's in everyone's nature to do whatever they can to make life as easy as possible, numales who disregard that entirely for women they have no chance with is what really pisses me off, not the women using them for their own gain.

spread love not hate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
Good thread

Great opinion

Good user

Conratulations

bro are u ok?

Cucks your country. Jfl
Canada is pretty cucked tbhsrsngl. We have to learn all that "gender spectrum, it's okay to be gay" shit in school for one.

Idgaf about Jews but I honestly hate beta cucks more than women who take advantage of their insecure failures of ascending, it's in everyone's nature to do whatever they can to make life as easy as possible, numales who disregard that entirely for women they have no chance with is what really pisses me off, not the women using them for their own gain.
Of course you don't give a fuck about (((your own kind.)))

Of course you don't give a fuck about (((your own kind.)))
I fucking wish I had some shekels ngl, alas I'm not part of (((them)))

1. Women. Worse then men in every respectable way. Ignoring the hole between their legs, there is no reason to hang out with them over a man. They are biologically predisposed to be only interesting to Chads and up. Otherwise they would be spreading bad genetics. In online communities, they have little to offer beyond talking about themselves and reminding everyone that theyre a women. Theyre never funny and they pretty much always have the "wrong" viewpoint and are constantly needing to be corrected. Overall I'd rate them a 3/10

2. Beta cucks. These are the people that are responsible for the women even being in a community in the first place. Unlike women, however, they CAN actually be competent in some regards, but they choose not to because they feel that women should have their role instead. These hurt the most because, sometimes, you can see a glimpse of a potentially interesting and great person, but instead they get overtaken by the NPC betacuck viewpoints such as "women good" and "jews oppressed" and stoop back down to women levels. I rate them a 4/10 or a 3/10, depending on what their mood is.

3. Niggers.

Canada is pretty cucked tbhsrsngl. We have to learn all that "gender spectrum, it's okay to be gay" shit in school for one.
what the fuck canada is truly cucked they truly are the nice guys

I suppose being a little bit gay would help you lose your virginity ig

Sucks to be Canadian. That really sucks actually.

We had to watch a video of a man getting a vasectomy and watch all these films on consent and respecting women. The teacher even said that everyone has homosexual tenancies but the hetronormative culture represses it or something along those lines.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
We had to watch a video of a man getting a vasectomy and watch all these films on consent and respecting women. The teacher even said that everyone has homosexual tenancies but the hetronormative culture represses it or something along those lines.

Being an incel must be death penalty over there