The thyroid mog is the most brutal

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
I was thyroid mogged by many in my teens. Me hitting the genetic cap of indo aryan genetic base and still getting mogged by some dalit who never ate PUFA in his life. Now I walk the streets seeing the same dalit who put on some weight and still much thinner than me but I can see the ghostly pale and tired face, his body running purely on stress hormones, he still imagines himself to be the same guy as he was in his teens but he isnt. He clearly takes more effort for him to walk, his placant face evident of the sensory dullness that has slowly set in on him from the excess serotonin and thyroid malfunction.And when I see him on the street , me running purely on thyroid, euphoric and low inhib I wave to him and blow smoke at him with my cigarette.

The most brutal mog.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, tbh aff, 7zyzz7 and 13 others
Thryroxine increases t3 and t4?

Thryroxine increases t3 and t4?
Many have conversion problems from t4 to t3. Taking both is ideal, taking t4 alone is stupid as most people who t4 works arent even having any problems in the first place. T3 alone is ideal sometimes.

Many have conversion problems from t4 to t3. Taking both is ideal, taking t4 alone is stupid as most people who t4 works arent even having any problems in the first place. T3 alone is ideal sometimes.
t3 , t4 are the only thyroid hormones?

t3 , t4 are the only thyroid hormones?
theres t2 and t1 and rt3 but they all get taken care of by t4 and t3 and some dont do much anyways like rt3 and t1.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
theres t2 and t1 and rt3 but they all get taken care of by t4 and t3 and some dont do much anyways like rt3 and t1.

Farmacia del nino doesn't sell Triiodothyronine

oh it's thyronine

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
What are your 3 biggest looksmaxes, spread the ancient Indianbrah wisdom with me:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kyrre, tbh aff, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
Is ice cream good? I seriously feel the need to eat one ice cream everyday, I don't want cookies, pizzas, soda, croissants, nothing, just ice cream from all the "processed" foods

• +1
Is ice cream good? I seriously feel the need to eat one ice cream everyday, I don't want cookies, pizzas, soda, croissants, nothing, just ice cream from all the "processed" foods
yea its a superfood. but ull get fat if u dont have optimal thyroid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Acne Victim and Debetro
yea its a superfood. but ull get fat if u dont have optimal thyroid
I would not mind in my current 70 kg at 187 cm case. If you have time could you tell or link why it's a superfood

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, Deleted member 28610, futureashtray and 1 other person
Thyroid is key to everything going well in your life tbh

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, horizontallytall, tbh aff and 4 others
Take a ph saliva test to gage your thyroid , if it’s neutral and or alkaline = healthy thyroid
Healthy saliva and thyroid also heals cavities by keep your body in an alkaline state

Take a ph saliva test to gage your thyroid , if it’s neutral and or alkaline = healthy thyroid
Healthy saliva and thyroid also heals cavities by keep your body in an alkaline state
idk about that, pulse temperature upon waking , reaction to progesterone, and achilless tendon reflex test are the best ways to tell if youre hypo or not

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyrre, thereallegend and autistic_tendencies
idk about that, pulse temperature upon waking , reaction to progesterone, and achilless tendon reflex test are the best ways to tell if youre hypo or not
You’re either born with good thyroid or not, unless you become immunocompromised somehow . Take the genetics pill. Again

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nothing more then sceince woo, the conversation problems of T4 to T3 has no conmection to hypothyroidism. Almost all T3 gets synthetised in the periferial parts of the body from T4 via enzymes, and this isn't connected to a shit working thyroid. Conversion efficiency is from current concesus independent, it can co occur with hypothyroid or without it even. You need to do dedicated tests for rT3 and T4 multiple days in a row at least (half life being the biggest hurdle) to possibly get an estimate if you really do a shit conversion. T3 tho has been found to act as an anti depressant even in healty people interestingly enough

• +1
Reactions: molluskmuncher
Nothing more then sceince woo, the conversation problems of T4 to T3 has no conmection to hypothyroidism. Almost all T3 gets synthetised in the periferial parts of the body from T4 via enzymes, and this isn't connected to a shit working thyroid. Conversion efficiency is from current concesus independent, it can co occur with hypothyroid or without it even. You need to do dedicated tests for rT3 and T4 multiple days in a row at least (half life being the biggest hurdle) to possibly get an estimate if you really do a shit conversion. T3 tho has been found to act as an anti depressant even in healty people interestingly enough
Except peripheral conversion is greatly decreased by PUFA and other factors. Only 20 percent have central hypo/ hashi's the rest have low bmr. It doesnt matter all those tests its like knowing how about many angels are dancing on a pin when you know the job of getting ur shirt button closed is all that matter. all those free t3 free t4 etc are irrelevant even downright meaningless.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
RPF pilled

• +1
You’re either born with good thyroid or not, unless you become immunocompromised somehow . Take the genetics pill. Again
everyone is born with a good thyroid except cretins.

Except peripheral conversion is greatly decreased by PUFA and other factors. Only 20 percent have central hypo/ hashi's the rest have low bmr. It doesnt matter all those tests its like knowing how about many angels are dancing on a pin when you know the job of getting ur shirt button closed is all that matter. all those free t3 free t4 etc are irrelevant even downright meaningless.
Agree alot on this, it really comes downs to how you feel in the end, if T3 actually fixed overeating, gives energy and stuff like that then no blood test is relevant to say otherwise.

Btw off topic, but you know about phentermine? Somehow not talked on this site even tho its an incredible appetite suppressant

Agree alot on this, it really comes downs to how you feel in the end, if T3 actually fixed overeating, gives energy and stuff like that then no blood test is relevant to say otherwise.

Btw off topic, but you know about phentermine? Somehow not talked on this site even tho its an incredible appetite suppressant
T3 raises appetite and libido so much for me and yet when I check the scale next day I’m down 2 lbs. For me appetite suppressants are hellish as I love food

• Woah
T3 raises appetite and libido so much for me and yet when I check the scale next day I’m down 2 lbs. For me appetite suppressants are hellish as I love food
Even literature claims the same that hyperthyroid people have bigger appetites. But my girlfriend with hashimoto has a lower apetitte from 100mg of levothyroxine she takes daily, the higher she takes the less she eats and better mood, energy etc.

Idk if i told you but i had very strange thyroid results TSH of 5.3, but by T4 was borderline too high and Free T3 was noticeable above normal range. From my medical school knowledge this is basically secondary hyperthyroidism, and it means i have some pituitary problem...

• +1
Even literature claims the same that hyperthyroid people have bigger appetites. But my girlfriend with hashimoto has a lower apetitte from 100mg of levothyroxine she takes daily, the higher she takes the less she eats and better mood, energy etc.

Idk if i told you but i had very strange thyroid results TSH of 5.3, but by T4 was borderline too high and Free T3 was noticeable above normal range. From my medical school knowledge this is basically secondary hyperthyroidism, and it means i have some pituitary problem...
Becuase levothyroxine has no chance of getting converted to the proper amount of t3 for people with hashimotos, especially women as they have higher circulating estrogen. Give her a bit of t3 and shell experience a euphoric high for three hours . It just means your cells arent getting enough of it,thyroid binding globulin differs for everyone and tbg isnt even the end all for whether your cells are getting enough thyroid or not. Free t3 ,free t4 dont tell anything important. And the levels arent even calibrated with any logic in mind, its based on protein bound iodine test in the 1950s which was revoked in the 1960s but the ideology stuck on and only 5 percent of the population is hypo according to mainstream , when even in the 1940s more than half of the american population was known to be hypothyroid. You must know @Lars who took only t4 acc to his earlier posts but its not a problem for him as thyroxine can turn to t3 for healthy young men, but he would have leanmaxed twice as fast if he took t3 which he might have.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, karbo, thereallegend and 1 other person
Becuase levothyroxine has no chance of getting converted to the proper amount of t3 for people with hashimotos, especially women as they have higher circulating estrogen. Give her a bit of t3 and shell experience a euphoric high for three hours . It just means your cells arent getting enough of it,thyroid binding globulin differs for everyone and tbg isnt even the end all for whether your cells are getting enough thyroid or not. Free t3 ,free t4 dont tell anything important. And the levels arent even calibrated with any logic in mind, its based on protein bound iodine test in the 1950s which was revoked in the 1960s but the ideology stuck on and only 5 percent of the population is hypo according to mainstream , when even in the 1940s more than half of the american population was known to be hypothyroid. You must know @Lars who took only t4 acc to his earlier posts but its not a problem for him as thyroxine can turn to t3 for healthy young men, but he would have leanmaxed twice as fast if he took t3 which he might have.
high i

points i got from this:

if you have hypo, then buy thyroid hormones

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BrahminBoss
So you think T3 will be a game changer for her? She has still not lost the weight she gained since gotten diagnosed with hashimoto, but the T4 definitely stopped weight gain. I would definitely buy her T3 if what you are saying is legit

• +1
So you think T3 will be a game changer for her? She has still not lost the weight she gained since gotten diagnosed with hashimoto, but the T4 definitely stopped weight gain. I would definitely buy her T3 if what you are saying is legit
Yea even 5 mcg of t3 will immediately make her feel alive again. But it should be taken with food else there will be an adrenaline response at the starting stages.

• Woah
what did u feel before treating ur thyroid

Yea even 5 mcg of t3 will immediately make her feel alive again
So she should continue with her t4 med and also ad t3 on top? But how much should she take t3 daily, if lets say she takes t4 at 9am for example and goes to sleep at 1am

what did u feel before treating ur thyroid
Listless, brain fog, unsatisfying orgasms, bad sleep , first two hours after waking from bed I felt like a dead man, weight gain , outer eyebrows slightly thinned, nothing felt good .

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 31155
So she should continue with her t4 med and also ad t3 on top? But how much should she take t3 daily, if lets say she takes t4 at 9am for example and goes to sleep at 1am
First time 5 mcg to gauge the reaction , then trying 10 15 20 etc and seeing how she reacts. Never take t3 all at once as it has a very short half life. Nibbling the tablet throughout the day is ideal. Getting to and staying at 30 mcg t3 and 100 mcg t4 for a while is a good ratio.

• +1
Listless, brain fog, unsatisfying orgasms, bad sleep , first two hours after waking from bed I felt like a dead man, weight gain , outer eyebrows slightly thinned, nothing felt good .
i also have the first 2 hours after waking from bed and brain fog

• +1
i also have the first 2 hours after waking from bed and brain fog
I’m talking about it from my point of view nowadays , when I was hypo I thought it was just slight vitamin deficiency or something and things that felt good to me then don’t even register now,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
First time 5 mcg to gauge the reaction , then trying 10 15 20 etc and seeing how she reacts. Never take t3 all at once as it has a very short half life. Nibbling the tablet throughout the day is ideal. Getting to and staying at 30 mcg t3 and 100 mcg t4 for a while is a good ratio.
In scientific literature, weight gain from hypothyroid Isn't listed as a symptom for some reason even tho all women who are hypo gained weighr since they got it. What causes this tho? It can't be lowered bmr only, it seems like appetite plays a role somehow, like her appetite increased alot since her diagnosis.

Btw she mentions that drinking salted water reduces her appetite to mild to moderate degree, and a food she craves is chicken soup made with those chicken stock cubes. Is this some clue?

I’m talking about it from my point of view nowadays , when I was hypo I thought it was just slight vitamin deficiency or something and things that felt good to me then don’t even register now,
u also had difficulty concentrating due to being tired all the time?

• +1
In scientific literature, weight gain from hypothyroid Isn't listed as a symptom for some reason even tho all women who are hypo gained weighr since they got it. What causes this tho? It can't be lowered bmr only, it seems like appetite plays a role somehow, like her appetite increased alot since her diagnosis.

Btw she mentions that drinking salted water reduces her appetite to mild to moderate degree, and a food she craves is chicken soup made with those chicken stock cubes. Is this some clue?
Thyroid creates a lot of sex steroids by downstream conversion of cholesterol. When thyroid is low cholesterol starts accumulating, it’s why when you eat some food containing a lot of saturated fat and then take a sizeable dose of thyroid libido drastically increases, so women not only have elevated cholesterol and lower bmr but they’re also not producing enough progesterone to counter the estrogen in their bodies. And estrogen increases fat deposition as well. Thyroid also leads to increased co2 levels as such which is broadly protective,

I don’t know how salted water can reduce appetite unless she’s a stress eater as salt reliably lowers adrenaline and ACTH. What is in those cubes is it like bone broth? Then she may be unconsciously pining for gelatin and magnesium ( which also go down in hypos as thyroid increases magnesium uptake into cells)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 31155
Thyroid creates a lot of sex steroids by downstream conversion of cholesterol. When thyroid is low cholesterol starts accumulating, it’s why when you eat some food containing a lot of saturated fat and then take a sizeable dose of thyroid libido drastically increases, so women not only have elevated cholesterol and lower bmr but they’re also not producing enough progesterone to counter the estrogen in their bodies. And estrogen increases fat deposition as well. Thyroid also leads to increased co2 levels as such which is broadly protective,

I don’t know how salted water can reduce appetite unless she’s a stress eater as salt reliably lowers adrenaline and ACTH. What is in those cubes is it like bone broth? Then she may be unconsciously pining for gelatin and magnesium ( which also go down in hypos as thyroid increases magnesium uptake into cells)
are u majoring in biology by any chance?

are u majoring in biology by any chance?
No I just did research because I wanted to know why I felt so weak and bored,

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff, OGJBSLAYER, karbo and 3 others
No I just did research because I wanted to know why I felt so weak and bored,
I lost 10 lb on dnp this week the secret was no unlimited ice cream or chocolate makes you loose weight theory

• +1
I lost 10 lb on dnp this week the secret was no unlimited ice cream or chocolate makes you loose weight theory
Ye dnp is cool . It’s uncoupling is second to none you can get a lot of PUFA out your system safely with it.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre, TsarTsar444 and incel194012940
Ye dnp is cool . It’s uncoupling is second to none you can get a lot of PUFA out your system safely with it.
is that good? I’ve heard that it would cause all the damage it would normally cause and more because of how rapidly it’s being oxidized

• +1
Brahmins when talking about dalits:

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Deleted member 31155 and BrahminBoss

I love you so much, if you ever leave this forum i will personally come to India and rape you bhai 🥰

• JFL
is that good? I’ve heard that it would cause all the damage it would normally cause and more because of how rapidly it’s being oxidized
I’ve heard it’s safer due to the thermogenic properties but I can’t say for sure. I don’t think heat alone would compensate for it fully , especially if the guys fatty tissue is predominantly pufa

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940